HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:31 pm
Statistics
We have 3132 registered users
The newest registered user is akryix

Our users have posted a total of 48305 messages in 2616 subjects

Share | 

GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Female Posts : 137
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
2 / 1002 / 100

Activity Points : 193
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:19 am

Genre:Adventure, Romance, Comedy, Action, Gore, Ecchi (Sexual Actions)
Rated:T

Birds chirping, clouds drifting, the Maple World is once again in harmony. Our fellow heroes, Zeru, Antlan, Serene, Royke, Lenna, Hakura, Zure, and Zeika used the powers of the elemental stars to end the tyrant of the black order, Hein, and many others who have opposed against the gods and godesses. Today we see them seperated somewhere in Victoria Island training, studying, or just relaxing. Soon, all of that would take a turn as the sky turned purple one day...

Chapter 1:The Dawn of the Violet Sky-Raid. Start of the Lost Age.

[Insert Henesys Music here] Zeru, our hero of FSI, goes on about, training in the depths of the dimensions alone to become the greatest warrior to have ever lived. We see him taking on the relentless Zakum that was in slumber.

[Insert Final Fantasy/Golden Sun Battle Song]

Battle Start #1

Zeru appears with 9,999 HP and MP.
Zakum awakens with 999,999 HP and MP
Arm 1-6 awakens with 9,999,999 HP

Zeru [Attack] [Skill] [Items] [Run/Flee]

Zeru uses his Aegis Defense.
Zakum does nothing.
Zeru uses Final Blast on Arm 1-6. 8,312,517 Damage Inflicted.
Zakum uses Dragon Crusher. 1 Damage Inflicted.
Arm 1+5 Attacks Zeru. 2 Damage Inflicted [Total]
Arm 2,3,4,6 Does nothing.
Zeru uses [Unknown Skills [Strongest Skill]] on Zakum. 999,999 Damage Inflicted
Zakum, along with all the arms, crumbles down.

Zeru Wins!

(Zakum Helm, 666,666, Zakum Pieces) Item Get! 1 Exp Gained!

Zeru Leveled up! Lv.99!

........................................................................................................................................

Zeru:*Sigh* Sometimes, I wish someone was here to fight with me...

Zeru starts to day-dream of Serene as they frolic. Eventually, Zeru went to sleep on the other dimension's grounds.

We will now switch over to where Lenna, our hero of FSII, is doing some Target Practicing with some target dummies in the forest.

Lenna hits 100 targets in about 30 seconds. Hakura is standing next to her, examining her quick gun-play.

Hakura:It seems you are getting much better in overall these days.
Lenna:Herp Durp. I've been practicing 24/7! It is amazing I'm not like a godess of guns!
Hakura:Umm, yeah... Sure Lenna. *Sigh*
Lenna:What's wrong? Wish Royke was here right by you to hold you and make-out with you?
Hakura:Wh-What!? What are you talking about? [Blush]
Lenna:Psssh. Come on, I already know you and Royke are going out. Same for me and Antlan, Zeru and Serene... And then there's...
Hakura:....
Lenna:.... Yeah...

Hakura gets even more embarassed as Lenna teases her more, but suddenly, the sky turned a very vivid violet.

Lenna:Whoa!
Hakura:What is going on? What is that?

Many purple crystals rained down like a meteor shower, but they seemed to have no threat considering their small palm-like size. But all of them glowed with great intensity. They were like jewels diving down on Victoria Island. After awhile, the crystals had stopped appearing and the sky was back to its original color. Curious, Lenna and Hakura went around the forest to find one of the crystals to examine it. The results...

Lenna:Whoa... This looks amazing!
Hakura:This is not anything familiar to me, what about you?
Lenna:I've never seen this, not like any crystals we have.
Hakura:Maybe we should take it to Athena to see if she recognizes this.

The moment they both agreed, out of nowhere, a little gem that was seemingly priceless. Lenna, out of greed, took it without Hakura noticing. They go to Athena's Place.
Lenna and Hakura walk in towards Athena who was looking over some places happening over the Maple Word. She notices them coming in, abruptly sitting back in her chair.

Athena:Hello Lenna, Hakura, what brings you both here?
Hakura:We wanted to ask you if you knew anything of this crystal.

Hakura holds out the mysterious crystal and Athena takes it and examines it. Athena gave a very curious look, indicating she has the faintest bit of clue as to what the crystal was.

Athena:I do not know, but maybe Serene might, go visit her in her room.

Before Lenna and Hakura could go to Serene's room, a young boy with orange hair appears wounded in bloodshed.

Athena:Oh my lord! Serene! Zeika! Please come quickly, there is an injured boy at the front door!

Quickly, Serene and Zeika come out suprised at the bloody child. They rushed to him and carried him to a bed to heal him. Lenna and Hakura go over there to see the him.

~3 Hours Later~ The boy wakes up from his long slumber after being treated. Although he is not entirely recovered.

Boy:Urghhh... Where am I?
Serene:Good, your feeling better, please drink this

Serene hands him a glass of medicine. The boy gratefully takes the glass to drink, but shows a strong dislike to it.

Boy:Thank you.
Serene:Would you mind telling me your name?
Isaac:My name is Isaac.
Serene:What a lovely name. Tell me, you are not of this world are you?
Isaac:....

Lenna Interrupts them and go straight up to Isaac

Lenna:Hey!!! Your all better!

When Lenna walked in the room, her pocket started to rapidly glow. The object flew out into Isaac's hand, revealing it to be the gem that Lenna picked up on her way to Athena's with Hakura. Isaac was shocked to see the gem had flown from her pocket.

Isaac:This!...
Lenna:Hey, give it back! I found it first.
Serene:Lenna! Manners! Would that be yours?

Isaac ignores and asks Lenna a few questions in a desperate tone.

Isaac:Tell me! Where did you find this? Have you spotted any more?
Lenna:Stop panicking. I just found that walking around. Hey you wouldn't know what this crystal would be?

Lenna holds out a crystal, Issac takes it from her hand.

Isaac:A Psy Crystal? But why...

Serene and Lenna were very curious. Soon Athena walked in with Zeika and Hakura.

Isaac:Yes, you are correct... I am not of this world. I come from a village called Vale...

Cliffhanger!!!

~ To Be Continued ~

Last edited by ZhoinX on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthieu503

Male Posts : 74
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
20 / 10020 / 100

Activity Points : 102
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:21 am

Well i really havnt started playing fs, but this ish a good story/fic/w/e :P. :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mygamekiller.forumotion.com
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
2 / 1002 / 100

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Matthieu503 wrote:
Well i really havnt started playing fs, but this ish a good story/fic/w/e :P. :D

Strange, and your a member too o-o hmm :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer

Male Posts : 7579
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Activity Points : 7886
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:36 pm

the first part is random but the story is cool so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
2 / 1002 / 100

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:51 pm

We go back to where the mysterious boy, Isaac, reveals he is not of the Maple World. He comes from a different universe. Everyone doubts that he is telling the truth, maybe turning out he is an enemy of some sort.

Lenna:Another universe? That sounds like a bunch of balony to me.
Hakura:I don't know. He could be telling the truth, yet...
Lenna:I say we don't trust him and make him tell us who he really is.
Serene:Lenna, your just jumping to conclusions too quickly.
Athena:Serene's right, for all we know, he could tell us some stuff of what the crystal is, as it seems that gem belongs to him.
Lenna:Oh come on! 1. He appears all bloody and worn-out. 2. I found that fair and square, and he just takes it all of a sudden? 3. He looks a bit strange. I'm pretty sure that all we need to know right now.

Everyone argues. Soon Isaac leaves the room quietly with no one noticing. After 12 minutes of argueing, they notice he escaped and went to the forest to search for him. Everyone splits up from Ellinia looking everywhere. We look to where Serene might have searched.

Serene:I wonder where that child could have gone with such injuries. I mean, really. To be able to recover so fast from those deep wounds.

An explosion appeared somewhere to the east. Serene goes through the trees to find another gem on a crater-like hole.

Serene:A gem... but it glows blue?

Out of nowhere, a girl started to shout "Hail Prism!", and a bunch of large blocks of hail surrounded Serene. With no weapon on her, having left it back in the HQ, she was defenseless and gave in. Out of the trees appeared a blue/teal haired girl with a robe like a mage of some sort. All dressed in white and blue, even her eyes were complimented in blue/teal.

Serene:Who are you?
Girl:I'm sorry, but that is none of your concern.

Serene glares at her with a fierce expression as the Girl melts the hail just enough to take the gem away.

Girl:I'm sorry, but I have to dispose of you now...

Serene's eyes widen as the girl started to raise a wand and a swarm of sharp ice formed.

Chapter 2:The Earth and Water Adepts of Weyard

Before the girl could kill Serene, a mass amount of vines formed a wall blocking both themselves and the sharp ice.

Girl:Isaac... Why do you stop me

The girl seemed very calm and looked towards the shadow of a tree. Out came Isaac.

Isaac:They aren't our enemies Mia. It's okay to drop your guard now. I'm sorry for that Serene.

Isaac lowers at hand and the vines suddenly submerged to the ground. Mia lowered her wand and the sharp ice all melted.

Serene:How do you do that?
Isaac:Like I said, we are not of this world. I'll explain later. We should probably find your friends first.
Serene:Yes... Please wait at the place we were at awhile ago, I'll go gather everyone.

Isaac and Mia leave the area. Serene goes on a search once again, to find all of her friends, starting with Lenna, Hakura, and Athena. She explains what happend earlier, convincing Lenna to trust Isaac. They go out to the other dimension to find Zeru, the depths of El Nath for Antlan, Sleepywood for Royke, and a strange dark room for Zure. After having everyone grouped, they head back to HQ. Though it seems Antlan was pretty pissed off...

Antlan:Why the heck did you guys interrupt my killing streak! I was on my like... 1336th kill!
Royke:Somewhat, that would be why...
Antlan:Oh haha Mr.Comedian.
Royke:... Oh I thought that was why at first.
Antlan: Sad Face D:.
Zeru:Be quiet guys, we need to listen to Athena.
Athena:Thank you, me and Serene gathered you all to discuss and introduce the crystals.
Antlan:Oh, you mean those purple crystals? I found them while killing some stuff.
Royke:As did I. Does anyone know what they are?
Zeru:Purple crystals? I probably didn't see them because I was in the other dimension.
Zure:I too never seen these.
Isaac:They are Psy Crystals.

Isaac and Mia appear next to Athena.

Hakura:Would these be the two you were talking about?
Athena:Yes, these too are Isaac and Mia. From what I heard, they teleported here from another world. They also seem to have powers that we've never seen.
Antlan:Oh yeah? Like what? Show me some magic!
Isaac:Sorry, I wouldn't want to make a mess.
Athena:Acutally, I would like to see your abilities.
Lenna:Yeah! Go for it!

Isaac gives into the peer pressure and makes the ground shake for a few seconds.

Antlan:That's it? Wow that has to be the most lamest pow---

Right then, a crack appeared on the floor, and a huge explosion forming a pillar came out, nearly destroying the HQ. Everyone steps back in fear as it dies out. Antlan was the most scared, as he peed his pants [lulz].

Isaac:We are called Adepts, and that is the power of Psyenergy. I'm an Earth Adept, and Mia is a Water Adept. We come from Weyard.

~ To Be Continued ~

Last edited by ZhoinX on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Before
Spammer
Spammer

Male Posts : 4685
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Also, what Genre and Age group is this for? I'm guessing T right?

The moment they both agreed, out of nowhere, a little gem that was seemingly priceless. Lenna, out of greed, took it without Hakura noticing. We go to Athena's Place.

'Don't say we, because you aren't in the story.'

Athena:Serene right, for all we know, he could tell us some stuff of what the crystal is, as it seems that gem belongs to him.

You meant 'Serene is right,'
Anyway, the story is really good. :D Instant Mental (MP) healing with the psy crystals. I wonder if this is some sort of huge warping device or some sort. HOLY SHI- THE HQ IS NOT PROTECTED ANYMOAR WITH MAGIC BECAUSE ADEPT POWERS CAN KILL US ALL. D:

Holy cow, Mia became very vicious. O_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
2 / 1002 / 100

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Before wrote:
Also, what Genre and Age group is this for? I'm guessing T right?

The moment they both agreed, out of nowhere, a little gem that was seemingly priceless. Lenna, out of greed, took it without Hakura noticing. We go to Athena's Place.

'Don't say we, because you aren't in the story.'

Athena:Serene right, for all we know, he could tell us some stuff of what the crystal is, as it seems that gem belongs to him.

You meant 'Serene is right,'
Anyway, the story is really good. :D Instant Mental (MP) healing with the psy crystals. I wonder if this is some sort of huge warping device or some sort. HOLY SHI- THE HQ IS NOT PROTECTED ANYMOAR WITH MAGIC BECAUSE ADEPT POWERS CAN KILL US ALL. D:

Holy cow, Mia became very vicious. O_O

Ikr? Also lulz i failed i mean to put "Serene's right" and o-o i not doing that and lulz the HQ does not know this foreign sorcery xD and Mia got grouchy :D cuz i can and it free

wait wtt u mean by "I wonder if this is some sort of huge warping device or some sort."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
2 / 1002 / 100

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Chapter 3:Revisiting the Fire Temple

At the HQ, now broken with a hole on the floor and the ceiling, Isaac explains his grand adventure of going around Weyard, gathering new powers and friends, some called Djinn. He concluded that the gems which are Elemental Stars from their world, are the "keys" to unlocking Lighthouses, activating them to create the Golden Sun, which the Stone Sages will reveal the "True Alchemy". He also explains that for them, the 4 elements are the very base of Alchemy. After his very long introduction and explaination, he goes to the more important facts.

Isaac:A year after we had defeated the Wise One, a guardian of the elemental stars, something was very wrong. What was once the lighthouses started to rebuild together. All the stars gathered in the center of Weyard and went up to the stars. None of us knew what was happening. As days past, we noticed the land was starting to wilter. All of Weyard became a wasteland. Without the stars, the world was wilting slowly. As if life was dying out itself. The Wise One stood before us to tell us of what would befall on the world, unless we took action. The Wise One told us that there was more than one Universe, and the stars had disppeared on one of the Universes. He was able to create a portal to send us to random locations. After a few tries, we got here. Right now, our mission is to gather the stars before anyone else can.

Zeru:This is unbelievable...
Antlan:....
Royke:Antlan you okay?
Antlan:....
Antlan:CRRRRYIINNNNN' FAAAAAACCCEEEEEEEEEEE
Everyone: O-O
Antlan:Q.Q :<
Serene:That makes me wonder, how many of you are there?
Isaac:Only four of us traveled here. Which only makes me wonder, where is Garet and Ivan?
Mia:Hopefully they're not in trouble...

Looking at where Garet and Ivan is....

At the Fire Temple. A red-haired dark-eyed hardheaded boy with clothes similar to Isaac's village clothes and a young kid again with the same clothes and blonde-hair with purple-eyes were lost in getting out as they crashed on top of it to the top of the Temple inside.

Garet:Come On!!! We've been around here for like hours! Where is the exit?
Ivan:Come on Garet, it isn't that bad.
Garet:We're seperated from Isaac and Mia, on unknown territory, and we are trapped in a burning Volcano, that is not bad?
Ivan:.... I guess you have a point...
Garet:Dangit... SOMEBODY HELP US ALREADY!?

Back at the HQ.

Zeru:Maybe we can help you find your friends, your not familiar with the areas here, so we can help u find your path.
Mia:Really? That would be so much help.
Isaac:Yeah, that'd be great!
Lenna:Alright! It's settled! WE'RE HEADING OUT!!!

Isaac and Mia has joined the party!

Bonus! You can now temporarily have six people in your party [Isaac&Mia must be in it]

Current Party:Zeru,Antlan,Serene,Royke,Isaac,Mia
New Party:ZeruZure,AntlanHakura,Serene,Royke,Isaac,Mia
Accept.

Our heroes set out to every city and even Sleepywood. They started to lose hope as they could not find Garet nor Ivan, until Lenna had a suggestion...

"At the Fire Temple"

Zeru:So, why did you suggest this place Lenna?
Lenna:I don't know, but I'd figured they could have landed at one of the temples.
Zeru:... Good logic.

They hear the sound of two guys screaming for help.

Garet:SOMEBODY HELP US!!!
Ivan:Ermm... Yeah... Help!
Isaac:Garet? Ivan?
Serene:It seems we have found them?
Garet:Isaac? YEAH MAN! WE CAN FINALLY GET OUT!
Isaac:Can you guys wait for a second?
Everyone other than Mia:Okay

Isaac and Mia go up to where Garet and Ivan were, but Mia lost her footing and fell in the lava, but did not melt or burn to death.

Isaac:MIA!

Everyone is shocked as she fell loosely. What will happen now that she has fallen into the lavapit? But why has she not been burned to bits and bones?

~ To Be Continued ~

Last edited by ZhoinX on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer

Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:27 pm

during chapter 2 : Girl:I'm sorry, but that is none of ur concern.

ur? lol it should be your xD

this chapter is fine though i guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
2 / 1002 / 100

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Chapter 4:New Enemy Appears! The True Potential of the Four Adepts!

We are back to where Mia has accidently fallen into a lavapit and has sank down without any burning. What will our heroes do now?

Isaac looks at the lavapit Mia has fallen in with a tramautized expression, unable to speak. Garet and Ivan are just as shocked. Everyone has a moment of silence until a rumbling sound is present.

Lenna:What is this annoying sound?
Royke:I have a really bad feeling about this...

Out of the lavapit, a giant Bird of Fire appears with Mia in its claws. Isaac, very outraged by this intolerable act, attacks the bird with waves of "Clay Spires". The bird loses its grip and Isaac catches Mia as she falls.
The Fire Bird, threatend, decides to attack everyone. Garet and Ivan jump down to where everyone else is, hurting themselves a little, preparing for a battle.

Zeru:Everyone, you ready?
Everyone:Yes!
Zeru:Alright! Lets teach that bird a lesson!

Garet and Ivan has joined the party!

The rules are back to normal, a maximum of 4 people.

Current Party:Zure,Hakura,Serene,Royke
New Party:Isaac,Garet,Ivan,Serene
Accept.

Battle Start! #2

Fire Bird Appears!

Isaac---------Garet--------Ivan-------Serene-------------Fire Bird
9,999/999 9,215/999 8,971/999 9,999/9,999 720,000,000

Isaac uses Ragnarok! 7 PP used, 33,462,773 Damage Inflicted.

Garet Uses Eruption! 14 PP used, 6,015,161. Not Very Effective...

Ivan Uses Astral Blast! 5 PP used 56,727,151 Damage Inflicted.

Serene Uses Magic Guard! All Heroes receive less damage, but MP/PP Drain. 50 MP loss

Fire Bird Uses Molten Rain! Blitz of Fire rain on the Heroes!

Isaac recieves 3622 Damage, 161 PP loss!

Garet Recieves 1515 Damage, 61 PP loss!

Ivan Recieves 2737 Damage, 102 PP loss!

Serene Dodged the attack!

Isaac:Garet! Ivan! Lets use the Summons!
G+I:Alright.

Isaac Uses Apocalypse! 123,340,000 Damage Inflicted! Four Venus Djinn Cost!

Garet Uses Boreas! 401,241,525 Damage Inflicted! Four Mercury Djinn Cost!

Ivan Uses Thor! 315,146,143 Damage Inflicted! Four Jupiter Djinn Cost!

OVERKILL!!!

Zeru,Antlan,Royke,Lenna,Hakura,Zeika,Zure Gained 13,333,337 Exp!

Zeru Lv 100!
Antlan Lv 120!
Royke Lv 120!
Lenna Lv 73!
Hakura Lv 73!
Zeika Lv 73!
Zure Lv 73!

Isaac, Garet, Ivan, Serene Gained 133,333,337 Exp!

Isaac Lv 120!
Garet Lv 120!
Ivan Lv 120!
Serene Lv 125!

End Results...

Isaac---------Garet--------Ivan-------Serene------------
6,377/831 7,700/924 6,234/892 9,999/9,949

~ To Be Continued ~

Last edited by ZhoinX on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
2 / 1002 / 100

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:53 pm

myfantasy wrote:
during chapter 2 : Girl:I'm sorry, but that is none of ur concern.

ur? lol it should be your xD

this chapter is fine though i guess

Fixed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer

Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:44 pm

excellent.
the colors are pretty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Before
Spammer
Spammer

Male Posts : 4685
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:25 am

I don't remember. :D
The warping device is represented by the psy crystals falling down? :o
@chapter 3
I feel bad for Garet not being able to realize he can just use the move psynergy or the growth psynergy (if there are plants) to move. :D

Back at the HQ.

you forgot to make the 'Back at the HQ' words red.

Everyone is shocked as she fell loosely. What will happen now that she has fallen into the lavapit? But why has she not been burned to bits and bones?
Obviously because she is a water adept, and besides the fact that she can heal herself, she can freeze lava. :D Or create a glacier.

Serene Uses Magic Guard! All Heroes receive less damage, but MP/PP Drain. 50 MP loss

Why would she use such a move!? PP is only at max cap, 999! ... And why are the characters so rigged that there is no need for leveling? I mean.... literally... they hit max damage cap by now. o_o'' HOW DOES THE AP DISTRIBUTE WORK!?!??! -headdesk-

Issac:Garet! Ivan! Lets use the Summons!

No short hand. D:<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
2 / 1002 / 100

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:57 am

Before wrote:
I don't remember. :D
The warping device is represented by the psy crystals falling down? :o
@chapter 3
I feel bad for Garet not being able to realize he can just use the move psynergy or the growth psynergy (if there are plants) to move. :D

Back at the HQ.

you forgot to make the 'Back at the HQ' words red.

Obviously because she is a water adept, and besides the fact that she can heal herself, she can freeze lava. :D Or create a glacier.

Why would she use such a move!? PP is only at max cap, 999! ... And why are the characters so rigged that there is no need for leveling? I mean.... literally... they hit max damage cap by now. o_o'' HOW DOES THE AP DISTRIBUTE WORK!?!??! -headdesk-

Issac:Garet! Ivan! Lets use the Summons!

No short hand. D:<

o-o lulz i shall explain later, DW, they seem op atm yes?
Also lulz... im pretty sure she cant do that... it was just to make the chapter longer, and finally I WILL DO IT IF I WANTS >:O

O also i only making like long paragraphs "2 1/2+ lines" a color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
2 / 1002 / 100

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:22 pm

Chapter 5:Back to the Basics

The heroes have defeated the Fire Bird and saved Mia. But what boggles in their mind is why is there a giant Fire Bird now, but not from before. Everyone is unsure, but what makes them even more dumbfolded is the fact Mia survived lava and did not even get a scratch on her. Everyone decides to go back to the HQ which was repaired by a group of "top men" [lulz].

Isaac:Thank you for helping us, it is time for us to leave now and continue our search.
Antlan:Hey, why can't we just join you on your quest?
Mia:I'm sorry, but we wouldn't want to bother you.
Antlan:Nonsense! It's been forever since we went on a real adventure.
Royke:I do agree... Everyday was just a passing day of yesterday.
Zeika:Well, I'm ready for anything.
Zeru:Well, what do you say?
Isaac:Well, if you guys really want to.
Garet:Yeah! The more the merrier! This could be a more fun trip than usual.
Ivan:I'm with Garet, if we had more help, we can find the stars more faster. But, I'll let Isaac decide.
Mia:Yes, I'll follow Isaac.
Garet:So what will it be Isaac?
Isaac:... Alright, we will work together.

Mia has joined the Party!

Current Party:Isaac, Garet, Ivan, Mia.
New Party:Zeru, Isaac, Serene, Royke

New Battle System Added!

You may now Switch between characters in-battle by Selecting the Skill [Switch]

Isaac, Garet, Ivan, Mia may now Summon! Only avalible after use of Djinns.

Venus:
1 - Venus
2 - Ramses
3 - Cybele
4 - Judgement

Mars:
1 - Mars
2 - Kirin
3 - Tiamat
4 - Meteor

Jupiter:
1 - Jupiter
2 - Atalanta
3 - Procne
4 - Thor

Mercury:
1 - Mercury
2 - Nereid
3 - Neptune
4 - Boreas

Djinn Get!

Venus:
1 - Flint
2 - Granite
3 - Quartz
4 - Vine
5 - Sap
6 - Ground
7 - Bane

Mars:
1 - Forge
2 - Fever
3 - Corona
4 - Scorch
5 - Ember
6 - Flash
7 - Torch

Jupiter:
1 - Gust
2 - Breeze
3 - Zephyr
4 - Smog
5 - Kite
6 - Squall
7 - Luff

Mercury:
1 - Fizz
2 - Sleet
3 - Mist
4 - Spiritz
5 - Hail
6 - Dew
7 - Tonic

Our Twelve Heroes had decided to visit every location on Victoria Island, through the clouds of Ossyria, and the depths of the Other Dimension. They also plan to check-in to the new path to Aquarium soon after. They had visited the core places of the job advancements, Henesys, Ellinia, Kerning City, Perion, and Nautilus. Now they start their path to the Ellinia Airport for Ossyria.

Zeru:It seems nothing else is on Victoria Island... Other than these Psy Crystals.
Garet:Well that sucks... So where are we headed?
Zeru:Ellinia Airport, we should try searching all of Orbis and El Nath.
Lenna:Hey! While we're at it, let's visit Aqua!
Antlan:Aqua? What is that?
Lenna:It is where all the fish lies in Ossyria, counting out the Pepe in El Nath and such.
Royke:Oh, really? I've never heard of a place like that.
Hakura:The only problem... how are we going to breath?

Lenna pulls out Oxygen Tanks. Every looks at her with a "What the heck?" expression, wondering why, but not risking to ask her.

Zeru:Let's just go...

A Ride on the Ellinia~Orbis Ship later...

Zeru:Ready guys? Alright.

They again search all of Orbis, only to find nothing. But, just as they were about to head out into Orbis Tower, a figure starts following them. Unknown to them, it seems to be somewhat small. They reach the bottom floor, an excited Lenna tells them the entrance to Aqua is underneath a door of the Orbis Tower. Going down, they find the few floors down being flooded, and finally... they go inside the hole.

Isaac:Whoa!
Serene:This place looks...
Antlan:Awesome!
Hakura:And the water...
Royke:So... exactly where would this be located if you were to look at a map... Below El Nath?'
Garet:Hey, maybe we could go fishing!
Mia:No Garet...
Garet:Fine...
Isaac:Just focus on the task at hand... Hey, wait. What is that thing?

A giant octopus cyborg type thingy comes out of nowhere and sucks everyone on his Suction Cups. Everyone, especially the girls, are appalled and in trouble. The octopus then starts doing some perverted stuff to the girls and lets the guys down. Eventually, Garet scorched the octopus and made it run away in fear, thus finally everyone is safe.

Zeru:Well... That was an... Interesting experience?
Antlan:Don't you mean an interesting sight?
Lenna:Don't ever... mention this again or I will kill you.
Hakura:Someone kill me now...
Royke:Hakura come on, it wasn't that bad.

Royke tries to go over to Hakura to comfort her but is soon punched away by an extremely embarrassed Hakura.

Isaac:Umm, so... Heh shall we go?
Garet:Yeah I think it is best to just leave this behind.
Antlan:Fine... But doesn't mean I can't think about it right?
Lenna:.....
Serene:Just shut up and let's go
Isaac:Anyways... It seems like nothing is here, shall we turn b---

Pitch Black...

We see our heroes knocked out on the peak of a mountain spiraling downwards and upwards? After some time, they awaken only to meet themselves heavily injured and robbed of a few things in particular....

Isaac:Ugh... What happened?
Zeru:Everyone are y-- What the heck?
Royke:Zeru what's wrong?
Zeru:The stars! They are missing?
Lenna:WHAT?! YOU"RE KIDDING RIGHT?
Hakura:Someone must've knocked us out and taken them.
Garet:Isaac, the djinns are gone too, and the psy crystals. It doesn't seem like we can use our psyenergy anymore.
Mia:This is not good, what are we going to do?

Serene looked into the menu and examined everyone's remaining HP, MP, and Psy. She looked into the inventory bag and found only equipment usable for eight people.

Serene:Okay... It seems like only eight of us will be able to fight until we can find a nearby village, we should probably equip the strongest physical fighters in our group.
Mia:That narrows it down to Garet and Isaac for us...
Zeru:Next is me, Zure, Royke, and Antlan.
Serene:Alright, we should evenly split the rest of the equipment, we should make haste before anyone finds us weakened here. We will need to find some kind of shelter, hopefully a village, or at least someone living in a house nearby.
Mia:So, we would have to avoid enemy contact... But, it seems like there is only one building in our visible sight, and it is north 100 meters.
Isaac:We'll have to dash over there without wasting majority of our strength. Let's move now, before we lose any more time. Somehow, we've got to get off this mountain.

Hastily, our wounded heroes try to make it down the mountain and up to the building they saw from the peak. They had no time to even ponder around the thought of who did this and why they did it. One thing is certain though, they are not alone anymore.

Djinn Lost! Summons Lost! Elemental Stars Lost! Transformation Lost!

Status

Zeru Lv. 1 200/750 / 0/50
Antlan Lv. 1 200/550 / 0/75
Royke Lv. 1 200/525 / 0/80
Serene Lv. 1 200/475 / 0/100
Lenna Lv. 1 200/550 / 0/60
Hakura Lv. 1 200/575 / 0/60
Zeika Lv. 1 200/475 / 0/100
Zure Lv. 1 200/750 / 0/50

Isaac Lv. 1 200/650 / 0/100
Garet Lv. 1 200/700 / 0/85
Ivan Lv. 1 200/450 / 0/150
Mia Lv. 1 200/475 / 0/175

~To Be Continued~

Last edited by ZhoinX on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
2 / 1002 / 100

Character sheet

PostSubject: Preview!   Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Chapter 6:The second Mars.

Our heroes have made it out of the mountains, don't ask, and are going through the forest. Around fifth-teen minutes in, a conversation is brought up.

Garet:Oh my god, here we go again, having to search for all the djinns along with these guys' elemental stars and our elemental stars. What's next?
Ivan:Well, it isn't that bad, it will be like when we first met each other and went on that grand journey to the elemental towers. It really is a nostalgic feeling for me right now.
Mia:Well, I suppose Ivan is right. It is nice to be going on a journey again.
Garet:Not when we are almost dead and there are monsters lurking everywhere.
Isaac:Well, we have to be positive about this. So don't let it worry you so much.
Lenna:Yeah and you have us!
Antlan:Though, I wonder if they even want us here...
Zeika:Wait... do you guys hear that?
Zeru:What is it?

???:Let's go! Cannon!

A loud noise sounds off in the forest, and sparks fly away in the sky.

Isaac:Cannon... You don't suppose?
Garet:There's no doubt! It has to be her!
Zeru:Who?

Isaac and others dashes quickly towards the noise and eventually finds a girl around their age fighting a group of monsters alone.

???:... You.
Isaac:Come on guys, lets fight.
Hakura:Aren't you being a little reckless?
Isaac:Don't worry, Garet, hurry.
Garet:Hmph, don't you think I alraedy know?

Battle Commenced!

Party

Garet, Isaac, Serene, Antlan

Party Selection Complete, Begin Battle!

Garet--Isaac---Mia--???---????
200/0 200/0 200/0 450/160 1200

100 Experience Gained.
200 Mesos Gained.

Zeru Leveled Up! Lv. 2---Antlan Leveled Up! Lv. 2---Royke Leveled Up! Lv. 2
Serene Leveled Up! Lv. 2---Lenna Leveled Up! Lv. 2---Hakura Leveled Up! Lv. 2
Zeika Leveled Up! Lv. 2---Zure Leveled Up! Lv. 2

Isaac Leveled Up! Lv. 2-------Garet Leveled Up! Lv. 2-------Ivan Leveled Up! Lv. 2
Mia Leveled Up! Lv. 2--------------??? Leveled Up! Lv. 4

End Results

Garet--Isaac-Mia--???
119/0 148/0 114/0 409/160

Antlan:WTFBBQ? WHAT DID SHE JUST SUMMON?
Lenna:I think I'm too scared to go over now.

Antlan and Lenna stand there in a shocked state as they watched the young girl take down the mysterious monster with Isaac, Garet, and Ivan.

???:So, you guys are here as well.
Isaac:Yes, but how did you get here?
???:I don't exactly know, I was talking with Felix for awhile when suddenly a bright light opened a gap in the sky. After that, I don't know what happened. I was here with nothing but the Cannon Djinn and my staff. I had no psy crystals, but I gathered some while walking around.
Ivan:I see... So not just us were affected. At least we know that Felix and the other two must be here too. We'll have to find them soon.
???:So, I'm guessing you've acquainted yourselves quite nicely. I can tell just from your clothings.
Garet:Not like you're doing good yourself.

The FS heroes waited patiently for the GS group to settle down their reunion. Eventually they got all together.

Jenna:I'm Jenna, it is nice to meet you all.
Serene:Well, I can assume you are a Mars Adept?
Jenna:Oh, so they told you that much.
Ivan:Yes... But we do have some problems here right now, so lets move to a safer spot before we talk.

Everyone agreed and started back to heading towards the building they saw ealier. After quit some time, they went to the building to find it is a mansion of some sorts. It was left unlocked, and no one was there inside. Usually, this situation would seem bad, but for some reason the mansion gave off an aura of peace and harmony. The entire group decided to enter and stay there to recover and plan their next movement, as well as to discuss some other business.

Isaac:Alright, so I'll explain more about ourselves in case they ever come up again. In our world, we have alchemy. Alchemy is the basics of everything in this world. Earth,Fire,Water,Air, the basic elements of the world that are used to compose the Earth itself. There are special people dubbed Adepts, and they are according to their elements, Venus-Earth, Mars-Fire, Jupiter-Air, Mercury-Water. They are able to use different types of "magic" depending on their elements. What you call magic is what we call psyenergy. Our psyenergy is an innate ability that most people can use, but we need to fuel it with psy crystals in order to use it again when we run out. Now with that aside, there are Djinns. Djinns are little creatures that can enhance our abilities, and we can have different elements as well. Combining different Djinns can also give us new psyenergy. In a total for us, we have found around 72 Djinns in our world, so if they were on us the whole time, they should be in this world as well. Djinns are very strong creatures though, as they can easily escape or pull off strong moves. We can also call them to use them in battle, once we've used them, they will count up and we can eventually use summons. Summons are what you just saw Jenna use, they are incredibly strong figures we can call. They usually require an amount of djinns used, for each element they have 4 summons each, requiring 1-4 djinns used. Some summons use a combination of Djinns such as one jupiter and two mars. These are a lot stronger, but use more Djinns. That just about clears most things about our world. The only thing is the elemental stars. We've already told you what they are, but they are really powerful stones that can give us power in times of need.
Hakura:So, it seems we need to get all your Djinns, the Djinns you guys lost, stars, and we need to get our stars back as well.
Jenna:Wait, you guys lost all your Djinns?
Garet:Yeah short story actually... We got knocked out and someone robbed us.
Jenna:You can not be serious... You really are an idiot Garet.
Garet:What!?
Serene:"Ahem" Anyways... we need to level up before we even do anything, cause apparently someone can steal levels as well...
Antlan:That or he killed us a bunch of times and made us de-level.
Zure:I highly doubt that possibility.
Zeika:Well for now, we should probably rest for a few days, relax. If we keep building up stress like here, we will all just be in a bad mood and we won't coordinate well, especially since we both don't know each other's powers that well.
Lenna:So, we should all hang out together?
Zeika:More or less, somehow we need to get to know each other before we even try anything at all.
Mia:I see... Okay, how about we wait for a week and see how it goes? I think the world can spare a week.
Zeru:Well, if you guys want to, but it seems a bit careless.
Lenna:I'm up for it!
Royke:Agreed, there is no point to us fighting in this kind of condition.
Antlan:Yeah!
Serene:Agreed.
Ivan:I'll do it if you guys will.
Garet:I'm in!
Isaac:Alright, I guess that settles it then.
Zeru:Now... we need a cook and we need to pick rooms. There are only enough rooms for about 2 in each so...

Everyone immediately realizes the situation and looks up simultaneously.

Zeru:Well, we can all pick a room for ourselves, I'll go with An---
Serene:I'll go with you!
Zeru:Ehh?
Lenna:I'm with Antlan of course!
Royke:Wait, then w--
Hakura:I-I'll go with y-you. "stuttering"
Royke:Oh, okay.
Zure:What is with this atmosphere... I guess I'll go with Zeika.
Garet:I'm with Jenna.
Isaac:So me and Mia.
Ivan:Wait, what about me?
Zure:Well you can join our room if you want.
Ivan:Okay.
Zeru:Well, it's late, let's all go to sleep now.

Everyone went inside their rooms and settled in. It was hard to think that any of this had happen. The situation seemed more far-fetched and idiotic compared to everything they've faced. Nevertheless though, they are still ready to face it head on. But, what will happen during this 7 day period?

Last edited by ZhoinX on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Female Posts : 856
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Activity Points : 918
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:29 pm

you must be very dedicated to this fanfiction XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
2 / 1002 / 100

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Hendon wrote:
you must be very dedicated to this fanfiction XD

BUHAHAHHAHAA, naah too much free time for me. Omg though, you needa see the editing though, it is like mass packed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer

Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:42 pm

That's what separate posts are for silly!
Glad you're still making progress unlike me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
2 / 1002 / 100

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:53 pm

myfantasy wrote:
That's what separate posts are for silly!
Glad you're still making progress unlike me

separate posts for what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
2 / 1002 / 100

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:48 am

Note:Ahem, this will be a little filler, that will spand for maybe 4-14 chapters showing how everyone spends their time inside the mansion. New secrets will be told during these 4-14 chapters, but mostly are just fillers for fun. Majority of these stuff will be mentioned later, but it is fun to know what is going on now.

Chapter 7: RoykexXxHakura

[i]Starting off where we left last chapter, we visit Royke and Hakura to see how their night went, and to venture on their first day together on the week off.

Hakura:...
Royke:...
Hakura:....
Royke:Umm Hakura?
Hakura:Y-yes?
Royke:Are you sure you don't mind sharing a bed, I can sleep on the flo-
Hakura:No! It's fine, Of course it's fine, I don't want you to sleep like a dog... It's unfair.
Royke:Yeah but, aren't you uncomfortable? I'm fine with this but, sharing a bed with a guy would make you uneasy wouldn't it?
Hakura:Well I wanted to share this room with you so...
Royke:Okay.

~A few hours of sleeping later~

Hakura:"Sigh" I really can't go to sleep like this. But, I have to do my best!
Royke:Mmm. Hakuwa...
Hakura:Eh?!

Royke moves slightly closer to Hakura and starts to move his arms around her.

Hakura:Ro-Royke! W-what are y-you d--

Royke starts to kiss her and tightly hugs her. He moves his hands down and rubs her smooth buttocks. Hakura starts to moan silently, having her tongue harassed and sucked on. A new sensation Hakura would've never thought had existed. Eventually Royke stopped deep kissing her, and started to undress her very slowly.

Hakura:No... Royke stop please! Don't touch there!

Royke starts to caress her breasts and starts teasing her, sucking on them. Hakura just lays there, moaning very loudly. Hakura tries to loosen his grip to escape, but she starts to lose her grip on her body. Giving in to the feeling inside of her. Hakura started to close her eyes and prepare for the worst, until Royke stops and rolls off the bed. Hakura sits up and stares at him, sighing very disappointingly, and become surprised.

Hakura:What is wrong with me? I didn't want it, yet... I.

Hakura starts to imagine what would happen if Royke had continued, leading in three different endings. She starts to turn red... more red, and completely pink, full of embarrassment to the point of fainting.

~In the morning~

Royke:Mmm... Hakura, you aw-- WHAT THE HECK?
Hakura:Good morning... What happened Royke?

Royke stares at her in disbelief. Hakura looks down at herself to see why he was so surprised, and then she just remembered...

Hakura:Royke...
Royke:Yes?
Hakura:YOU PERVERT!!!

Hakura starts beating up Royke viciously and gives him a lecture. That is all for the night and early morning, now for the rest of the day... But let's skip breakfast. We see Royke and Hakura walking through the forest. Royke plans to practice his archery, while Hakura quietly follows.

Hakura:I'm sorry if I'm bothering you Royke.
Royke:Not really, it would've been a little lonely if you didn't come.
Hakura:Oh, really?
Royke:Of course, I could've probably asked someone else but they all looked busy. So thank you Hakura.
Hakura:You don't have to thank me! "panickly"

Venturing along, Royke starts to shoot different moving objects to increase his precision and speed. Hakura just stares at him as if looking into the bottomless pits of the abyss. She was just so fascinated by Royke for no reason. She had such an attachment onto him the first time they've met.

After awhile of Royke practicing, he sat down to get some rest. Hakura sits right next to him and tries to start up a conversation.

Hakura:So... Royke. About this morning.
Royke:Yeah? You still mad?
Hakura:No, I was wondering.... I....I-is..
Royke:?
Hakura:Did you think my body was good...?
Royke:Eh?! "blush" Well, I... Um...
Hakura:... So no?
Royke:NO. Your body was beautiful! It looked really smooth!
Hakura:Really?
Royke:Of course! Hakura you are really pretty.
Hakura:Oh, so that's it.
Royke:I'm really sorry though.
Halura:It's okay, I don't really care anymore

Royke looks up to see if she was mad, but instead, Hakura was actually really happy. As if something magical had happened to her. But really in her mind she was just drooling over the fact he called her pretty. The day went on as Royke kept training and eventually started to hunt mobs. Soon, something appeared.

???:....
Royke:What the heck is that?
Hakura:I don't know... I've never seen such a creature before. Something doesn't seem right.

An over-sized ape stood before them with vicious eyes. It had light-blue fur and an axe even bigger than itself. Royke felt goosebumps rush throughout his body, staring into the eyes of the large beast. Hakura was to shocked to even move at all.

Royke:Whatever it is, it doesn't look friendly. We need to get back.

Royke and Hakura slowly walk back and tries to escape the ape's view. But the ape saw through this very clearly, and immediately, yet so silently, lunged at the two as soon as they turned their backs. The ape pounced on Royke and severely damages him.

Hakura:Royke!
Royke:Dammit! What is this? The power is tremendous!

Hakura quickly kicks the ape away, only pushing it a few inches away. The body was too built for Hakura, she took recoil damage when she pushed off.

Hakura:Tch, it is pretty tough as well. We can't fight it. It's too strong.
Royke:I don't think we have any other choice...

Around them gathered smaller apes in a different coat of fur. They were chanting and shouting at them, as if they were in an arena waiting to see a bloodshed occur.

Royke:It's okay Hakura, we can do this. Can you stand?
Hakura:Yeah.
Royke:Okay. Let's go.

~To Be Continued~

Last edited by ZhoinX on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
detergeant2

Male Posts : 423
Moderator Points :
4 / 1004 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Activity Points : 493
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Good Story.
Maybe a bit weird (and i'd add some other words if you didnt say you'd kill us) but it's a pretty interesting read.

*EDIT* Yup. I edited already. For all those who don't know, (I'm NOT IMPLYING THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THE DAMAGE CAP ZHOIN)
the damage cap in Maplestory is 999,999. Cap in Finalstory is... impossible to hit without hacks. I think. I hope. I might be a bit behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
2 / 1002 / 100

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:41 pm

detergeant2 wrote:
Good Story.
Maybe a bit weird (and i'd add some other words if you didnt say you'd kill us) but it's a pretty interesting read.

*EDIT* Yup. I edited already. For all those who don't know, (I'm NOT IMPLYING THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THE DAMAGE CAP ZHOIN)
the damage cap in Maplestory is 999,999. Cap in Finalstory is... impossible to hit without hacks. I think. I hope. I might be a bit behind.

Since that was an awfully long time ago, what would u add.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Female Posts : 856
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Activity Points : 918
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:28 am

still very dedicated ! -admires-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
detergeant2

Male Posts : 423
Moderator Points :
4 / 1004 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Activity Points : 493
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:35 pm

ZhoinX wrote:
detergeant2 wrote:
Good Story.

Since that was an awfully long time ago, what would u add.

What happened an awfully long time ago? I feel stupid :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]   

Back to top Go down

GoldenSunxXxFinalStory - New Fan-fic by:ZhoinX [NSFW]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Final Story II General-
Jump to: