Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples

Go down 
+3
Shiro
Tacticsrule
Metawe
7 posters

Do you think this would be helpful?
Yes, that way there won't be so many confused people
To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Vote_lcap83%To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
No, It's useless because it's just a sidequest and has nothing to do with the main story
To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Vote_lcap8%To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
No (explain)
To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Vote_lcap8%To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Empty
PostSubject: To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples   To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:49 pm

So because most of the new people are confused on the order of the temples, Zeru should put a little sidequest on each one so it has an order. Something like a PUB in which you get a job (a la Final Fantasy Tactics Advance) which is a sidequest in the order of the temples (Lightning (Henesys), Ice (Kerning), Fire (Perion), Earth (Ellinia), and Darkness (Sleepy)

I think it's way better than saying on the forum that you need to go to the X temple first then Y temple then, it's like do it because that's the way it is (or it's supposed to be)

Note: Maybe you can even put a reference to other games (like Rise form the Ashes or Meteo, even games like Mario xD)
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples   To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:12 pm

So, you mean something like a main building in a town where, if the main storyline is followed, you will be givien a side quest that takes you to the next town and its dungeon?
Good idea, would be even better if even after the main quest is done, you can go back and like, find money or new items or stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples   To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:25 pm

(lol then vote for yes)
Yeah I know it would be cool *D, and I like that idea of finding new quests once you finish the main storyline. For example when you finish the Ice temple, the guy on that building sends to look for X numbers of drops of a monster, when you finish it you're rewarded with money or items :P
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples   To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:21 pm

do you mean like for perion, you get a job to deliver a sword to dances?
If its kinda like that, then its a good idea in my opinion i vote yes
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples   To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Yeah sort of like that, and you get one to go to the temple of that place too
Example:
"Deliver this sword to dances with Balrogs"
When you finish talking with him, he tells you that he needs an ore to make the sword stronger... After you finish the temple and beat the Black order guy, you get the Star and you find the ore, after you give it back he rewards you with the sword

So yeah... it's cool F2
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :
To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples   To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:54 pm

it IS a good idea
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples   To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Not much of a side quest if you do it right after the temple and have nothing else do to then, is it?. Which is pretty silly though because after you finish every temple it tells you where to go next, it's just that people are too lazy to read all of the text so they skip through it.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples   To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:05 pm

I mean, it does tell you where to go next but I mean it's kinda pointless to say "Let's go for the other star on Perion", I think it would be better to try to make it more interesting by putting a side quest on it

And it would always be fun to have some replay value like searching for stuff and getting rewarded for doing it...
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples   To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:08 pm

metawe wrote:
I mean, it does tell you where to go next but I mean it's kinda pointless to say "Let's go for the other star on Perion", I think it would be better to try to make it more interesting by putting a side quest on it

And it would always be fun to have some replay value like searching for stuff and getting rewarded for doing it...

Well that's pretty much exactly the same, since in the quest it will tell you to end up being in Perion too, and it's stupid to talk about the star in the side quest, so it's almost backtracking. Not too different from putting a side quest anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples   To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:26 pm

I don't think I explained it well.
What I mean is more interesting/fun to have something extra (side quest) than just Zeru/Antlan, etc. to say "The next one is on perion let's go". And it's supposed to end up in Perion but in a more interesting way. And I don't mean that they talk about the star in the side quest. I mean that when you reach the end of the temple (Not necessarily the end, it can be somewhere extra/secret in the temple) you find the item (ore in the example) which completes the side quest and you get rewarded, It's just like an add-on, (sort of Maple Story's quest).
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples   To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Somehow you read my mind in a way, but I am not adding the sidequest to conflict with the main story. after I complete the game, once the main storyline is done I was planning to add a lot of sidequest and other stuff in it, like extra dungeonsto get skills and equipment, before moving to Final Story II, just to tell you in the second game you don't start with the current characters we are currently using but instead they will join the party later, a lot later, just to keep the levels about equal.
p.s typing on ipod hurts...
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples   To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:55 pm

but wat about the fountains, you caould do it wit dose
P.S. i no, doesn't it???
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples   To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:04 pm

I hate quests sometimes.. Espescially the ones where you have to deliever notes from ellinia from orbis in GMS lols
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :
To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples   To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:56 pm

metawe wrote:
I don't think I explained it well.
What I mean is more interesting/fun to have something extra (side quest) than just Zeru/Antlan, etc. to say "The next one is on perion let's go". And it's supposed to end up in Perion but in a more interesting way. And I don't mean that they talk about the star in the side quest. I mean that when you reach the end of the temple (Not necessarily the end, it can be somewhere extra/secret in the temple) you find the item (ore in the example) which completes the side quest and you get rewarded, It's just like an add-on, (sort of Maple Story's quest).

So you pretty much mean that you need a reason to go through the temple gamewise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples   To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To stop confused people because of the order of the Temples
Page 1 of 1