HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:31 pm
Statistics
We have 3131 registered users
The newest registered user is Thiikeriv

Our users have posted a total of 48302 messages in 2615 subjects

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Share | 
 

 I got stuck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4685
Age : 20
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: I got stuck   Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:46 pm

metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

Oh, you meant that.
You can read about it here.

"A valid argument is one in which the premise makes the conclusion true."
"A valid argument is one which has an irrefutable (you can't argue illogically against it) basis."
"A valid argument is something someone says that COULD be true, because the claim is logical and makes sense"

But... A valid argument fails to make sense at all. :P
Valid = approved
Argument = disputes, denial, and debates.. etc.

So that makes it a approved denial = you can tell a lie?

So that means it is okay to lie? English doesn't make sense at all. It is the failure language, with so many BUTs.

Anyway, I didn't know the builds for your character, so I couldn't help you out that much. I just used that build to win the 5 bosses. :P
(skipped some meanings)
Argument:
–noun
2. a discussion involving differing points of view; debate: They were deeply involved in an argument about inflation.
3. a process of reasoning; series of reasons: I couldn't follow his argument.
4. a statement, reason, or fact for or against a point: This is a strong argument in favor of her theory.
10. Obsolete.
a. evidence or proof.
b. a matter of contention.

Now combine it with the word valid. :P See how werid that makes. Approved reasoning? :O so I reason that the argument of the not knowing of the rules is approved. :P It is looked upon different points of view right? Another valid argument:
Lag. Lag = failure = repeated posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 48
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: I got stuck   Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:50 pm

Before wrote:
metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

Oh, you meant that.
You can read about it here.

"A valid argument is one in which the premise makes the conclusion true."
"A valid argument is one which has an irrefutable (you can't argue illogically against it) basis."
"A valid argument is something someone says that COULD be true, because the claim is logical and makes sense"

But... A valid argument fails to make sense at all. :P
Valid = approved
Argument = disputes, denial, and debates.. etc.

So that makes it a approved denial = you can tell a lie?

So that means it is okay to lie? English doesn't make sense at all. It is the failure language, with so many BUTs.

Anyway, I didn't know the builds for your character, so I couldn't help you out that much. I just used that build to win the 5 bosses. :P
(skipped some meanings)
Argument:
–noun
2. a discussion involving differing points of view; debate: They were deeply involved in an argument about inflation.
3. a process of reasoning; series of reasons: I couldn't follow his argument.
4. a statement, reason, or fact for or against a point: This is a strong argument in favor of her theory.
10. Obsolete.
a. evidence or proof.
b. a matter of contention.

Now combine it with the word valid. :P See how werid that makes. Approved reasoning? :O so I reason that the argument of the not knowing of the rules is approved. :P It is looked upon different points of view right? Another valid argument:
Lag. Lag = failure = repeated posting.
Valid:
–adjective
Logic. (of an argument) so constructed that if the premises are jointly asserted, the conclusion cannot be denied without contradiction.

Logic statement? Logic fact? Logic reasoning?
It does make sense to me...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4685
Age : 20
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: I got stuck   Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:03 am

metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

Oh, you meant that.
You can read about it here.

"A valid argument is one in which the premise makes the conclusion true."
"A valid argument is one which has an irrefutable (you can't argue illogically against it) basis."
"A valid argument is something someone says that COULD be true, because the claim is logical and makes sense"

But... A valid argument fails to make sense at all. :P
Valid = approved
Argument = disputes, denial, and debates.. etc.

So that makes it a approved denial = you can tell a lie?

So that means it is okay to lie? English doesn't make sense at all. It is the failure language, with so many BUTs.

Anyway, I didn't know the builds for your character, so I couldn't help you out that much. I just used that build to win the 5 bosses. :P
(skipped some meanings)
Argument:
–noun
2. a discussion involving differing points of view; debate: They were deeply involved in an argument about inflation.
3. a process of reasoning; series of reasons: I couldn't follow his argument.
4. a statement, reason, or fact for or against a point: This is a strong argument in favor of her theory.
10. Obsolete.
a. evidence or proof.
b. a matter of contention.

Now combine it with the word valid. :P See how werid that makes. Approved reasoning? :O so I reason that the argument of the not knowing of the rules is approved. :P It is looked upon different points of view right? Another valid argument:
Lag. Lag = failure = repeated posting.
Valid:
–adjective
Logic. (of an argument) so constructed that if the premises are jointly asserted, the conclusion cannot be denied without contradiction.

Logic statement? Logic fact? Logic reasoning?
It does make sense to me...

Ok, in that way, it does make sense to me too. LAG IS A VALID Argument though. :P
I don't think he has lag though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7579
Age : 21
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7886
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: I got stuck   Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:34 am

Actually I do have lag :D
thanks for noticing, so back on topic..
hes not stuck anymore o-o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 48
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: I got stuck   Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:36 am

myfantasy wrote:
Actually I do have lag :D
thanks for noticing, so back on topic..
hes not stuck anymore o-o
So.... locked. :D

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I got stuck   

Back to top Go down
 
I got stuck
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Some observations on first walk through of CE. Traffik- Gone. Soc Leopold Stuck
» Ash is stuck.
» NPC's blocking the doors and getting stuck in the Juckyard
» Have you ever been stuck in the car with a bee?
» Stuck in a hole.

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Questions & Help-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: