Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockboss16
rockboss16

Male Posts : 17
Moderator Points :
:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 41
Registration date : 2010-11-20

:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Empty
PostSubject: :D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/   :D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Well, I've been away for a long time but I still play Finalstory :D on end of Reality Arc. Atm I'm writing a book. Btw Zeru the question I have is may I use some of your characters and the elemental stars in my book but will have nothing to do with the actual storyline of the story.?
Back to top Go down
http://www.godsofpowers.com
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: :D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/   :D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:45 am

Congrats on reaching the most recent version hue

-goes back to playing bravely default demo-
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: :D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/   :D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:46 am

Welcome back.
And sure, go ahead. Share your book whenever you finish it. =]
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Male Posts : 1044
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1107
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: :D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/   :D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:09 am

Cant wait to read it :)
Back to top Go down
rockboss16
rockboss16

Male Posts : 17
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 41
Registration date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: :D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/   :D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:07 pm

:) thanks guys. wish there was a place to put it so u can read the chapters XD. butt :D Im fixing my website and starting to advertise for finalstory again so dont worry :) were going to get back up there. I believe that Zeru deserves way more credit then he's getting lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.godsofpowers.com
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: :D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/   :D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:37 pm

all the book chapters on fanfiction.net gogogo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/   :D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:D Been a while. Been afk and not around :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: