Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Underground (Well) - Explosives

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Male Posts : 16
Moderator Points :
Underground (Well) - Explosives Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Underground (Well) - Explosives Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Underground (Well) - Explosives Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Underground (Well) - Explosives Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Underground (Well) - Explosives Empty
PostSubject: Underground (Well) - Explosives   Underground (Well) - Explosives Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:11 pm

Everytime I go underground and get the explosives, I get stuck. :(
Back to top Go down
PlanetSpear
PlanetSpear

Male Posts : 461
Moderator Points :
Underground (Well) - Explosives Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Underground (Well) - Explosives Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Underground (Well) - Explosives Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Underground (Well) - Explosives Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Underground (Well) - Explosives   Underground (Well) - Explosives Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:16 pm

Umm, what do you mean, if you explain more I can help you.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Underground (Well) - Explosives   Underground (Well) - Explosives Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:20 pm

Well when I fall underground, in Amherst, (northern city think that's the name.) It's water, you can jump across to go get the box with explosives in it from up the stairs, once I get the explosives, it won't let me use them anywhere I try.
Back to top Go down
Darkmaniak
Darkmaniak

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground (Well) - Explosives   Underground (Well) - Explosives Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:24 pm

They're for specific things, go outside of that town, down and there's some rocks and a portal, 'talk' to the rocks and you will 'explode' them... then there's a portal with Southperry
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Underground (Well) - Explosives   Underground (Well) - Explosives Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:26 pm

Oh, but how do I get out of the cave?
Back to top Go down
PlanetSpear
PlanetSpear

Male Posts : 461
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground (Well) - Explosives   Underground (Well) - Explosives Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:42 pm

Go beside the treasure chest (or near it) and jump down using space.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Underground (Well) - Explosives   Underground (Well) - Explosives Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:34 pm

btw you can also download a newer version of the game for bug fixes there is also a sign that tells you what to do >.>
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground (Well) - Explosives   Underground (Well) - Explosives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground (Well) - Explosives
Page 1 of 1