Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Empty
PostSubject: FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco?   FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:57 pm

:P In the final battle, I didn't use Zeru's slash blast skill a LOT, but then in the final battle or so, Zure uses Slash blast and Zeru's slash blast have been upgraded to Charged blast. How did that happen? ._.'' :P Isn't Zeru supposed to use his own slash blast to level that skill? F6
I don't know if this goes in the bug section or not though. It looks like a bug :P
And now the Inn turns into Zeru asking the party if they want to stay in the hotel in El Nath LOL. o.o
I don't have the picture of the slash blast thing, but I think I can put a picture in Finalstory with Zeru asking the party to stay in the inn. :p
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco?   FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Its part of the game since you learned the slash blast from the enemy.
Inn doesn't matter I would fix it but its already finished...
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco?   FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:27 pm

:p Its ok, because Im going to FS II :P I waited too long lol.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco?   FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:37 pm

Before wrote:
:p Its ok, because Im going to FS II :P I waited too long lol.
grats on learning charged blast . ftw
I got haste from arena :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco?   FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS I Zure levels Zeru's Slash Blast and Inn Goes coco?
Page 1 of 1