HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

Zeru

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Share | 
 

 Endless - A rpg maker VX game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7581
Age : 22
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:44 pm

~Endless~ THE GAME

Just a game I decided to make, partners with Neo and together
we're making the story while I dev other stuff. We are such
a good team and you should try out my game >:D


Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?kncsaft9a9sx1bx (Version 1.3)
You can play up until after Akreyu

Website(forum): http://endlessjourney.freeforums.org/

Version 1.4 Notes
V1.4:
- The story continues
- Database rehaul, shops updated
- New skills
- Unobtainable items (for now)
-Battle system changes
-Bug crushing

V1.4: Not ready.


Last edited by myfantasy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4685
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Is this the newer version?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7581
Age : 22
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Yeah I was working on it yesterday and today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoFrost
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Posts : 1596
Age : 19
Location : A floor.
Moderator Points :
99 / 10099 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 15
Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.022141292710^23

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Neo approves of this post!

Darren (and I, I count as co-creator) will continue bumping this post. Normally, you shouldn't bump a thread in the Off Topic section, but remaking it each time is a pain.
Also, games created by forumers should be pinned, so we'll wait until Zeru pins it.

But yes, play this game! I wrote the dialogue for it. :D

_________________
[9:22:39 PM] D T: ahdfs
[9:22:39 PM] D T: I somehow sneezed in my eye

====================================================
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE FORUMS, READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST.
IF YOU MAKE STUPID POSTS, THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.
I will drop mod meteors on your head if you don't read those before posting.
====================================================
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4685
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:44 am

Uh huh... the first time I played the game, I got stuck against a boss called "gentleman" and lacked the "animation" for several skills and screwed me over 3x times. :c
Guiesss. Make sure you didn't do that again!
Oh yeah, and make sure you can be able to go back to previous places... the last ver. I played, I got stuck after going north from the school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoFrost
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Posts : 1596
Age : 19
Location : A floor.
Moderator Points :
99 / 10099 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 15
Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.022141292710^23

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:00 am

Before wrote:
Uh huh... the first time I played the game, I got stuck against a boss called "gentleman" and lacked the "animation" for several skills and screwed me over 3x times. :c
Guiesss. Make sure you didn't do that again!
Oh yeah, and make sure you can be able to go back to previous places... the last ver. I played, I got stuck after going north from the school.

1. How you lose against gentleman? HOW?
2. No, once you go north from that school, you don't get to go back. Because then you could grind. And that'd make future stuff easy. Plus, it's not me designing the gameplay, so rest assured it'll be fair until you hit Akryu.
Of course, if I were designing this, every map would have invisible walls.

_________________
[9:22:39 PM] D T: ahdfs
[9:22:39 PM] D T: I somehow sneezed in my eye

====================================================
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE FORUMS, READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST.
IF YOU MAKE STUPID POSTS, THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.
I will drop mod meteors on your head if you don't read those before posting.
====================================================
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4685
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:06 am

NeoFrost wrote:
Before wrote:
Uh huh... the first time I played the game, I got stuck against a boss called "gentleman" and lacked the "animation" for several skills and screwed me over 3x times. :c
Guiesss. Make sure you didn't do that again!
Oh yeah, and make sure you can be able to go back to previous places... the last ver. I played, I got stuck after going north from the school.

1. How you lose against gentleman? HOW?
2. No, once you go north from that school, you don't get to go back. Because then you could grind. And that'd make future stuff easy. Plus, it's not me designing the gameplay, so rest assured it'll be fair until you hit Akryu.
Of course, if I were designing this, every map would have invisible walls.

1. Cause 1. - Cannot use new skill, froze + crash. 2. - Cannot use magician's skill - Froze + Crash. Gentleman cannot heal - Froze + Crash.
2. Well, it would help to tell me that because once I went up I GOT STUCK. ._. Yeah. I had no idea what to do next. Wonderful, and I didn't know if I should've bought pots. :C

If you made invisible walls, this game is doomed. LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoFrost
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Posts : 1596
Age : 19
Location : A floor.
Moderator Points :
99 / 10099 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 15
Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.022141292710^23

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:41 am

Before wrote:
NeoFrost wrote:
Before wrote:
Uh huh... the first time I played the game, I got stuck against a boss called "gentleman" and lacked the "animation" for several skills and screwed me over 3x times. :c
Guiesss. Make sure you didn't do that again!
Oh yeah, and make sure you can be able to go back to previous places... the last ver. I played, I got stuck after going north from the school.

1. How you lose against gentleman? HOW?
2. No, once you go north from that school, you don't get to go back. Because then you could grind. And that'd make future stuff easy. Plus, it's not me designing the gameplay, so rest assured it'll be fair until you hit Akryu.
Of course, if I were designing this, every map would have invisible walls.

1. Cause 1. - Cannot use new skill, froze + crash. 2. - Cannot use magician's skill - Froze + Crash. Gentleman cannot heal - Froze + Crash.
2. Well, it would help to tell me that because once I went up I GOT STUCK. ._. Yeah. I had no idea what to do next. Wonderful, and I didn't know if I should've bought pots. :C

If you made invisible walls, this game is doomed. LOL.

LOLyou'd love my kaizo game.
Welp, you have problems with the eventing, go and tell Darren or event it yourself. >:)

_________________
[9:22:39 PM] D T: ahdfs
[9:22:39 PM] D T: I somehow sneezed in my eye

====================================================
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE FORUMS, READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST.
IF YOU MAKE STUPID POSTS, THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.
I will drop mod meteors on your head if you don't read those before posting.
====================================================
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7581
Age : 22
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:11 am

Good thing I fixed all of those a long time ago :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
avatar

Male Posts : 961
Age : 21
Location : No.
Moderator Points :
7 / 1007 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:51 am

So Neo made the dialogue...... Well, looks like another game ruined by Neo! Just kidding :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4685
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:11 pm

myfantasy wrote:
Good thing I fixed all of those a long time ago :D
YES! :D
Time to restart my game. c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7581
Age : 22
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Enjoy :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoFrost
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Posts : 1596
Age : 19
Location : A floor.
Moderator Points :
99 / 10099 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 15
Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.022141292710^23

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:57 pm

TheViper wrote:
So Neo made the dialogue...... Well, looks like another game ruined by Neo! Just kidding :)
A fire, Viper. A fire. D:

Before wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Good thing I fixed all of those a long time ago :D
YES! :D
Time to restart my game. c:
Have fun! (loldarren you shouldn't have nerfed the second boss...kusu kusu)

_________________
[9:22:39 PM] D T: ahdfs
[9:22:39 PM] D T: I somehow sneezed in my eye

====================================================
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE FORUMS, READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST.
IF YOU MAKE STUPID POSTS, THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.
I will drop mod meteors on your head if you don't read those before posting.
====================================================
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7581
Age : 22
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:58 pm

lol ikr its easy now :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
avatar

Male Posts : 961
Age : 21
Location : No.
Moderator Points :
7 / 1007 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:25 pm

NeoFrost wrote:
TheViper wrote:
So Neo made the dialogue...... Well, looks like another game ruined by Neo! Just kidding :)
A fire, Viper. A fire. D:

Before wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Good thing I fixed all of those a long time ago :D
YES! :D
Time to restart my game. c:
Have fun! (loldarren you shouldn't have nerfed the second boss...kusu kusu)

I wish I was a waterbender.. I'd bloodbend you to death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 2225
Age : 107
Location : forums watching you
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 17
Activity Points : 3039
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Xannel?
Also being a waterbender doesn't necesary mean you could waterbend without a fullmoon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalstory.activoforo.com Online
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
avatar

Male Posts : 961
Age : 21
Location : No.
Moderator Points :
7 / 1007 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Zeru wrote:
Xannel?
Also being a waterbender doesn't necesary mean you could waterbend without a fullmoon.

I think you meant bloodbend in the second waterbend. I know, but I could wait for a fullmoon, but I could also be that special type that could bloodbend anytime plus practice could make perfect...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4685
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:22 pm

TheViper wrote:
Zeru wrote:
Xannel?
Also being a waterbender doesn't necesary mean you could waterbend without a fullmoon.

I think you meant bloodbend in the second waterbend. I know, but I could wait for a fullmoon, but I could also be that special type that could bloodbend anytime plus practice could make perfect...
You too dangerousss.
Trying to seal other people's bending.
;C

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
avatar

Male Posts : 961
Age : 21
Location : No.
Moderator Points :
7 / 1007 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Before wrote:
TheViper wrote:
Zeru wrote:
Xannel?
Also being a waterbender doesn't necesary mean you could waterbend without a fullmoon.

I think you meant bloodbend in the second waterbend. I know, but I could wait for a fullmoon, but I could also be that special type that could bloodbend anytime plus practice could make perfect...
You too dangerousss.
Trying to seal other people's bending.
;C


I still have no idea how a bloodbender sealed someones bending, but I'd never be that brutal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoFrost
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Posts : 1596
Age : 19
Location : A floor.
Moderator Points :
99 / 10099 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 15
Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.022141292710^23

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:54 am

Looking at the date makes me realize how ungodly slow Darren and I update.

Well I'm cleaning up the dialogue and Darren's sharpening up the eventing, so I guess we're almost done with the next version...
Almost. ALMOST.

_________________
[9:22:39 PM] D T: ahdfs
[9:22:39 PM] D T: I somehow sneezed in my eye

====================================================
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE FORUMS, READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST.
IF YOU MAKE STUPID POSTS, THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.
I will drop mod meteors on your head if you don't read those before posting.
====================================================
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7581
Age : 22
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:59 pm

bump

Thought it was an update? lolnope more to-do list stuff :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Before
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 4685
Age : 21
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
36 / 10036 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 10
Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Yes... I thought it was an update.
You troll. LMAO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7581
Age : 22
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Don't worry, failing hard :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Endless - A rpg maker VX game   

Back to top Go down
 
Endless - A rpg maker VX game
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: Other Games-
Jump to: