Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

The Final Story Class

Go down 
+3
myfantasy
maxiko099
Zeru
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
The Final Story Class Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Final Story Class Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Final Story Class Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final Story Class Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

The Final Story Class Empty
PostSubject: The Final Story Class   The Final Story Class Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Anyone want to join?
And guess who?

This is what would happen if FS took place in 2011, what kind of story would unfold?
As Zeru wears a school uniform with his friends... whats going to happen?

The Final Story Class Img006r

This picture is unfinished, I had to stop since it got a bit wet due to rain.
Drawing has no effect on the paper and erasing = rrrippp on the surface...
Plus this is my math journal cover.... yeah...

I might upload the finished one?

Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Male Posts : 752
Moderator Points :
The Final Story Class Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Final Story Class Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Final Story Class Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Final Story Class Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 958
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Story Class   The Final Story Class Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:36 am

i would like to join but i can't really draw or even think of a good character to draw unless its something i've seen tons of times
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
The Final Story Class Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Final Story Class Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Final Story Class Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100The Final Story Class Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: The Final Story Class   The Final Story Class Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:33 am

lol yesz, upload the finshed one when your done :D
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Male Posts : 386
Moderator Points :
The Final Story Class Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The Final Story Class Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 415
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Final Story Class   The Final Story Class Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:03 pm

You WILL upload the finished one. I see the "Dark Order" just being from another school that they have a rivalry with xD

Also, where do I sign up?
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
The Final Story Class Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100The Final Story Class Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: The Final Story Class   The Final Story Class Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:27 pm

o-o Join what?
...What is this about?
EXPLAIN IT. D:<
If you want me to write a scenario depicting the FS characters in 2011, I can try...
BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
The Final Story Class Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Final Story Class Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Final Story Class Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100The Final Story Class Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Story Class   The Final Story Class Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:30 pm

NeoFrost wrote:
o-o Join what?
...What is this about?
EXPLAIN IT. D:<
If you want me to write a scenario depicting the FS characters in 2011, I can try...
BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT.

at the top of zerus post it says "Anyone want to join?"
as in the drawing probably.

Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
The Final Story Class Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100The Final Story Class Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Story Class   The Final Story Class Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:49 pm

What would happen if FS was 2011?
Obviously, Serene would be taking classes in Earth Science (magic - Earth based). Since Serene got so high grades, other party members decided to look up on that class abit (which led to elemental star powers). Royke's favorite class becomes Archery, Antlan's favorite game is darts, and Zeru walks around with his iPod in one hand and a business-shirt like a boss. x)

Lenna decides to take some classes in Earth Science and gravitated towards darts and archery. Her parents took her to Hunting in the western part of US one day, and she, from then on, loved the use of a gun (!). Zeika took classes in Biology, excelled in it, and learned some Physics (for buffs and healing), but it was mostly him guessing the wrong questions and him guessing the right response (LUCKY ZEIKA! - referring to the glitch in early game-). Hakura was a very strong in school, due to being a black belt karate master, a black belt TKD, and a black belt in Kung Fu. Due to being friends with Lenna, she took some classes in Physics and Earth Science (allowed her abilities to slow, maul, stun, enemies). Zure dislikes school in the beginning. He has no friends, but as time went by, people started to know him, and he opened up to others. This allowed him to control his anger (and darkness powers). Zure liked the idea of Yin and Yang, and due to being brothers with Zeru, he believed that Zeru had gravitated towards the 'light' and Zure had gravitated towards the 'dark'.

Nayu and Melody were transfer students. Nayu was oblivious to basically everything, but excelled in classes exceptionally due to her luck. x) Melody was badass and got straight As. When she became friends with Zeru and the gang, her average is normally 100%, with the exception that her AP classes made her average 110%.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
The Final Story Class Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100The Final Story Class Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Final Story Class Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100The Final Story Class Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: The Final Story Class   The Final Story Class Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:24 pm

i wonder what grades

Spoiler:

would get?
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Story Class   The Final Story Class Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Hein would be the transfer student / habitant of a loner club
and be completely insane and get good marks and try to rival the fs1 and 2 cast
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :
The Final Story Class Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100The Final Story Class Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Final Story Class Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100The Final Story Class Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Story Class   The Final Story Class Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:50 pm

club? Then hes not a loner...
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Story Class   The Final Story Class Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:22 pm

nope his club is on the verge of dying since hes the only member :D
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Story Class   The Final Story Class Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:50 pm

it doesn't die until he dies...

which does take a while...

i mean at this point they are just little kids in school
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
The Final Story Class Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100The Final Story Class Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Story Class   The Final Story Class Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:08 pm

._.''
What are you talking about?
For a while, Zure and Hein decided to become buddies. Then, Drena, Saxer, Night, and a bunch of other students decided to get together and create a secret hideout and named themselves 'The Dark Order'. :P
I wonder how Saxer and Night looks like in school...? Wearing a tie to look like professionals? XD

Random School Love:
Who would Melody fall for? Who would Nayu fall for? I'd say someone in Dark Order faction... I don't know. LOL. It just comes to me that Nayu is someone who fits perfectly with a Dark Order Member as a couple if the dude wears a suit and tie... o.o''
I mean, obviously, in school, Hakura and Royke would get together and such. Zeru is going to be encouraged by his friends to ask Serene on a date... xD etc. etc.

But, if Saxer/Night/Drena/others (sorry, other Dark Order members, you're included as others) were from the underworld and decided to get education on Victoria Island, it's funny. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Story Class   The Final Story Class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Story Class
Page 1 of 1