Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Male Posts : 1234
Moderator Points :
help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Empty
PostSubject: help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.   help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:35 pm

Umm really, I'm too lazy and it takes too long for them, and I saw the lottery topic that nobody will give anyone, I did try hard but I'm getting wrong numbers!!! It's so frustrating, maybe so is there another alternative? I can't play much anyway.....i must get a lot of money with short time, so I can afford equips...and I tried mining but it was too hard F4 So can anyone help me or something, and if it's like you can't tell people to public or somerthing, than can anyone tell me in private, if that's not allowed w/e F7
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.   help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:53 pm

kill crap, hope for drops, sell crap.
seeing as how you won't do arena or spend time... that kinda sounds like the best option i can think of.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :
help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.   help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:10 am

thanks, but the monsters I kill don't drop anything expensive... any monster than I can kill that drops good stuff? my char lvls are 25-29
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :
help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.   help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:10 am

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
thanks, but it the onsters I kill don't drop anything expensive... any monster than I can kill that drops good stuff? my char lvls are 25-29
just train, you'll get stuff eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.   help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:12 am

I heard from the lottery thing people can pm the lottery numbers, is that actually possible or they were just fooling around? I mean I really want that number after trying like gazillion of times.
--------------------------------------------------------------
and what is necro posting??? I'm new here
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.   help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:34 am

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
necro posting- reviving an old thread by posting in it, usually doesn't matter whether or not the your post is relevant to the topic or not. btw, you just double posted, don't do that either.
idk whether or not they're allowed to pm the lottery number, but as you get farther into the game you'll see you won't need it >.> If you can get it early on, cool, but by the time you reach like, el nath with good levels you'll probably find that 100k as smallish.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.   help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:32 am

gkwnsgh3 wrote:

since he just told you I guess i dont
next time edit your post and put that in
since the times you posted were pretty
close
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.   help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:22 am

Tacticsrule wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
necro posting- reviving an old thread by posting in it, usually doesn't matter whether or not the your post is relevant to the topic or not. btw, you just double posted, don't do that either.
idk whether or not they're allowed to pm the lottery number, but as you get farther into the game you'll see you won't need it >.> If you can get it early on, cool, but by the time you reach like, el nath with good levels you'll probably find that 100k as smallish.
Is double posting bad? I don't see any rules kind of pages, maybe I'll try to find it
Back to top Go down
finalstoryfreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
finalstoryfreak

Male Posts : 170
Moderator Points :
help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 210

PostSubject: Re: help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.   help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:39 am

Waste your time in mining. its the best choice. And you can earn like 2k meso a plate.
(i wasted like 1hr mining and earned 100k LOL)

EDIT : uhh not 1hr :O just mine till crazy and refine like crazy, can earn like 200k~500k
(wasted all my money and still can earn back easily. heh)
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.   help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:58 pm

I wish I knew the lottery number F4
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.   help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:59 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
I wish I knew the lottery number F4
I think everybody wants to know it :D
other then the lucky people who got it
xD
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Blaze

Male Posts : 158
Moderator Points :
help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 226
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.   help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Just do the Lith Harbor battle arena until you get 6K, find the how to make money guide in the guides section and just follow it from there. If you did it right you could have about 150K-200K in about 30min-1hr.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.   help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Blaze wrote:
Just do the Lith Harbor battle arena until you get 6K, find the how to make money guide in the guides section and just follow it from there. If you did it right you could have about 150K-200K in about 30min-1hr.
I can only play like 15 minutes, and sometimes I can't even play becasue of tight schedule or becasue of my sister F7 Any other quicker ideas??? F4
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.   help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:37 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Blaze wrote:
I can only play like 15 minutes, and sometimes I can't even play becasue of tight schedule or becasue of my sister F7 Any other quicker ideas??? F4
do what you can do
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.   help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:43 pm

myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Blaze wrote:
do what you can do
very nice tip for me>. F7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.   help with money besides arena,mining,fishing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help with money besides arena,mining,fishing.
Page 1 of 1