HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Share | 
 

 And this is my Final Story...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gala210
Member
Member
avatar

Male Posts : 19
Age : 27
Location : New York, Bronx
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: And this is my Final Story...   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:24 pm

O)
My name is Richard Galarza, I am probably older than most people here
I am in college studying math, and after college I plan to save money to invest
my summer goal is to be lazy :p
As to why I am here...?
...you tell me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And no Zeru did Not bribe me
nor did metawe, with his precious cookies


Last edited by gala210 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
avatar

Male Posts : 988
Age : 23
Location : Where u think I am.
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 23
Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: And this is my Final Story...   Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:48 pm

gala210 wrote:
And no Zeru did Not bribe me
nor did metawe, with his precious cookies
3 possible scenarios i can think of...
A. You were bored while seraching around the net and etc.
B. You were intrigued.
C. ... you clicked on a random insta fill thingy on google and hit 'I'm feeling lucky.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 49
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: And this is my Final Story...   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:17 am

omg double post!
must perma-ban!
And by "save money to invest" do you mean being an investor?
That's one risky career Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gala210
Member
Member
avatar

Male Posts : 19
Age : 27
Location : New York, Bronx
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: And this is my Final Story...   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:20 am

metawe wrote:
omg double post!
must perma-ban!
And by "save money to invest" do you mean being an investor?
That's one risky career Wink

Oh, sorry about the double post

An investor doesn't have to be a job, meaning you can be investing in your spare time
and also reading about it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tacticsrule wrote:
gala210 wrote:
And no Zeru did Not bribe me
nor did metawe, with his precious cookies
3 possible scenarios i can think of...
A. You were bored while seraching around the net and etc.
B. You were intrigued.
C. ... you clicked on a random insta fill thingy on google and hit 'I'm feeling lucky.'

A is correct

I was actually seeing a youtube video about rpg maker xp : Rpg Maker Xp Demo
went to the website and clicked on Game Bulletin and found Final Story in the Top


Last edited by gala210 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 49
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: And this is my Final Story...   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:32 am

gala210 wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
gala210 wrote:
And no Zeru did Not bribe me
nor did metawe, with his precious cookies
3 possible scenarios i can think of...
A. You were bored while seraching around the net and etc.
B. You were intrigued.
C. ... you clicked on a random insta fill thingy on google and hit 'I'm feeling lucky.'

A is correct

I was actually seeing a youtube video about rpg maker xp : Rpg Maker Xp Demo
went to the website and clicked on Game Bulletin and found Final Story in the Top

LOL I can't believe that actually worked...
I am the one who have been secretly been keeping up that final story post at the top...

Also I edited out your posts up there... please don't double post :x. I'll let you get away this time but net time I'll give you warning points ):<

As for the investor, I thought you would focus on that since you didn't write anything about another career... so it was more like a guess

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7581
Age : 22
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: And this is my Final Story...   Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Lol thats so mature and serious. I'm too lazy to even get a part time job >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: And this is my Final Story...   

Back to top Go down
 
And this is my Final Story...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to: