HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:31 pm
Statistics
We have 3132 registered users
The newest registered user is akryix

Our users have posted a total of 48302 messages in 2615 subjects

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Share | 
 

 FS II v.38 Character Reset bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4685
Age : 20
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: FS II v.38 Character Reset bug   Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:56 pm

When you reset your party with Athena in the Victoria Base, you get to choose the option 'Nevermind' under Nayu. This meant that then you can wander around with no party and can save too, LOL. You can't use items and a bunch of other stuff though. Anyway, when you get into a battle, it means instant Game Over.

I'm guessing Nevermind was to say you want to keep your party... but Nevermind meant you don't choose a first-person leader. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 2217
Age : 106
Location : forums watching you
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 16
Activity Points : 3030
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: FS II v.38 Character Reset bug   Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Ahh I see thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalstory.activoforo.com
21337ninja
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Posts : 2559
Age : 21
Location : drinking milk tea
Moderator Points :
13 / 10013 / 100

Warning Points :
37 / 10037 / 100

Reputation : 3
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: FS II v.38 Character Reset bug   Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Before wrote:
When you reset your party with Athena in the Victoria Base, you get to choose the option 'Nevermind' under Nayu. This meant that then you can wander around with no party and can save too, LOL. You can't use items and a bunch of other stuff though. Anyway, when you get into a battle, it means instant Game Over.

I'm guessing Nevermind was to say you want to keep your party... but Nevermind meant you don't choose a first-person leader. lol.

lol ur like a spirit wandering around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4685
Age : 20
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: FS II v.38 Character Reset bug   Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:26 pm

I still wonder .... Remember when Athena or Zure said because someone is inside the dimension, the path is complex and is very maze-like? When no one is inside the 'other dimension' in El Nath... how can there still be a very complex dungeon (when you choose the nevermind option and you already got Xeru out of there)? x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7579
Age : 21
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7886
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: FS II v.38 Character Reset bug   Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Before wrote:
I still wonder .... Remember when Athena or Zure said because someone is inside the dimension, the path is complex and is very maze-like? When no one is inside the 'other dimension' in El Nath... how can there still be a very complex dungeon (when you choose the nevermind option and you already got Xeru out of there)? x.x

are you talking about the extra chapter when they say that??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4685
Age : 20
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: FS II v.38 Character Reset bug   Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:37 pm

myfantasy wrote:
Before wrote:
I still wonder .... Remember when Athena or Zure said because someone is inside the dimension, the path is complex and is very maze-like? When no one is inside the 'other dimension' in El Nath... how can there still be a very complex dungeon (when you choose the nevermind option and you already got Xeru out of there)? x.x

are you talking about the extra chapter when they say that??
It should be part of the storyline when you get Xeru...wait... is Xeru obtainable yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7579
Age : 21
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7886
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: FS II v.38 Character Reset bug   Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:33 pm

no you cant get xeru........... permantely.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FS II v.38 Character Reset bug   

Back to top Go down
 
FS II v.38 Character Reset bug
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Resetting the Character Orb
» Warmachine Character Jack Updgrade Kits
» move character to another realm - Yes, you can.
» Destiny of the Dreamweaver Character Profiles
» Can You Name This Game Character

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Bug Reports-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: