Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HigherThenAll
HigherThenAll

Male Posts : 412
Moderator Points :
Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 522
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Empty
PostSubject: Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers)   Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:38 pm

No one had made a guide like this so here goes!

When you start out as an EXPLORER job your beginning location is in front of the house. If you had followed all the steps that the NPCS had taught you then you should have the basic controls down.

You have reached Victoria. Here is where you advance into first job. You can choose from 5 diverse places. Kerning City, Ellinia, Perion, Nautilas, Henesys.

KERNING CITY: Rouges job advancement
ELLNIA: Magicians job advancement
PERION: Warriors job advancement
NAUTILAS: Pirate job advancement
HENESYS: Bowman job advancement

STR: Required for Warriors and up. Also required for Brawlers (Pirates)
DEX: Required for Bowman and up. Also requires for Gunslingers (Pirates)
INT: Required for Magicians and up
LUK: Required for Thieves and up.
I will be describing ROUGE class this time.

The ROUGE has three builds.

1. Dexless: Once you are able to accumulate your ability points the dexless ROUGE will stay at 25 dex forever. The down side of this is that you cannot wear normal Thief equips. Thief equips will require a certain amount of dex to wear. Well... you're at 25 dex. But on the up side you have incredible attack since the rest of the ability points go into LUK. You will have more damage then normal dex rouges.

2. Low Dexterity: You will have less dex then a normal dex thief. It's a combination of both builds... Dexless and Normal Dex. No weaknesses but nothing special really... Choose a number that is low but not dexless...

3. Normal Dex: You will have normal dex. Enough to wear the proper equips of your level. But if a lv 70 Hermit (Thief) does better then you when you are about, say, 90. Then the Hermit is probably a dexless thief. Normal Dex will allow you to sustain a lot of damage but just more then a Dexless Sin. Click the auto assign button if you want normal Dex.

The BANDIT:
I am not so sure about this one but you can be a Normal Dex (Shown above) Or be a Sindit. A Sindit is when a Bandit uses a claw. Some people just do this and I am not sure why.

To JOB ADVANCE: LV 10 or UP
When you see the short cutscene of you arriving at Victoria Island you will finish up the quest to OLAF. Then move to the right to see some statues. These statues allow you to teleport, only if you are beginner though. Choose the one that says THIEF STATUE. And will bring you to kerning city. There will be a bar place right next to a taxi. If you enter the pub you will see a bar... With no npcs. But move toward the left and go through the doors. Go down the stairs and you will meet face to face with the DARK LORD. If you are level 10 then he will allow you to become a ROUGE. Hooray!

SKILL APPLICATION: When you job advance you will recieve one skill point. (If you are level 10) If by chance that you are lv 13 or something the Dark lord will give you 10. (3 skill points per level) Now take that 1 point and put upon Double Stab or Lucky Seven. Double stab will make you become a bandit.
Lv 11: + 3 to Nimble Body
Lv 12: + 2 to Nimble Body + 1 Keen Eyes
Lv 13-14: + 6 Keen Eyes
Lv 15: +1 Keen Eyes + 2 Lucky Seven or Nimble Body
Lv 16 - 21: + 15 Nimble Body (Only if you did + 2 on Lucky Seven) + 3 Lucky Seven
Lv 22 - 25: + 12 Lucky Seven
Lv 26: + 2 Lucky Seven + 1 Disorder
Lv 27: + 2 Disorder + 1 Dark Sight
Lv 28- 30: + 9 Dark Sight

Bandit:
All same except replace Keen Eyes for Dark Sight and Lucky Seven for Double Stab. If you are a sindit. Do the guide on top.

Finished. Tell me If i forgot to add something.

Last edited by HigherThenAll on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers)   Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Moved to Other Games.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers)   Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:47 am

you dont really needa explain normal dex build because of
auto ap o-o
Back to top Go down
HigherThenAll
HigherThenAll

Male Posts : 412
Moderator Points :
Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 522
Registration date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers)   Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Well I don't like the auto ap... But I'll edit anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers)   Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maplestory ability/skill guide. (For Rouges) (Explorers)
Page 1 of 1