Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

FSII Drena (problem)

Go down 
+3
Before
brandonhung1
passinby
7 posters
AuthorMessage
passinby

Moderator Points :
FSII Drena (problem) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FSII Drena (problem) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FSII Drena (problem) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FSII Drena (problem) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-16

FSII Drena (problem) Empty
PostSubject: FSII Drena (problem)   FSII Drena (problem) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:29 am

When I beat her down to around 50% she uses absorption shield, stays that way and can't be
defeated.
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Male Posts : 1298
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
FSII Drena (problem) Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100FSII Drena (problem) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1414
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: FSII Drena (problem)   FSII Drena (problem) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:50 pm

1) try getting the timming right. absorption shield only lasts 2 of her turns including the one she cast it on... or

2) tr again. bugs sometimes fix themselves after playing it again...
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
FSII Drena (problem) Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100FSII Drena (problem) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: FSII Drena (problem)   FSII Drena (problem) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:58 pm

O.O'' Wait until her shield disappears and then attack her.
Back to top Go down
passinby

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: FSII Drena (problem)   FSII Drena (problem) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Thanks guys, sorted now. Strange I was fighting her with water star though, I had not got the water star at that stage.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
FSII Drena (problem) Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100FSII Drena (problem) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FSII Drena (problem) Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100FSII Drena (problem) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FSII Drena (problem)   FSII Drena (problem) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:00 pm

actually you got it at the water templeO.O
and if that happens, just use inchain snail shell
for some reason, that hits her...
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
FSII Drena (problem) Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100FSII Drena (problem) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FSII Drena (problem)   FSII Drena (problem) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Shadow wrote:
actually you got it at the water templeO.O
and if that happens, just use inchain snail shell
for some reason, that hits her...

and if she gets healed, oh noes! She got healed by 220 health! !!!!!!! WHAT EVER SHALL I DO?!
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
FSII Drena (problem) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100FSII Drena (problem) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FSII Drena (problem) Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100FSII Drena (problem) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: FSII Drena (problem)   FSII Drena (problem) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:50 pm

sit on her, jk
all you have to do is eat her face.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
FSII Drena (problem) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100FSII Drena (problem) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FSII Drena (problem)   FSII Drena (problem) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:39 am

myfantasy wrote:
sit on her, jk
all you have to do is eat her face.
You know, sometimes, you're just plain creepy.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FSII Drena (problem)   FSII Drena (problem) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Metawe wrote:
I agree. Lightside does not suit has avatar. :P

All you could do is start building up the SR for your healer Zeika (I keep on writing Zeiku for some reason..) to use party cure because during that time, you a pretty vulerable to damage and attacks. Also get your other characters to use team pots if you can buy them,
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
FSII Drena (problem) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100FSII Drena (problem) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FSII Drena (problem)   FSII Drena (problem) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Before wrote:
Metawe wrote:
I agree. Lightside does not suit has avatar. :P

All you could do is start building up the SR for your healer Zeika (I keep on writing Zeiku for some reason..) to use party cure because during that time, you a pretty vulerable to damage and attacks. Also get your other characters to use team pots if you can buy them,
I have to admit though that the first time I saw his avatar, I chuckled. It was funny.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
FSII Drena (problem) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100FSII Drena (problem) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FSII Drena (problem) Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100FSII Drena (problem) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: FSII Drena (problem)   FSII Drena (problem) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:52 am

hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
FSBeginner
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FSBeginner

Male Posts : 161
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 268
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: FSII Drena (problem)   FSII Drena (problem) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:42 am

I can help you for this one its easy first of all keep attacking and stuff until she uses the shield. It lasts for 1 turn actually, When she uses it make everyone use defend because her next move is deadly then you should have enough SR to transform Lenna then use water gun and keep going and repeat the whole thing again. (Remember to use defend when she uses the shield her next move does 1 hit KO to me) (anyway i'm up to sleepywood.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
FSII Drena (problem) Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100FSII Drena (problem) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FSII Drena (problem) Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100FSII Drena (problem) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: FSII Drena (problem)   FSII Drena (problem) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:11 pm

FSBeginner wrote:
I can help you for this one its easy first of all keep attacking and stuff until she uses the shield. It lasts for 1 turn actually, When she uses it make everyone use defend because her next move is deadly then you should have enough SR to transform Lenna then use water gun and keep going and repeat the whole thing again. (Remember to use defend when she uses the shield her next move does 1 hit KO to me) (anyway i'm up to sleepywood.
Take a look at the last post date. It's been a long time ago, and the person who posted about it probably doesn't even come here anymore.
Back to top Go down
FSBeginner
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FSBeginner

Male Posts : 161
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 268
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: FSII Drena (problem)   FSII Drena (problem) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:24 am

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FSII Drena (problem)   FSII Drena (problem) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FSII Drena (problem)
Page 1 of 1