Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away

Go down 
+10
Alex4red
KitKat
Phetbamrung
sorginoth
Rashberry
Thecrazycow
shotgunguy
Zeru
PlanetSpear
iTester
14 posters
AuthorMessage
iTester
iTester

Male Posts : 271
Moderator Points :
Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Empty
PostSubject: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:13 am

I was walking to kerning, and every 3-5 steps there is a monster. I made a mistake and it took me 3 minutes just to go back, which was about 20 movements?

Is there, by any chance, a future item that makes monsters go away from you (low lvl monsters)
or a future update that the monster rate reduces by... idk, 25-50%? Walking to kerning took forever!

Off topic: How do you revive a character?
And if there is new version, do you have to start over? D:
Back to top Go down
PlanetSpear
PlanetSpear

Male Posts : 461
Moderator Points :
Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 13

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:21 am

To revive a character you have to go to the inn and pay 30 mesos.
Back to top Go down
iTester
iTester

Moderator Points :
Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:23 pm

No inns in kerning O_O
Back to top Go down
PlanetSpear
PlanetSpear

Male Posts : 461
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 13

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:48 pm

There's one in Lith harbour.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:31 pm

I am adding inns in the next ver... anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
shotgunguy

Male Posts : 8
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:34 pm

we not in pokemon!(lol) like a repel for monster? 100 step a repel yeah it be good.
Back to top Go down
iTester
iTester

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:40 pm

yea the repel thing WILL be usefull ;]
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:44 pm

I would need to script for that...
and if I do it EVERYONE will need to start the game from 0 again.......
Back to top Go down
Thecrazycow
Thecrazycow

Male Posts : 459
Moderator Points :
Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Left_bar_bleue81 / 10081 / 100Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -10
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:59 pm

Zeru wrote:
it wouldnt take very long to get back to where we r
Back to top Go down
Rashberry
Rashberry

Male Posts : 309
Moderator Points :
Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -3
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:00 am

Reduce the monster encounters? Easier way. But quite a good idea. It takes forever to get to kerning.
Back to top Go down
sorginoth

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:12 pm

iTester wrote:
I was walking to kerning, and every 3-5 steps there is a monster. I made a mistake and it took me 3 minutes just to go back, which was about 20 movements?

Is there, by any chance, a future item that makes monsters go away from you (low lvl monsters)
or a future update that the monster rate reduces by... idk, 25-50%? Walking to kerning took forever!

Off topic: How do you revive a character?
And if there is new version, do you have to start over? D:

To revive, take an AP point away from something, use it in hp, leave AP rock thing, give potion, and move the AP thing back =O F3
Back to top Go down
Phetbamrung
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Male Posts : 139
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:31 am

Buy a super repel at the PokeStore!
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Male Posts : 484
Moderator Points :
Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:36 pm

Zeru wrote:

Umm, not to be rude or a smart-allec, but isn't Beta Testing just like, you know, testing out the game to see how things run and stuff, then later you add in needed stuff. It's just the point of how you make the game better.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:55 pm

Yeah I know but also fixing some suggestions, I first only fix the main bugs and the most annoying things after i fix the critics.
Back to top Go down
Alex4red
Alex4red

Male Posts : 82
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:34 pm

I didn't see the game but I was wondering how much MB it was..?
Back to top Go down
Kaocon

Male Posts : 71
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:43 pm

the games fun its kinda like maple but its a RPG not a MMORPG

RPG-Role Playing Game ex. FF, Kingdomhearts and more

MMORPG- Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games

ex. Maplestory, Flyff, and more
Back to top Go down
Brian
Brian

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Make it so that there's an item that reduces monster encounter rate? Would that still cause people to have to restart from the beginning?
Back to top Go down
Yosaime

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:49 pm

PlanetSpear wrote:
To revive a character you have to go to the inn and pay 30 mesos.
lawl good idea
maybe make a revival skill/item? idk
Back to top Go down
cchargers79

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:14 pm

Thecrazycow wrote:
Zeru wrote:
it wouldnt take very long to get back to where we r

W/e its easy to level and u dont have to download that version u can always keep the old version F6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away   Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Less monsters / Item that keeps monsters away
Page 1 of 1