Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

This is the power of goddess????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zjroo
Zjroo

Male Posts : 23
Moderator Points :
This is the power of goddess???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This is the power of goddess???? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
This is the power of goddess???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This is the power of goddess???? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 31
Registration date : 2012-04-15

This is the power of goddess???? Empty
PostSubject: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:51 am

This is the power of goddess???? Lolxq
First time upload a photo so is there any problems just tell me ok?
PS:This is from my friend, he shows off me and i don't know how the hell he can do this...

Last edited by Zjroo on Tue May 22, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Picture too small....)
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Male Posts : 1044
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1107
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:46 am

This is luck you're friend have many luck
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
This is the power of goddess???? Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100This is the power of goddess???? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
This is the power of goddess???? Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100This is the power of goddess???? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:42 pm

FinalDueler wrote:

nah his friend may be cheating sir.

It might be possible, but the chance it's legit is pretty dang low, if not zero.
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:14 pm

and how the hell he is cheating?
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
This is the power of goddess???? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100This is the power of goddess???? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
This is the power of goddess???? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100This is the power of goddess???? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:42 pm

If he stacked blue buffs I would not be surprised this happen
but his mp is full too lol.
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Cheating then its not fun to cheat but if u completed the game and cheat will its kinda fun
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :
This is the power of goddess???? Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100This is the power of goddess???? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
This is the power of goddess???? Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100This is the power of goddess???? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:16 pm

myfantasy wrote:

yes, but one dispel and he's done for.... and nayu doesn't have immunize.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
This is the power of goddess???? Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100This is the power of goddess???? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:36 pm

21337ninja wrote:
FinalDueler wrote:

It might be possible, but the chance it's legit is pretty dang low, if not zero.
21337ninja wrote:
myfantasy wrote:

No, it's almost positive that he's cheating. First of all, there simply isn't enough momentum for Nayu alone to wipe out the other members of Zeto's Party that fast, and by the time there are more than 5 of them out, Nayu would be one-turned.
Next, the MP usage is completely unbelievable. When I fought Light Zeto with Nayu and my party, even with 9999 MP, I still had to use a Mana Bull.
Also, on the first turn, Zeto does his three-move combo. Nayu's Abyssal Armor takes reduced damage from Light, but even with 9999 HP, that's still a good 4.3k damage. Zeto also summons Ethan on the first turn.
ALSO, status, hoo boy. It's completely unbelievable that Nayu can chop off Ethan's 200000HP alone without getting frozen at least once, and by that time, she'd be deader than dead.
The 1HP is the final kicker. It's nigh impossible to reduce it to that level of exactness, due to every attack having some level of randomness to them.
And like Ninja said, Nayu has Liberation, but NO IMMUNIZE. It's ridiculous that she could keep Uroboros and Nature Blessing off of the enemy party while simultaneously keeping herself free of ailments.
Silvie's electricity attacks can paralyze. Ethan can freeze, Ellis can stun, etc. etc. etc.

Simple enough, he cheated.

Now let's murder him.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:09 pm

NeoFrost wrote:
21337ninja wrote:
FinalDueler wrote:

21337ninja wrote:
myfantasy wrote:

No, it's almost positive that he's cheating. First of all, there simply isn't enough momentum for Nayu alone to wipe out the other members of Zeto's Party that fast, and by the time there are more than 5 of them out, Nayu would be one-turned.
Next, the MP usage is completely unbelievable. When I fought Light Zeto with Nayu and my party, even with 9999 MP, I still had to use a Mana Bull.
Also, on the first turn, Zeto does his three-move combo. Nayu's Abyssal Armor takes reduced damage from Light, but even with 9999 HP, that's still a good 4.3k damage. Zeto also summons Ethan on the first turn.
ALSO, status, hoo boy. It's completely unbelievable that Nayu can chop off Ethan's 200000HP alone without getting frozen at least once, and by that time, she'd be deader than dead.
The 1HP is the final kicker. It's nigh impossible to reduce it to that level of exactness, due to every attack having some level of randomness to them.
And like Ninja said, Nayu has Liberation, but NO IMMUNIZE. It's ridiculous that she could keep Uroboros and Nature Blessing off of the enemy party while simultaneously keeping herself free of ailments.
Silvie's electricity attacks can paralyze. Ethan can freeze, Ellis can stun, etc. etc. etc.

Now let's murder him.

nicely said neo.

Remember guys, cheating is very frowned upon, and you're just ruining the experience for yourself. You'll feel much better after beating it legitly.
Back to top Go down
Zjroo
Zjroo

Male Posts : 23
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 31
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:29 pm

NeoFrost wrote:
21337ninja wrote:
FinalDueler wrote:

21337ninja wrote:
myfantasy wrote:

Now let's murder him.

Well, he has some luck beacause miss and didn't effect any elements
And yeah he was told me 5 minutes ago that he cheated.... I should stab him by now
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:40 am

i still dont get it how he cheated if he used buffs that aint cheating but if he used a cheat engine i would say that its true and also an offtopic question how to get Aegis Defence?
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:12 pm

FinalDueler wrote:
i still dont get it how he cheated if he used buffs that aint cheating but if he used a cheat engine i would say that its true and also an offtopic question how to get Aegis Defence?

aegis defense is from victoria library.
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:43 am

hmm maybe i didnt check all the books
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
This is the power of goddess???? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100This is the power of goddess???? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
This is the power of goddess???? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100This is the power of goddess???? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:31 pm

you might not have the prerequisite for it
check the wiki for that info.
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:42 pm

i already got it and completed the game :D now ill i haveto do is get nayu and melody and unlock the secret chapter
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:44 pm

getting nayu and melody is actually part of the secret chapter,
so if you've started that then you're doing the secret chapter :)
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:00 pm

that mean beating the game unlocks the secret chapter
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:00 pm

if you get the good ending yes?
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:57 pm

yeah i got nayu and mel im thinking of stopping at this spot and play FSIII

didnt do the arcs just get mel and nayu
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:01 pm

FinalDueler wrote:
yeah i got nayu and mel im thinking of stopping at this spot and play FSIII

didnt do the arcs just get mel and nayu

FSIII's barely gotten anywhere, play FSII.

By the time you fully finish FSII there should be much more to do in FSIII.
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:19 pm

lol i was thinking like that but still too much things like xannel TZ2 and other bosses and ele stars im hust lazy -_- and besides i can lvl when i get to the untill next version sign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the power of goddess????   This is the power of goddess???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is the power of goddess????
Page 1 of 1