Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth

Go down 
+2
Sinnwolf
NeoFrost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Empty
PostSubject: MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth   MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:27 am

Hein. A man known as the greatest evil. He had once tried to completely destroy the world, but was repulsed by Zeru and his friends.
It's a simple story, akin to ones in fairy tales: The evil overlord gets defeated by the charismatic heroes.
However, not many people know the other side of the story...

Hein was born a simple child to a few farm hands working in Henesys. His early years were bright and happy. He had a loving mother and a hardy yet kindhearted father.

He was in Eden.

However, one day, there was a monster breach in Henesys. The situation was bad: there was a man casting portals, allowing super-powerful monsters like Oblivion Guardians to attack the city.

Athena called a draft law, forcing Hein's father into the battle. As Hein's father had no combat training and had skills akin to that of a beginner, he was destroyed.

Hein had seen the snake.

This caused him to grow a bitter hatred of the city he once lived in. He walked to Ellinia, being constantly besieged by monsters. Hein begged Grendel to show him his job class. Grendel directed him to Perion, where he learned the rudiments of combat.

As time went on, Hein became more and more powerful. His power was so great, it rivaled the four job instructors of Victoria themselves...
Many people sought this power, going to perfidious lengths to get them...

PoV: Omniscient

"I said relinquish your powers now!" the man holding a knife to Hein's mother said.
"As you wish. As long as you...," Hein began, but his mother cut him off.
"Hein, don't! If you do, he'll kill us both anyways! Don't relinquish your--" but the man swiftly hit her in the base of the neck, dropping her out cold.
"Well, Hein?" the man said.
Hein dropped his weapon and walked over to him.
"That's right...come over here," the man said.
Suddenly, Hein's mother regained consciousness. She saw what was about to happen, so she stamped her foot on her adversary's.
Swiftly, the man slit her throat. She bled to death in seconds.

"You...killed...," Hein said slowly, the pain of it just sinking in like a hot knife being slowly pressed into his ankle.
"Yes! But you have no weapon!" the other man said, laughing.
"I need no weapon," Hein replied in a deathly-cold tone. He held his palm out.
"Corruption Sign: Death and Decompose."
The man's flesh started rotting. He ran about wildly, swinging his arms in circles, trying to stop the hellish pain that was engulfing him. It was fruitless though, and soon, he was but a pile of bones.

A few men rushed into the house. What they saw was Hein casting Dark Magic on a man, his mother dead at his feet.
"You...monster," they said.
Hein blinked and turned around. "What? What did I do?"
"Kill him!" they commanded, charging at Hein.
Hein, however, quickly teleported away...

~~
Hein had bitten into the apple.

Crushed and demoralized, he had sworn revenge on the humans that had killed his parents out of greed. Men were all beasts; women were all vain, at least in his eyes.
He decided to use his immense power to take over Victoria island, one city at a time...

PoV: Omniscient
"Please! Don't!" the man said. Hein, however, did not listen and slammed his pole arm into him, killing him in an instant.

The night was rainy. The boom of thunder could be heard every few seconds. Corpses were strewn about Henesys, with a single man standing there. He was wearing a blood-red cape and ornate crimson armor. He held his red and black pole arm with two hands.

He advanced toward Athena's shack.

"Stop right there," a voice said.
Hein looked around. "Still lurking around in the shadows, Zeth? I'll wager your archer, magician, and thief buddies are still here."

Suddenly, Hein leaped to the left. Where he was once standing, there was a plethora of throwing stars.
The four men leaped down from the rooftops on which they were standing on.

"All present, I see. The Fiery Sword, the Icy Flash, the Earthen Wall, and the Lightning Arrow," Hein remarked.
"We're not here to bandy words, Hein," the Magician said. "Leave now and we'll spare you."
Hein laughed. "Where's the fun in that? Don't you just love that metallic smell of fresh blood?"
Zeth shook his head. "You're a psychopath, Hein."
"No better then you are, you filthy human being. I loathe your kind. I loathe myself, as well. What is a man? Nothing but a miserable pile of treachery. I believe I have transcended from that pitiful state. I can see the light," Hein commented.
"In that miserable pile of treachery, there are small mounds of benevolence," the Archer retorted.
"Believe what you will," Hein said, and charged.

The Warrior took the blow on his sword. Immediately, the four spread out to surround Hein.
"Comet Bolt!" the magician called.
A bolt of magic came down from the sky. Hein swung his pole arm at it. However, the Thief sprang forward and stabbed at Hein's back. Hein moved to one side. However, he was hit in the leg with six arrows, all shot seconds after the other.
Immediately, the warrior rushed in and slashed Hein with Final Strike.
"No...I've...come too far to be defeated...," Hein said, slumping over.

~~
While the four heroes were celebrating, Hein was doing something much different...

"No... I can't die...," he said.
A figure appeared before his spirit. "You want another chance at life? You want more power?"
Hein nodded.
"Then I...the King of the Underworld, give the power of Hell to Hein! Receive this strength!" the man said.

Hein screamed in agony. Suddenly, he was outfitted with a pair of bright red wings, and a red aura of power.

~~
"Good job, all of you," Zeth said.
As the party turned away, they suddenly heard a rumbling.
Without warning, Hein looked up and rushed at the Magician, striking him down with a terrible hit. He then used Omega Dragon Crusher, forcing the rest of the party away due to the shockwave.
"First off, let's get rid of this pesky healer!" Hein said with an insane voice.
Before he could, however, three gigantic yellow arrows launched into him. He was far from defeated though.
"Don't use those skills so lightly!" Zeth said.
The archer shrugged. "You want our magician to die?"
Our comrade was unconscious, but we had no chance to heal him because Hein was constantly shooting black beams of light.
Suddenly, the thief scowled. "That is IT! You will die here and now, you monster! Star of Ice, reveal your power! Ice Transformation!"
The Thief exploded in white light, and he returned wearing white armor. He charged Hein, a cold wind emanating from him.
He charged Hein, blasting him with icy blasts. Zeth and the Archer followed suit in their transformations, and started attacking Hein.
"Despair: Miserable Fate!" Hein commanded.
Demonic red beams hit each party member and injured all of them.
"Anything left?" Hein asked mockingly.
"Expunge of power!" all three of the remaining fighters commanded.
With a gigantic blast amassing all of their experience and power, they managed to drive Hein off.
As they ran over to their fallen party member, Zeth threw a Phoenix Down at him.
He opened his eyes. "Thanks...but I think I've lost too much blood..."
"Nonsense! You can still talk! Chug down a few potions and you'll be fine!" the Thief said enthusiastically.
"I can't. The only reason I can still talk is because I'm utilizing the Earth Star's strength, but there are two matters I need to deal with before I die. Thief...can you take...care of my daughter?" he asked.
The Thief nodded. "I will."
"Also, thank you, Zeth, for being a good friend. Goodbye. Earth Star, Release! Find a new master!" he said.
The Earth star flew off into the sky.
One by one, the other stars followed suit.
Small remnants of the warriors' power started flying off them.
Zeth looked at his hands. "We're mortal again."
The Thief grinned wickedly. "Just as well we already have children, eh? If we had children now, they'd be terrible warriors!"
"Something worries me, though," Zeth said.
The Archer frowned. "Hein, right?"
The Thief shrugged. "We'll just send our children after him."
"No," Zeth said. "If we do, they might get impulsive and try to rush after him once they can hold a sword. I say we don't mention this to them unless they turn out to be the stars' next chosen ones. That is when we will tell them...if they don't know already."
~~
"You have done a great service for this land," Athena said.
Zeth shook his head. "We did what we could."
"Where are the rest of the stars?" Athena asked.
"The stars you released have not found the next Chosen yet. They gravitated back to their temples. The Star of Darkness has returned to Sleepywood. The star of light...its whereabouts are unknown," Zeth reported.
"It could have been assimilated," Athena said.
"That rarely happens. The assimilation of a star happens once a thousand years, if not more. There is born a person with an unnatural affiliation to the element. This greatly increases their power when paired with the right star. When a star is assimilated, the physical shell is dimmed and looks like a normal rock again. The Star's power becomes a separate entity, formed from its power combined with the user's natural power. Only when the star manages to split itself from its master and retake Star Form is the user able to use its full power-- and by God, is it strong. When the user dies, the split entity has bonded with its master, so it takes another thousand years to dispel," Zeth said.
"What if somehow, the star or user becomes the conflicting element?" Athena asked.
"Then they nullify each other, making each other very weak," Zeth said.
"Let us only hope our enemy is not the Star of Light's chosen."
Unconsciously, Zeth reached for a stone in his pocket.
A dim, white one.
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Male Posts : 386
Moderator Points :
MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 415
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth   MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:54 am

*Fan girl screams*

NEO! I LOVE YOU!!! Seriously though, I am so freaking happy you did a story for Hein! It's perfectly cliche and awesome! ^.^

Plus, I F'n LOVE how you incorporated everything that relates to your other stories as well as the storyline. I can't hep but want more! Haha
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth   MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:06 pm

you should put them all together and make a full story.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth   MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:55 pm

Nice story!

Although Antlan told me that he (Hein) hated humans because due to their existance.

I mean because of others he had to wait in waiting lines on a restaurant, going
against the traffic... etc...

Last edited by Zeru on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Migue5356
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Migue5356

Male Posts : 185
Moderator Points :
MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 201
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth   MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Zeru wrote:
Nice story!

Although Antlan told me that he hated humans because due to their existance.

I mean because of others he had to wait in waiting lines on a restaurant, going
against the traffic... etc...

Uhhhh Antlan Is evil? D:
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth   MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:02 pm

I meant "he" as Hein... my bad...
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth   MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Wait...
If Hein was still alive back then...
and Zeru + party members must have hit puberty since they have hormones that will make them want to date, e.g. Zeru + Serene, Hakura + Royke...

WHOA. HEIN IS A GRANDPA.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :
MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth   MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:19 pm

wow. or he could just be an evil spirit inside a hollow shell (remember FSI)
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth   MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Before wrote:
Wait...
If Hein was still alive back then...
and Zeru + party members must have hit puberty since they have hormones that will make them want to date, e.g. Zeru + Serene, Hakura + Royke...

WHOA. HEIN IS A GRANDPA.

...Uh, my excuse is that the Power of Hell grants him slowed aging.
But not necessarily. At the time they fought Hein, they could have been 20, Hein, say 30?
Add about 15 years...
Party = about 15/16
Hein = 45

Or I could just go with the Power of Hell thing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth   MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:16 pm

yea just go with that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth   MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MORE FREAKING FANFIC: Hein and Zeth
Page 1 of 1