Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

The Future of Final Story?

Go down 
+3
Before
myfantasy
joey7
7 posters
AuthorMessage
joey7
joey7

Male Posts : 277
Moderator Points :
The Future of Final Story? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Future of Final Story? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Future of Final Story? Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100The Future of Final Story? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-21

The Future of Final Story? Empty
PostSubject: The Future of Final Story?   The Future of Final Story? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:55 pm

As we know, the first Final Story was incredibly good, in fact it made me jizz so hard I wanted to fap even more about the game. Away from the topic of ejaculation, although Final Story 2 is not as entertaining (at least for me) I'd like for you lot to discuss the future of Final Story. I mean, it's gained a decent popularity, and has given inspiration for many MS-themed FF games. I think we should know that Final Story has revolutionized Maple Story fan games so much it's now a practice among Maple Story fans. So this is the question: In plot, gameplay, etc. what do you think the future of Final Story is?
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
The Future of Final Story? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Future of Final Story? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Future of Final Story? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100The Future of Final Story? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Final Story?   The Future of Final Story? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:00 pm

wb to forums -1 rep guy.
FS is awesome. that is all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
The Future of Final Story? Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100The Future of Final Story? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Future of Final Story? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Future of Final Story? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Final Story?   The Future of Final Story? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:00 pm

-reads post-
LOLOLOLOL ejaculation xD
Future of FinalStory? :D Easy +.+ Finalstory is famous and Zeru is famous and Zeru lives a happy life. :D

After FS II, Zeru may do a FS III or just continue on his other project (Tempest).
He may continue FS II now and update it, or he may stop (or take a hitaus).

In FS III, it's his idea on what to add next. We can give suggestions, but it is just a suggestion. For me... I can see the future of FS now... Zeru and friends get married!... and has kids.... and kids take up the responsibilities of protecting the world. Rolling Eyes or he may just continue the storyline with a new generation of heroes different from the original cast with no connection besides maybe known from the previous deeds or from the elemental stars.
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Male Posts : 958
Moderator Points :
The Future of Final Story? Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100The Future of Final Story? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Final Story?   The Future of Final Story? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Lol @ post anyways I think The future may first be work on tempest then maybe FS3 or maybe just keep working on fs2 adding new things
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
The Future of Final Story? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Future of Final Story? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Final Story?   The Future of Final Story? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:02 pm

I think you're exagerating, FS didn't get that far and revoluzionized the maple fan games, or anything like that, I guess I can say it's just in decent state.
As for the future not even I know.
No one can predict the future.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
HigherThenAll
HigherThenAll

Male Posts : 412
Moderator Points :
The Future of Final Story? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Future of Final Story? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 522
Registration date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Final Story?   The Future of Final Story? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Nicely said XD. But we can predict what would happen....
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
The Future of Final Story? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Future of Final Story? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Final Story?   The Future of Final Story? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:29 am

Nothing happens in the future :D.
Back to top Go down
HigherThenAll
HigherThenAll

Male Posts : 412
Moderator Points :
The Future of Final Story? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Future of Final Story? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 522
Registration date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Final Story?   The Future of Final Story? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:27 pm

WHAT!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
The Future of Final Story? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Future of Final Story? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Future of Final Story? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100The Future of Final Story? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Final Story?   The Future of Final Story? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:58 pm

I agree ^ ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
The Future of Final Story? Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100The Future of Final Story? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Final Story?   The Future of Final Story? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:16 am

What?! Meta how could you! :< Don't Jynx and karma'd it! pale
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Final Story?   The Future of Final Story? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:20 am

he might believe in 2012 !! SHUNNNNNN.... jk
BEFORE GO BACK ON THE CHATBOX!!
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Final Story?   The Future of Final Story? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:17 am

o-o kk you can always use the chatbox archives to chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Final Story?   The Future of Final Story? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future of Final Story?
Page 1 of 1