Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Zure - Combo Charge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fate/

Male Posts : 10
Moderator Points :
Zure - Combo Charge Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Zure - Combo Charge Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Zure - Combo Charge Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Zure - Combo Charge Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 22
Registration date : 2013-07-28

Zure - Combo Charge Empty
PostSubject: Zure - Combo Charge   Zure - Combo Charge Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:35 pm

How do you get this??? I can't get the EX version because i don't have the non EX one ... ._.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Zure - Combo Charge Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Zure - Combo Charge Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Zure - Combo Charge   Zure - Combo Charge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:35 pm

Don't you get it in Rien?
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Fate/

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Zure - Combo Charge   Zure - Combo Charge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Zeru wrote:
Don't you get it in Rien?

Didn't think there was anything else to do there than to fight maha lemme check rn!

Edit: Nvm nothing, anyways im asking because I completed all the arcs and got all the skills except that one and im thinking thats why i can't start the secret chapter.. I think i've done everything i need to do but I can't find anyone in FS3 in city of time ._.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Zure - Combo Charge Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Zure - Combo Charge Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zure - Combo Charge   Zure - Combo Charge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:15 pm

If I'm correct I don't think you need skills to unlock FS3 extra chapter.
For FS3 chars to appear I think you only need to defeat the extra chapter boss. The "check" if you done all arcs requirement is inside the clocktower thing after you find everyone from FS3.
That's what I remember. Hope I'm not missing something lol.

As for the skill I don't exactly remember where to get it. Try the library yet? I will check it when I have some time I guess.
Back to top Go down
Fate/

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Zure - Combo Charge   Zure - Combo Charge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Zeru wrote:
If I'm correct I don't think you need skills to unlock FS3 extra chapter.
For FS3 chars to appear I think you only need to defeat the extra chapter boss. The "check" if you done all arcs requirement is inside the clocktower thing after you find everyone from FS3.
That's what I remember. Hope I'm not missing something lol.

As for the skill I don't exactly remember where to get it. Try the library yet? I will check it when I have some time I guess.

Well i found zeto right after i killed urei and eruz, but the rest of his party is nowhere. I've pretty much done everything else in the game besides the rest of the secret chapter after that so idk man! Finished all the arcs and such, and killed all the extra bosses etc, etc,.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zure - Combo Charge   Zure - Combo Charge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:11 pm

After Zeto disappears the other 7 party members should be hidden in the city. You've got to find all of them.
Back to top Go down
Fate/

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Zure - Combo Charge   Zure - Combo Charge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Zeru wrote:
After Zeto disappears the other 7 party members should be hidden in the city. You've got to find all of them.

Yeah I tried, the thing is after searching the town like 5 times and talking to every single dude and not finding even one, I feel like i didn't do something to trigger it... or are they just really well hidden?? ._.

Edit: Nvm this is super awkward... turns out I'm just blind thanks for the help tho zeru

Last edited by Fate/ on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Zure - Combo Charge Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Zure - Combo Charge Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Zure - Combo Charge Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Zure - Combo Charge Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Zure - Combo Charge   Zure - Combo Charge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:41 pm

They are pretty well hidden.

Did you find combo charge EX at the library in the base?
I hardly remember where I got it lol.
Back to top Go down
Fate/

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Zure - Combo Charge   Zure - Combo Charge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:45 pm

myfantasy wrote:
They are pretty well hidden.

Did you find combo charge EX at the library in the base?
I hardly remember where I got it lol.

Yeah I just noticed haha... luna hiding up at the top of that building omg. & you get combo charge EX out of the arc apparently but I got nothing so I assumed you need the reg non ex one first before you get it, since I already got combo fenrir, and I suppose combo charge is a pre req for the EX. Anyways I guess i'm done thanks ):
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zure - Combo Charge   Zure - Combo Charge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:08 pm

If you have any other questions you can use the chatbox or the skype group thing. We hang around more in skype though
Back to top Go down
Fate/

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Zure - Combo Charge   Zure - Combo Charge Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Zeru wrote:
If you have any other questions you can use the chatbox or the skype group thing. We hang around more in skype though

Will do :) Lf to the next FS3 update too ^^
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Zure - Combo Charge Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Zure - Combo Charge Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Zure - Combo Charge   Zure - Combo Charge Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:58 pm

Question(s?) have been answered. This topic will be locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zure - Combo Charge   Zure - Combo Charge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zure - Combo Charge
Page 1 of 1