Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?

Go down 
+4
Zeru
Metawe
Tacticsrule
NeoFrost
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Empty
PostSubject: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Forshadowing:Something early that gives a hint about something in the future answering questions like "What is..." and "why is...". Commonly used in writing. The point of this is...The map Zeru's RL house lets you play as the FSII cast right? Well I think I saw someone from there in Ellinia...
Spoiler:
Anyways, I find that weird and may present some questions....I've tried to look for the other people in towns to no avail...I guess that's all the clues Zeru's giving us! :P (Off Topic: BTW, Where's Zeru's WII in his room? Did he destroy it?) (You might want to fix that sunlight glitch, it's kind annoying. But for the time being, use another scroll to get rid of it.)

-Just look at my other posts and you'll figure out who I am. F3
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:26 pm

he mentioned this before i believe in the FS 2 post. I believe it was intentional, and no i don't belive his wii is in the virtual house.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:33 pm

I believe he removed the wii, it was there at one time and then deleted. Not like it matters though.

As for that guy, I would think that he starts as a magician and at some point meet him; or maybe something happens and we help him become a magician. I don't know, just guessing.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Yup, there is also another one too, but its harder to notice, its only possible to notice if you compare the 0.29 text he says compared to 0.38 text.

About that light, just go to another town or something ._. I guess it happens if el nath scroll is used.
As for my wii... I havent used it for a while its full of dust now... including the wiimote = =...
anyone up for brawl? ._.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:21 pm

AHHH!!!
The Green Dude is a stalker!!!
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Shadow wrote:
AHHH!!!
or is he?
He could be the green giant on the can of corn
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:36 pm

myfantasy wrote:
Shadow wrote:
AHHH!!!
or is he?
Or he could BE the can of corn.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:13 pm

metawe wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Shadow wrote:
AHHH!!!
or is he?
I seriously just burst out laughing when I saw your post.
My sister playing ps2 stared at me like im crazy hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:11 am

myfantasy wrote:
metawe wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Shadow wrote:
AHHH!!!
or is he?
I seriously just burst out laughing when I saw your post.
My sister playing ps2 stared at me like im crazy hahahaha
:P
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Male Posts : 1298
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1414
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:14 am

He looks like a reflection of royke. Maybe its Reyka?
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:43 pm

Really?
Notice how other NPC's look like each other too.
Maybe they are Family?

I love you, You love me,
We are a great big family...
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:04 pm

brandonhung1 wrote:
He looks like a reflection of royke. Maybe its Reyka?
Nope. Reyka died to my characters and I continue to torment him VIA means of the purple crystal after the game. :P
Back to top Go down
babboy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:27 pm

I can't find Zeru's house anywhere :(. Tell me if it's on the right or left side of Nath(left is Zure and lefter and right is to Zure's dad and righter.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:28 pm

metawe wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Shadow wrote:
AHHH!!!
or is he?
Hey, i thought you were the mass NO OFF TOPIC DUDE
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Zeru wrote:
Yup, there is also another one too, but its harder to notice, its only possible to notice if you compare the 0.29 text he says compared to 0.38 text.

About that light, just go to another town or something ._. I guess it happens if el nath scroll is used.
As for my wii... I havent used it for a while its full of dust now... including the wiimote = =...
anyone up for brawl? ._.
i will play you, just tell me a time and ill be on.
(or ill keep my msn on )
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:39 pm

im getting brawl for Xmas
(maybe for someone here...)
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:39 pm

Shadow wrote:
im getting brawl for Xmas
(maybe for someone here...)
too bad I already have brawl.
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:34 am

me too!!!!! F2
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:26 pm

but you cant fc...
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:51 pm

fc???
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:56 pm

friend code
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:29 pm

whata is that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?   Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do I see a bit of foreshadowing...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Final Story General-
Jump to: