Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Forest of Reminiscence Velumia Subway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Male Posts : 958
Moderator Points :
Forest of Reminiscence Velumia Subway Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Forest of Reminiscence Velumia Subway Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Forest of Reminiscence Velumia Subway Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Forest of Reminiscence Velumia Subway Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

Forest of Reminiscence Velumia Subway Empty
PostSubject: Forest of Reminiscence Velumia Subway   Forest of Reminiscence Velumia Subway Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:39 pm

My first guide, so don't hate me too much. Neo you can add this to your guide if you want. Anyways time to begin. NOTE: This is not a killing guide.

DO BOSS:
Spoiler:

Now, when you enter the subway's cave you start to notice blue orbs while you keep going to get to the boss. Collect these as this is how you are able to get to the boss. Once you collect all the blue orbs, but one you notice it's blocked by the boss monster. Defeat the monster, finish the whole cut scene and you're back to almost the start. You have to go all the way to where the boss monster was and get that blue orb. Now you will notice a portal when you go down the middle path of stairs. There you go, you can now battle Kishop. :)

Sorry I have no pics, I don't remember where the orbs were and I overwrite my save file, but this is pretty straightforward just look everywhere in this map for the blue orbs and done. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Forest of Reminiscence Velumia Subway Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Forest of Reminiscence Velumia Subway Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Forest of Reminiscence Velumia Subway Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Forest of Reminiscence Velumia Subway Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Forest of Reminiscence Velumia Subway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of Reminiscence Velumia Subway   Forest of Reminiscence Velumia Subway Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:46 am

Now we only missing 2 DO members left I think
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com

Forest of Reminiscence Velumia Subway
Page 1 of 1