Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

I got stuck

Go down 
+2
shadowfluxx
DemonShadow852
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
I got stuck - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100I got stuck - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I got stuck - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I got stuck - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

I got stuck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got stuck   I got stuck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:46 pm

metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

Oh, you meant that.
You can read about it here.

"A valid argument is one in which the premise makes the conclusion true."
"A valid argument is one which has an irrefutable (you can't argue illogically against it) basis."
"A valid argument is something someone says that COULD be true, because the claim is logical and makes sense"

But... A valid argument fails to make sense at all. :P
Valid = approved
Argument = disputes, denial, and debates.. etc.

So that makes it a approved denial = you can tell a lie?

So that means it is okay to lie? English doesn't make sense at all. It is the failure language, with so many BUTs.

Anyway, I didn't know the builds for your character, so I couldn't help you out that much. I just used that build to win the 5 bosses. :P
(skipped some meanings)
Argument:
–noun
2. a discussion involving differing points of view; debate: They were deeply involved in an argument about inflation.
3. a process of reasoning; series of reasons: I couldn't follow his argument.
4. a statement, reason, or fact for or against a point: This is a strong argument in favor of her theory.
10. Obsolete.
a. evidence or proof.
b. a matter of contention.

Now combine it with the word valid. :P See how werid that makes. Approved reasoning? :O so I reason that the argument of the not knowing of the rules is approved. :P It is looked upon different points of view right? Another valid argument:
Lag. Lag = failure = repeated posting.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
I got stuck - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I got stuck - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I got stuck - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I got stuck - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I got stuck   I got stuck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:50 pm

Before wrote:
metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

Oh, you meant that.

"A valid argument is one which has an irrefutable (you can't argue illogically against it) basis."
"A valid argument is something someone says that COULD be true, because the claim is logical and makes sense"

Valid = approved

So that means it is okay to lie? English doesn't make sense at all. It is the failure language, with so many BUTs.

Anyway, I didn't know the builds for your character, so I couldn't help you out that much. I just used that build to win the 5 bosses. :P
(skipped some meanings)
Argument:
–noun
2. a discussion involving differing points of view; debate: They were deeply involved in an argument about inflation.
4. a statement, reason, or fact for or against a point: This is a strong argument in favor of her theory.
10. Obsolete.
a. evidence or proof.

Now combine it with the word valid. :P See how werid that makes. Approved reasoning? :O so I reason that the argument of the not knowing of the rules is approved. :P It is looked upon different points of view right? Another valid argument:
Valid:
–adjective
Logic. (of an argument) so constructed that if the premises are jointly asserted, the conclusion cannot be denied without contradiction.

Logic statement? Logic fact? Logic reasoning?
It does make sense to me...
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
I got stuck - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100I got stuck - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I got stuck   I got stuck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:03 am

metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

Oh, you meant that.

Valid = approved

(skipped some meanings)
Argument:
–noun
10. Obsolete.
a. evidence or proof.

Valid:
–adjective
Logic. (of an argument) so constructed that if the premises are jointly asserted, the conclusion cannot be denied without contradiction.

Logic statement? Logic fact? Logic reasoning?
It does make sense to me...

Ok, in that way, it does make sense to me too. LAG IS A VALID Argument though. :P
I don't think he has lag though...
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
I got stuck - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I got stuck - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I got stuck - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100I got stuck - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: I got stuck   I got stuck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:34 am

Actually I do have lag :D
thanks for noticing, so back on topic..
hes not stuck anymore o-o
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
I got stuck - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I got stuck - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I got stuck   I got stuck - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:36 am

myfantasy wrote:
Actually I do have lag :D
thanks for noticing, so back on topic..
hes not stuck anymore o-o
So.... locked. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got stuck   I got stuck - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got stuck
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2