Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Empty
PostSubject: Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format   Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Elite Group Requirements:

Must have at least 500 posts (or been active for at least a year)
Must show adequate maturity (at least the amount I show on the forums. Come on, that isn't much to ask.)
Must have at least 10 moderator points (If you have 33 or more, ignore the next requirement)
Must have at least a 5:1 ratio of moderator points to warning points
Must have a clear ban record
Must have written at least 2 USEFUL guides (i mean guides that actually help, no random bs guides or making a guide that already exists, unless it's clear that the guide needs reforming and the person who wrote it is inactive)

Of course, there might be the occasional exception but most of the time, no.
(If you think you should be an exception, just PM me and tell me why.)

If you would like to join, PM me. Posting below is only for questions about the requirements.

IMPORTANT: IF YOU ASK FOR AN EXCEPTION BELOW, OR ATTEMPT TO APPLY BELOW, YOU WILL BE IGNORED.

I'M NOT DONE YET. APPLICATION FORMAT BELOW.

Application Format:

Posts: (Insert # here. If you don't meet the post requirement, post your registration date instead.)
Maturity: (Insert how mature you think you are here. Of course, I will determine this partially myself)
Mod Points: (Insert # here)
Point Ratio: (Insert ratio here. If you have 33 or more mod points, put N/A here.)
Ban record: (Type "Clear" or "Not Clear" here. ANSWER HONESTLY, I CAN CHECK THIS WITH ZERU.)
Guides: (Insert # of guides written here)
Guide Names: (Insert names of guides here)

Why do you want to join this group? (Insert answer here)

Other: (Insert anything else here, any comments or anything)

And that's it! Just PM me with this format, it's easy!
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format   Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Quote :
Must show adequate maturity (at least the amount I show on the forums. Come on, that isn't much to ask.)
Quote :
at least the amount I show on the forums
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :

coolstorybro
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format   Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:05 pm

myfantasy wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :

coolstorybro

yes, i know right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format   Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Elite Group Requirements and Application Format
Page 1 of 1