Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Male Posts : 1044
Moderator Points :
I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1107
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Empty
PostSubject: I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report.   I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:34 pm

when i start FSII with my completed FSI data with the good ending i play FSII and start battling reyka and defeated him and then i started Playing with lenna and hakura And antlan was with the crew

o-o and when i look at my equipment i see the final weapon lvl 3 and i had the lvl 4 in the FSI save data. and some other things didnt come :(

like my zakum helmet for Antlan

my antlan level in FSI was 58 now its 45
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report.   I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm

FinalDueler wrote:
when i start FSII with my completed FSI data with the good ending i play FSII and start battling reyka and defeated him and then i started Playing with lenna and hakura And antlan was with the crew

o-o and when i look at my equipment i see the final weapon lvl 3 and i had the lvl 4 in the FSI save data. and some other things didnt come :(

like my zakum helmet for Antlan

my antlan level in FSI was 58 now its 45
This means you did not file transfer correctly. 45 is the default level for your characters. Ergo, make sure of:

-You are IN THE FILE TRANSFER ROOM IN FINAL STORY I. (Right after HiddenIceMage)
-You choose the "Continue" option in Final Story II.
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report.   I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:47 am

so that means lvl 45 is normal?

and im sure that im in the transfer and i have defeated TZ2 spirit and ??? what did i do wrong

F4

ill try again with the other save file and hope that it works

Hopefully

EDIT: before i fight reyka my members lvl is 59 so when i go to maple island with lenna and hakura it changes to 45?

EDIT 2: i just realized that my antlan dont have all of his skills like shadow stab shadow assaulter and he have some other skills i didnt have o---------------------o F6 F6 F6

EDIT 3:this is getting alot of edits anyway i used 3 triple stabs and shadow stab came :D
Back to top Go down
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Male Posts : 752
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 958
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report.   I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:36 am

i DONT think some skills should carry over and zakum helmt doesnt work to the fs2 party ltr, they will fight zakum 2 with drops zakum helmet for the fs2 cast
the extra cast will use either helm 1 or 2 *coughthersrlynodiffercneistherecough*
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report.   I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:55 am

That explains alot but still dont explain that antlan came with lenna and hakura at the begining

also at the begining RIGHT after i defeated reyka and a scene occured with them falling down and antlan giving duey 100k and royke saying stuff about antlan RIGHT after that a battle occured and only zeru and antlan battling some snails o-o

EDIT:i think i found a solution i found a topic saying atlast antlan is gone and he said after the water temple

I guess after the water temple everything going to be fine

URL:https://finalstory.activoforo.com/t2190-atlast-antlan-is-gone?highlight=antlan+at+the+begining

but still maybe it wasnt file transfer

EDIT:maybe this question might be offtopic but still my thread :D

when i defeat a monster in Water temple with antlan it says error battle thing could not be found and FSII close

Help :(
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report.   I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:10 am

What does it say specifically? I don't think we can find the error from that :(
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report.   I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:53 am

He's right theres a mistake in the game. I've got to reupload it.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report.   I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:11 am

myfantasy wrote:
What does it say specifically? I don't think we can find the error from that :(
hmm ill try and see and try to copy it to here

EDIT:ill copy it

Script ' 3- battle system' line 495:NoMethodError occurred

undefined method 'moving' for #

Thats all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report.   I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dont know if its in the question or help or bug report.
Page 1 of 1