HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:31 pm
Statistics
We have 3131 registered users
The newest registered user is Thiikeriv

Our users have posted a total of 48303 messages in 2616 subjects

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Share | 
 

 Lost Saga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1234
Age : 21
Location : Kingdom Of Lucis
Moderator Points :
10 / 10010 / 100

Warning Points :
5 / 1005 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Lost Saga   Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Metawe wrote:
But focusing on something is better than use a lot of something.
umm....random quote? o.o F6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 48
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Lost Saga   Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:17 am

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Metawe wrote:
But focusing on something is better than use a lot of something.
umm....random quote? o.o F6
Kind of I guess, but you guys were talking about how that 2 hour character thing sucked (which I would agree) and then Before said that it is so you don't focus on a character. So I wrote my opinion in that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1234
Age : 21
Location : Kingdom Of Lucis
Moderator Points :
10 / 10010 / 100

Warning Points :
5 / 1005 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Lost Saga   Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:25 am

Metawe wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Metawe wrote:
But focusing on something is better than use a lot of something.
umm....random quote? o.o F6
Kind of I guess, but you guys were talking about how that 2 hour character thing sucked (which I would agree) and then Before said that it is so you don't focus on a character. So I wrote my opinion in that.
ahh i understand.....meta have you ever tried this game? o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 48
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Lost Saga   Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:13 am

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Metawe wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Metawe wrote:
But focusing on something is better than use a lot of something.
umm....random quote? o.o F6
Kind of I guess, but you guys were talking about how that 2 hour character thing sucked (which I would agree) and then Before said that it is so you don't focus on a character. So I wrote my opinion in that.
ahh i understand.....meta have you ever tried this game? o.o
Nope, but that 2 hour thing sounds awful.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4685
Age : 20
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Lost Saga   Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Well, you can stack the 2 hour thing....
Anyway what if you only use like... tao warrior and use no other character? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FACE THE.. uhm... OTHER CHARACTERS THAT USE RANGED AND MAGIC?!?!? o.o'' and... you might be good with another character too. I thought Fire mage was the best for me, but I started to get the hang of robin hood and the boxer. Crazy sapper is good too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1234
Age : 21
Location : Kingdom Of Lucis
Moderator Points :
10 / 10010 / 100

Warning Points :
5 / 1005 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Lost Saga   Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Before wrote:
Well, you can stack the 2 hour thing....
Anyway what if you only use like... tao warrior and use no other character? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FACE THE.. uhm... OTHER CHARACTERS THAT USE RANGED AND MAGIC?!?!? o.o'' and... you might be good with another character too. I thought Fire mage was the best for me, but I started to get the hang of robin hood and the boxer. Crazy sapper is good too.
I checked it out and there's a lot of characters, beserker one looks pretty tight but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4685
Age : 20
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Lost Saga   Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Mafia boss.... You shoot with 6 bullets simataneously. Then you reload in 1 second. There is this skill that lets you reload even quicker! ITS DONE IN .5 OF A SECOND!!! 0.o'' but seriously, Mafia boss and the Grim Reaper are awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1234
Age : 21
Location : Kingdom Of Lucis
Moderator Points :
10 / 10010 / 100

Warning Points :
5 / 1005 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Lost Saga   Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Before wrote:
Mafia boss.... You shoot with 6 bullets simataneously. Then you reload in 1 second. There is this skill that lets you reload even quicker! ITS DONE IN .5 OF A SECOND!!! 0.o'' but seriously, Mafia boss and the Grim Reaper are awesome.
i guess.......but I don't play it so I don't care
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lost Saga   

Back to top Go down
 
Lost Saga
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Original SoD Lost Episode 2 broken secret door puzzle
» The Saga of Bjorn
» Bell of Lost Souls?
» The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!!
» The Lost Relic TC problems/help/discussions

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: Other Games-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: