Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

I may suck at this but what the heck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Male Posts : 752
Moderator Points :
I may suck at this but what the heck Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I may suck at this but what the heck Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I may suck at this but what the heck Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100I may suck at this but what the heck Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 958
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

I may suck at this but what the heck Empty
PostSubject: I may suck at this but what the heck   I may suck at this but what the heck Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:44 am

lol due to boredom and no way to express my IMAGINATION i write this here since i have nth better to do

Chapter 0-Prologue

"IKEEEEEEE GET BACK HERE!!!"

"No way man imma make a run for-" Smashes the wall

"WHOA,that dream sacred the If you say this word again the banhammer will get you! outta me" I said with sweat dripping down on his face

And prolugue is finish

Nah kidding

I checked the time to see its only 4 in the morning.I couldnt try to seep so i went downstairs to do an early warm-up

Downstairs i see Athena who somehow also got awoken.After a greeting and explanation she too decided to join the warm-up.

Running pass the familiar buildings i suddenly recall when we used to be young.

We would be climbing trees or playing catching but now its totally different.Soon daylight started to shine and started to head back to the 3-floor house.

I lived on my when since 13 but due to the fact that Athena is an excahnge student from Lastvati i ha dto share the house with her because she was once my childhood friend.I earn my money by doing a part-time job and the rent from her.

As to why am i alone well its not a big deal now.

We got ready for school and set off.

This world is called Verspia

Last edited by maxiko099 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
I may suck at this but what the heck Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I may suck at this but what the heck Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I may suck at this but what the heck Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100I may suck at this but what the heck Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: I may suck at this but what the heck   I may suck at this but what the heck Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:31 am

NOT BAD.
Back to top Go down
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Moderator Points :
I may suck at this but what the heck Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I may suck at this but what the heck Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I may suck at this but what the heck Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100I may suck at this but what the heck Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I may suck at this but what the heck   I may suck at this but what the heck Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:19 am

I still have no idea how Greece existed in a place which shouldnt exist in the first place.wounder why i wrote that

Chapter 1-The great dragon Ragnarok

Its was a normal day at school.We were currently having weapons training.we needed to train on weapons in order to protect our self incase of monster attack.In verspia,we live on floating continents which is roaming about freely.There is land but we do not go there much due to the high number of monster

"Ike,come here and show the class how do you use the sword properly'The instructor demanded.

I was very well trained in the arts of sword when i was young so the teachers picks on me when someone or the lass does not use that sword properly.

"Sigh..."I stood up with the worse attitude i ever gave and started to recount the basics of using the sword.

My personal favorite is the Dual sword.

You can achieve high amount of damage in minimum time when u have great amount of speed

"And that ends off the basic of the swords.Now go practice on our individual weapons."

Each person in the weapons training is allowed to choose a type of weapon.Since dual sword is not counted as a type of weapon i had to go for sword.

*Ting ting ting*"Attention school may the following student please report to the Military office, Ike,Athena,Regias and Kifer."

"Me? haha this always happens. But both me and Athena? this fight must surely be hard."

I was always top in studies so missing out lesson isnt a big deal

Moving at high speed,I reached to the Military office in no time.Just waiting for the arrival of Regias and Kifer.

Athena arrived the same time as i do but i could be faster than her if i wanted to.

After awhile they both arrived.Their speed is slow so i think their combat capability is low.

"Have you all heard about the 3 great dragons?"The military officer in charge,Sakon asked.

"Yes,Its consist of Ragnarok the Great Apocalyptic dragon,Bahamut the King of dragons And Tiamut The Great Saviour dragon."Athena answered back.

"Well we spotted Ragnarok the Apocalyptic Dragon and whats worse is that IT might be coming our direction."

"HABAWHATINSIOBNFUIWJIMASNJFIKBIJW"I said even though i have no idea what i said.

"Yes it seen getting closer and closer to This continent And we fear for the worst."

Silence filled the room for a long period of time.

"And what do you want us to do?"Athena Asked.

"We want YOU guys to defeat it."Sakon Replied

"Us?We can't defeat something that powerful.We have two newbies here."I said

"Newbies?No i called them for a different reason.You and Athena are gonna defeat that thing."

"Sakon,Are you out of your mind?"Athena Asked with a mean face.

"No i am not.We cannot risk the military to fight The apocalyptic dragon."The Officer said with a mean looking face

"So are we gonna risk our lives?You do know it is nearly impossible to defeat that Dragon with Our current Power."Athena replied.

I just watched their argument continue.After minutes of arguing they came to a conclusion that they will send out 1/3 of the military to help out,No more than that.

Will we be able that defeat it?With our current power?

I Set off to the surrounding floating island to check the whereabouts of Ragnarok.

In this world our power comes from a flow of energy called Rei. Rei has 8 stages and each stage is unlocked by meeting a certain requirement.Each person have different Requirement so it is hard to unlock each stage.

The Main stage of Rei is the first stage.It is The Rei of life.When someone is born this Rei is already active

For me,Rei of life has not been activated.No one knows why or how its still sealed.

To unlock other Rei you will need to unlock the previous one along with the requirement.

I brought with me the legendary swords of our Continent.Randas and Flaster.The name of our continent and capital respectively.

The weapons wields tremendous power but can it be enough to defeat the Great Apocalyptic Dragon Ragnarok?

Last edited by maxiko099 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correctionsss)
Back to top Go down
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Hendon

Female Posts : 854
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 918
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: I may suck at this but what the heck   I may suck at this but what the heck Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:08 am

Great Apo---- i give up on pronoucing it XD
Back to top Go down
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I may suck at this but what the heck   I may suck at this but what the heck Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:19 am

same here so i keep using the option and correct the word
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I may suck at this but what the heck   I may suck at this but what the heck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I may suck at this but what the heck
Page 1 of 1