HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Share | 
 

 Veterans group will only be open until Monday!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1430
Age : 23
Location : Planet Of Spears..c wat i did thar?
Moderator Points :
21 / 10021 / 100

Warning Points :
16 / 10016 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:10 pm

This is to prevent every single new user to join. If you think you qualify go ahead and sign up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7576
Age : 22
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Lol, nah ill stick with a yellow name xD
well back to anime o-o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4684
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:45 pm

o_o'' There should be a requirement if you want to prevent new users to join a awesome group. o.o

Is Beta testers more "awesomer" (better) than veterans? I meant like.. which one was out first. :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 50
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Before wrote:
o_o'' There should be a requirement if you want to prevent new users to join a awesome group. o.o

Is Beta testers more "awesomer" (better) than veterans? I meant like.. which one was out first. :P
Beta Testers were the actual beta testers (even before V0.1)... which mean they are really old FS'ers.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7576
Age : 22
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:56 pm

Metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
o_o'' There should be a requirement if you want to prevent new users to join a awesome group. o.o

Is Beta testers more "awesomer" (better) than veterans? I meant like.. which one was out first. :P
Beta Testers were the actual beta testers (even before V0.1)... which mean they are really old FS'ers.
yea i remember beta 1 and 2 lols
yay for healing rock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
avatar

Male Posts : 988
Age : 23
Location : Where u think I am.
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 23
Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:26 pm

myfantasy wrote:
Metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
o_o'' There should be a requirement if you want to prevent new users to join a awesome group. o.o

Is Beta testers more "awesomer" (better) than veterans? I meant like.. which one was out first. :P
Beta Testers were the actual beta testers (even before V0.1)... which mean they are really old FS'ers.
yea i remember beta 1 and 2 lols
yay for healing rock.
that requriement for the beta tester color is partially true. i actually was in the very first beta (the one that only ~50 ppl were allowed into, zeru might 'member this) but then i left for a while =\ i came back at like... .6 or somin? was actually surprised i still had my info. back then TCC was the forum spammer xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Female Posts : 2080
Age : 22
Location : Las Vegas, Nevada
Moderator Points :
27 / 10027 / 100

Warning Points :
4 / 1004 / 100

Reputation : 17
Activity Points : 2004
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:46 pm

so mow im it?
and wouldnt new people take advantge of this?
i thought u were supposedt to be very active and have a lot of posts.
and be someone who has joined for a while?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Akuhano
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7576
Age : 22
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
o_o'' There should be a requirement if you want to prevent new users to join a awesome group. o.o

Is Beta testers more "awesomer" (better) than veterans? I meant like.. which one was out first. :P
Beta Testers were the actual beta testers (even before V0.1)... which mean they are really old FS'ers.
yea i remember beta 1 and 2 lols
yay for healing rock.
that requriement for the beta tester color is partially true. i actually was in the very first beta (the one that only ~50 ppl were allowed into, zeru might 'member this) but then i left for a while =\ i came back at like... .6 or somin? was actually surprised i still had my info. back then TCC was the forum spammer xD
I miss tcc, I used to play pservers and stuff with him
same with zopickle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4684
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:12 pm

myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
o_o'' There should be a requirement if you want to prevent new users to join a awesome group. o.o

Is Beta testers more "awesomer" (better) than veterans? I meant like.. which one was out first. :P
Beta Testers were the actual beta testers (even before V0.1)... which mean they are really old FS'ers.
yea i remember beta 1 and 2 lols
yay for healing rock.
that requriement for the beta tester color is partially true. i actually was in the very first beta (the one that only ~50 ppl were allowed into, zeru might 'member this) but then i left for a while =\ i came back at like... .6 or somin? was actually surprised i still had my info. back then TCC was the forum spammer xD
I miss tcc, I used to play pservers and stuff with him
same with zopickle

Whats/whos tcc? :P
Who is zopickle? :O
Are they active in the forums anymore?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1296
Location : in a house
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
8 / 1008 / 100

Reputation : 2
Activity Points : 1411
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:17 pm

Hey, can I join the veterans group?

meant to ask u a long time ago... but too lazy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4684
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:24 pm

brandonhung1 wrote:
Hey, can I join the veterans group?

meant to ask u a long time ago... but too lazy XD

You would have clicked "Usergroups" and click the join box. I think it's closed now since it has been too late (the usergroup stops accepting more people on monday).

Edit: actually, you still have one more day. HURRY UP AND CLICK IT THEN! :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 50
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:36 pm

Before wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
o_o'' There should be a requirement if you want to prevent new users to join a awesome group. o.o

Is Beta testers more "awesomer" (better) than veterans? I meant like.. which one was out first. :P
Beta Testers were the actual beta testers (even before V0.1)... which mean they are really old FS'ers.
yea i remember beta 1 and 2 lols
yay for healing rock.
that requriement for the beta tester color is partially true. i actually was in the very first beta (the one that only ~50 ppl were allowed into, zeru might 'member this) but then i left for a while =\ i came back at like... .6 or somin? was actually surprised i still had my info. back then TCC was the forum spammer xD
I miss tcc, I used to play pservers and stuff with him
same with zopickle

Whats/whos tcc? :P
Who is zopickle? :O
Are they active in the forums anymore?
They're other people in the Beta Tester group, they haven't logged in for a loooong time.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7576
Age : 22
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:43 pm

yea ther my close friends too, zo still goes on msn and I dunno what happend with tcc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Female Posts : 2080
Age : 22
Location : Las Vegas, Nevada
Moderator Points :
27 / 10027 / 100

Warning Points :
4 / 1004 / 100

Reputation : 17
Activity Points : 2004
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:19 am

myfantasy wrote:
yea ther my close friends too, zo still goes on msn and I dunno what happend with tcc.
am i a close friend, or doi yhou just torment me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Akuhano
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4684
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Shadow wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
yea ther my close friends too, zo still goes on msn and I dunno what happend with tcc.
am i a close friend, or doi yhou just torment me?

hm... that's a good question.
If you mean are you close friends with zo + tcc:
You should ask Metawe and myfantasy about that since they were with you longer. :P

I guess the registration is closed now o.o, unless speedy didn't log on and click the close registration box or something. (I don't know who closes the usergroup applications. D= )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Female Posts : 2080
Age : 22
Location : Las Vegas, Nevada
Moderator Points :
27 / 10027 / 100

Warning Points :
4 / 1004 / 100

Reputation : 17
Activity Points : 2004
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Before wrote:
Shadow wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
yea ther my close friends too, zo still goes on msn and I dunno what happend with tcc.
am i a close friend, or doi yhou just torment me?

hm... that's a good question.
If you mean are you close friends with zo + tcc:
You should ask Metawe and myfantasy about that since they were with you longer. :P

I guess the registration is closed now o.o, unless speedy didn't log on and click the close registration box or something. (I don't know who closes the usergroup applications. D= )
no i mean myfantasy
cahse he is the one who torments me
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Akuhano
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1430
Age : 23
Location : Planet Of Spears..c wat i did thar?
Moderator Points :
21 / 10021 / 100

Warning Points :
16 / 10016 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:46 pm

Been having issues with my computer lately. Anyway the group is now closed until further notice :).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1815
Age : 26
Location : behind you
Moderator Points :
3 / 1003 / 100

Warning Points :
12 / 10012 / 100

Reputation : 4
Activity Points : 1966
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:40 pm

speedycop wrote:
Been having issues with my computer lately. Anyway the group is now closed until further notice :).
yay, glad im in it,....now i have some status to show off to new users.
*D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Veterans group will only be open until Monday!   

Back to top Go down
 
Veterans group will only be open until Monday!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» VETERANS color?
» [GD]COOLEST! Group Name!
» 29th Andorra Open
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: Reporter
» Hasbro "Mega" Toy sale, Homebush

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Site :: Site Discussion-
Jump to: