Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Zeru Antlan Serene and Royke Skills

Go down 
+5
myfantasy
Swifts
Shiro
Tacticsrule
Aria
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Male Posts : 1234
Moderator Points :
Zeru Antlan Serene and Royke Skills - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Zeru Antlan Serene and Royke Skills - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Zeru Antlan Serene and Royke Skills - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Zeru Antlan Serene and Royke Skills - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Zeru Antlan Serene and Royke Skills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeru Antlan Serene and Royke Skills   Zeru Antlan Serene and Royke Skills - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:52 am

metawe wrote:
How can the "strongest" move be the weakest when I focus on one kind of attack: ex. Zeru with STR has Charged Strike and Final Strike. Final Strike would be my strongest move and how can it also be the weakest? It's actually the other way, balanced builds don't have strong nor weak attacks, they're average. Slash Blast would be my weakest but it wouldn't matter because I have Serene as my mobber.

10000 in 1 enemy is far more useful than 3000 on 4. Even though it adds up to 12000, it's not versatile, like you can't do 12000 to a single enemy. For example, if I had Zeru Antlan and Royke on a Solo build I could do 30000 on a single enemy which would pwn anything. But if the three of them are balanced they would do around 5000 each adding to 15000. If they were mobbers it would be "useless" because they would hit 3000 each making it just 9000.

If I was fighting a mob of monsters where the mobbers are supposed to excel at, in the end it would be the same if I had mobbers or soloers. Let's say there are 3 monsters and each one has 9000 HP. Let's take Serene out of the team since she's a different case. I attack with Zeru, Antlan and Royke as mobbers 3000 to each monster killing them, nothing difficult. But if I attack them with Zeru, Antlan and Royke one monster each, they would do 10000 to each one, also killing them. The only case a mobber or a balanced would really excel would be when there are more than 8 enemies, which I think it only happens in one case, a slime group with 9 slimes (or were they 7?) that appeared at the Earth Temple I believe, when you were more than powerful enough to easily beat them. Plus bosses are far more difficult than regular mobs and therefore Soloers are overall more useful throughout the game. Even at the last dungeon, there are no more than 4 enemies each battle.

So in the end solo builds are a little more versatile and in my opinion, more useful than mobbers. Balanced are like meh because I'd rather have a character focus on one thing, the only exception would be Serene.

TL;DR: Solo build>Balanced>Mobber.
mobbers could be strong too, but you are true in MANY ways.
Back to top Go down

Zeru Antlan Serene and Royke Skills
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2