Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ansoon
Ansoon

Male Posts : 2
Moderator Points :
Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) ! Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) ! Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 4
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) ! Empty
PostSubject: Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) !   Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:41 am

Anyone Please Give me a guide or walkthrough on the Ice cave in florrcus ! i seriously need ur help! been stuck for 5days! HELP PLZ

F4 

-HELP SOS
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) ! Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) ! Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) !   Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:58 am

Let us begin with item collection. Upon entry, move all the way to the left, and collect the Phoenix Feather and Rage Fruit there.
Backtrack to the entrance and move right. You will be greeted with your first ice floor.

This ice floor has TWO entry points: TOP and BOTTOM.
Enter from the BOTTOM, sliding right.
From there, go:
Down, left, up, left, up, right, down, right, up, left.

You will return to terra firma here. Pick up the Phoenix Feather and continue left.

You will see a wood chest and a red chest. Collect the Rage Fruit within the wood chest, then click on the red chest.
Input this combo quickly:

W, S, A, W, LEFT, RIGHT, DOWN, DOWN, A, A, A, A, LEFT, DOWN, X, W, UP, DOWN, A, S, RIGHT, LEFT, D, W, D.
You will obtain an Ice Key. Walk back right toward the ice floor.
This ice floor has THREE entry points: TOP, MIDDLE, and BOTTOM.
Enter from the TOP, sliding right.
From there, go:
Down, left, up
to be returned to terra firma.

Move to the left until you see a door. Click the door, and you will use your Ice Key, opening it.

This ice floor only has ONE entry point. Slide up on this entry point.
From there, go:
Right, up, right, up, left, up, right, down, left
to be returned to terra firma.

Continue left. This ice floor has THREE entry points.
Whichever you take, however, it does not matter.
Take any entry point, sliding left.
Then, go:
Down, right, down,  left, up, left, down, left, down, right, down, left, down, right, up, left, up, right, down, right, up, right, down, right, down, left, up, right, down, right, up, right
to return to terra firma.
Continue right. The ice floor has SIX entry points. They will be labeled, from top to bottom, as
Enter through 3, 4, or 5, but NONE of the others! Continue and pick up the Rage Fruit within the wooden chest. Enter the cavern.
Continue up, then right. Pick up the Phoenix Feather. Return back toward the left, and continue along the path. Fight the boss, then climb the ladder to escape.

Finally, this topic should go in the "Questions & Help" section. The "Guides" section is only used for writers of guides. It has been moved accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Ansoon
Ansoon

Male Posts : 2
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 4
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) !   Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:42 am

Thanks Neo , Sorry .. I just created a account ^^
Please cooperate with me

THANK U VERY VERY MUCH :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) !   Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone help me :( The Florrcus City ( Ice Cave ) !
Page 1 of 1