Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aria

Female Posts : 135
Moderator Points :
The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 193
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Empty
PostSubject: The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~   The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:18 pm

Genre:Comedy, Slice of Life, Adventure(ish), Drama
Rated:M

Note: This is an epilogue of sorts of Final Story III based off of my perspective going through Aria-Person. This will contain few spoilers, so it is advised you go play the game first before-hand.

Introduction

It's been two months since we've forever left the other world. The world where we all held special powers and fought against "the Organization." Ever since then everyone went back to their normal lives, as if everything that occurred was just a mere figment of our imaginations. However, the four of us were still close, maybe closer than before. We've been spending everyday passing time whether it be by talking, going to the beach, playing games at the arcade... Even though it was mostly Klaire, Ethan, Luna, and surprisingly Zeto. Sometimes we would just go to each other's house and eat.

That being said, I feel as if the more time we spend together, having fun and doing random nonsense, the more painful it will be. For now we are all together happily as four diverse people meeting through such a fixed method.

Yet, time will take its toll on us. Soon we will separate, and there will be nothing of the party. At best, I will still be with Evelyn. The chances of that are not so high though, since all of us have different opinions and goals to achieve now that we are back in reality.

As if I really think like that...

Life goes on... And i could use some Milk Tea.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book 1: Evelyn
Chapter 1: Our Lives

Thursday, March 6th, 20xx
7:45 AM

Honesty OST

I wake up to a soft buzzing sound, greeting me on another day. I slowly get up and look at the time... I'm late. I sigh quietly to myself and go get prepared. Brush my teeth, wash my face, change clothes, etc. I briskly exit my room and go down to the front door immediately. Upon opening the door, I look up at the sky.

"I like today's weather..."

I take the road I usually take everyday, walking down the sidewalk I have taken the pleasure of remembering. Such a lukewarm peace I embrace...

After taking a few turns right and left, up and down, x, a ,y ,b... I arrive at a house. I ring the doorbell twice and wait quietly. I hear a somewhat irritated voice. I hear a few metallic noises approach the door, and in front of me soon enough was...

"Tch... Who is it?"

"Good morning Evelyn."

"Oh, Aria. It's just you. Is it time already?"

I look at the time briefly.

"It's 8:27."

"..."

"..."

Evelyn at first cringes and turns to a state of deep thought... She sort of looks like a kiwi.

"Kiwis~"

I pat her head as she holds it in a bit of agony.

"... Sigh... I don't even have the energy... Alright then, let's hurry up. We might be able to make it to school on time."

"Mhmm~"

Evelyn goes back inside and comes back after a few seconds. With her crutches by her side and me, we are ready and set to go! Heave ho!~... Not really. We continue on side by side to school.

8:40 AM

We were able to make it to school with five minutes to spare. To be honest, it did not take as long as we... or at least Evelyn expected. We could have probably made it earlier if we did not have a certain incident on our way... Nevertheless, Evelyn keeps trying to talk to me as we walk to our classroom. 

"Aria, I heard about something cool last night!"

"...."

"It's something about some scandal in the school lately!"

"...."

"Hey, do you think that the idiot might eventually go out with the other idiot one day?"

"...."

"...Aria..."

I wonder. What would happen if we were able to access the other world still? A land full of fantasies where we held majority of the power. In that world, there was nothing to do, yet a mountain of doors waited there. Because we were some sort of tourists coming in and out of a world, it did not matter what we did. We could have stayed there forever... together. Zeto would still be our faithful leader, Luna our encouraging genki girl, Evelyn the sassy tsundere. And me... Could we have found happiness there? And more importantly... Would there still be durians and bananas? I wonder...

"Aria look! A durian!"

"?"

I quickly turn everywhere to find the durian, only to realize...

"...."

I notice we were already in the classroom with Zeto and Luna across from us two seats.

"Is that really what you react to? Instead of me? Your beautiful friend?"

".... Liles~"

Saying that, I walk over to Luna, leaving Evelyn flabbergasted.

Sunbright OST

I greet both them happily with Evelyn finding her way towards me.

"Good morning you two."

"........"

"GOOD MORNING!"

I look at Zeto who did not respond. He seemed to have drifted off.

"Day Dreaming?"

"Something like that..."

"This is why I wonder when you two will get lovey-dovey yet."

Evelyn pokes Luna on the shoulder. Luna looks dumbfounded, however Zeto turns bright red.

"O-oh... Luna and who?"

He stutters. Evelyn has a smirk on her face. She starts to say something, but stops herself and thinks.

"I'm pretty sure Ethan has been getting a bit closer to Luna these past few weeks."

"... Eh?"

"Oh Ethan!"

Ethan walked over towards us with a bright smile on his face. For some reason though, he was a bit more energetic than usual.

"Hey Evelyn! Aria!... Zeeeettoooo~"

He emphasized Zeto's name a lot with a strange expression.

"Hi Luna!~ <3"

"Hi Ethan!~"

As Evelyn said, they were getting closer. Though it's a bit sudden. I look over to Zeto to see him with his head down... I had no idea what was going on. He looked like an apple.

"...Red Apples~?"

"You're kidding me right?"

"Huh? What's up bro? :D"

"What do you mean Zeto?"

"Right... Evelyn you shouldn't say something that dangerous."

"Huh?"

"..."

Zeto grabs Evelyn's arm and walks to a corner where no one else was. I could not hear what they were saying, and I did not want to get close. So I just imagined what they were saying.

"Evelyn!"

"What is it?"

"You know what! You shouldn't carelessly underestimate the powers of durians!"

"W-what... Okay really, what are you talking about now?"

"I saw what you did to Aria. Falsely stating that there were durians. Really, that's mean to Aria, BUT BUT BUT! Durians are not to be messed with. Durians are sacred fruits that should not even be named as often as I am naming them. The king of fruits in Southeast Asia! This fruit has been eaten since prehistoric times and has been brought to the Western world, living in there for only 600 years! Although they have no insignificant changes to history to be really honest, they hold a special place in the hearts of many in Southeastern Asia and the Western world."

".... I
HAVE
NO
CLUE
WHAT
YOU
ARE
GOING
ON
ABOUT!!!
SERIOUSLY,
WHAT
ARE
YOU
SAYING?"

"Sigh... Someone of your lowly calibur could not understand I suppose."

"Lowly calibur? Who the hell do you think I am? I am the great Evelyn, gorgeous beauty of the entire universe. My beauty is paralled to none and can only be treated with the upmost care and respect. Fruits? HA. Those things have such worthless value when you are comparing it to a crowned jewel such as myself.

"How dare you! Fruits are one of nature's gifts to us all! To disrespect fruits is to disrespect nature in itself!!! What is wrong with you Evelyn. I knew you were this conceited, but really? You should reflect upon your imperfections."

"Okay, are we seriously going back to the "imperfections" routine? I have no flaws. I have the epitome of perfection!"

"NO YOU ARE NOT."

"YES I AM!"

Zeto and Evelyn both continue to argue about which in the world is better. Fruits, more specifically Durians~, or Evelyn's beauty. After some time, I walk over to them to try and break up the fight.

"Red Apples~"

"..."

"..."

I grab a mirror and position it in front of their faces.

"Red Apples~"

Both of them are speechless, but then Zeto starts to laugh.

"What are you laughing at?"

Mission Success.

The bell rings, and it's time for us to sit. Ironic... Class goes on as it usually does. However it goes... I'm not really sure what we do in class. Actually, wait... I don't really know... Weird. I wonder why I can't recollect anything?

As I think to myself, something taps me. I ignore it. The tap turns into tugging. Eventually, I hear a shriveled voice towards the front of the room. I look up to see the teacher staring straight at me, as if he's frightened by something. I look to the side of me to see Silvie holding on to my sleeves. She has a small forced smile on her face.

"Sorry..."

Fruits OST

Our class ended, so me, Zeto, Klaire, and everyone else gathered at the club room. Yep, we all joined... Or created a new club. It is called... 

The Houkago Fruits and Milk Tea Light Music Club!!!!

Is what Luna suggested at first when I first said I did not care about the name of the club. However, everyone started to argue. Zeto suggested the Napping Club. Evelyn wanted the Beautiful Evelyn Club. Klaire wanted the Game Club, Ethan wanted the Best Friends Club, Silvie wanted a Cosplay Club, and Elis wanted either the Napping Club or the Silence Club.

After such arguements and much debating, we eventually came up with the name...

The Story Making Club.

How we came up with such a strange name and the purpose of it? I do not even know. However, we were all somehow copasetic with this name, so we kept it.

We did comply with the school rules and actually did constructive work in this club. Only twice a week though. In those two times that we actually do work, we make different stories and try to make them as meaningful or inspirational as we can. Most of the stories are just a backlog of everything we did in the "other world". Zeto meeting us, our interactions, us defeating the Organization which leads to Zeto going on a very long journey to try and save us. Him going back to reality and being in a hospital due to the accident long ago that caused amnesia. Eventually regaininig his memories and going into another world, one that was created for the Heroes many years ago. A world where wishes were to become true.

Now that I think about it, this is mostly about Zeto huh?

Zeto is popular~

We made one full novel out of it actually. Roughly around ten chapters with forty~sixty pages each. Luna shared it with everyone in the school despite Zeto's opposition towards it.The reviews were quite mixed to be honest. Some criticized it for being aimed at a lower audience, some really enjoyed it and reminded them of when they had imaginations like this. A few resented it due to trauma of their days when they had Chuunibyou syndrome. On a poll that Luna made, 27% disliked it, 13% hated it, and 60% enjoyed it. In the end, Zeto felt a bit better about himself, but still upset with Luna. Despite that, Zeto still thanked her in a way that apparently made everyone shocked. Shocked differently than usual.

Aside from all that, the things we do when we do not work...

"Everyone, let's play a game together!"

"Alright, I'm game!"

Both Ethan and Luna dance a bit in their joy. Zeto looks up at them and Evelyn is feeling her hair. Klaire has her arms crossed and Silvie and Elis are silently watching.

"What game did you have in mind?"

"Come on Zeto, you should know!"

"What?"

Luna takes out a potato and places it ontop of the table. She hands Zeto a small dagger.

"......"

"Alright, Let the games begin!"

"Wooo! Go Zeto!~ You can do it!"

"Umm. What's going on?"

"Why are you guys messing with a potato?"

"Potatos are for eating >.<" <--- Silvie with writing board.

"More like, why do you have a dagger with you Luna?"

"Just because... LET IT RIP ZETO!"

"My ass! Why am I holding a dagger! And why a potato?"

"Oh you know Zeto~ Remember the first day you got your powers? You tried to practice using it, but you couldn't cut a potato."

Silence.

"Well then... That's an interesting fact."

"So Zeto can't cut a potato..."

"You know, even for my standards, that's pretty weak. ~.~"

"It's okay Zeto. Don't worry about it ^.^;"

"YOU LOSE TO A POTATO? AHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Zeto stands with his head down and his fists trembling. Since everyone was making fun of him, I decided to do something. I read this in a book a while back. I think this would be a good time to do this.

I pet Zeto's head and slowly bring it towards me.

"Yosh Yosh~"

"...."

He stops trembling, but now he's completely stiff. Did it not work? I look around at everyone else and see everyone stiff as well. I look at them curiously.

"What's wrong everyone?

"So... It seems that Aria is getting the upper hand. Luna, you must act quick! >:0"

"What? What are you talking. I... I don't need to do anything. But Aria, you're pretty bold aren't you? Ahaha..."

Luna had a shocked, sad face, and forced smile all at once.

"Ahem... Ahh, do we need to leave you guys alone for a while?"

"Uhh... Aria, are you two?"

"One interesting thing after another."

"Wait! What's going on? Come on guys, don't forget I'm blind!"

"Wait up guys, me and Aria aren't like that!"

Zeto squirms out of my grip.

"We aren't like what?"

"*Gulp* Umm... Well. We aren't dating right?"

"No... I just wanted to comfort you."

"Huh?"

"So Aria is now a nee-san?!? Aria-neesan! Please hold me too! ^A^"

"Well you took quite the 180 didn't you?"

"I guess I should not have done that. I apologize."

"You don't really have to apologize. Just make sure to think about the situation."

"I did though. I was thinking that doing this would help you. A certain book told me about this."

"What book would that be Aria?"

"How to help anti-social people."

A long silence blew in the room. Everyone silently nods in agreement.

"OI!!! I'M BEING SOCIAL RIGHT NOW AREN'T I? AHHHH SCREW THIS!"

Zeto swings down the dagger onto the potato. No Scratch.

Again, silence blew in the room. I walk over to Zeto once more and hold him in my arms.

"Poor baby xD. *snickers*"

Klaire punches him.

"SHUT IT IDIOTO!."

"OOOOOOWWWWWWWW ;A;"

"Hmm... I'm hungry. Let's bring out the tea and snacks!"

"Yaaay! :D"

"Today's tea is Earl Gray."

"I like Earl Gray."

"And our snacks for today are fruit tarts!"

"And yet again, another random combination."

"Ahh, it doesn't matter that much. At least it's good."

"I suppose so."

"Well then. Itadakimasu."

"ITADAKIMASU! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ"

"What kind of face is that?!?"

"However it may be, it's probably a lot better than yours?"

"You... Sigh... Whatever."

"Don't fight guys >.<."

Yes, this is our peaceful days at school. Argueing over little things that have absolutely no meaning, drinking tea and eating snacks as we make stories or just joke around. After school however...

Last edited by Aria on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:13 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Male Posts : 1044
Moderator Points :
The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1107
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~   The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Great story 11/10
Back to top Go down
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aria

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~   The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:35 pm

FinalDueler wrote:
Great story 11/10

What a troll. I posted this all from my phone
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~   The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:52 pm

Lilies~?

10/10

I cant stop crying
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~   The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:51 pm

First paragraph. Instant spoilers for the whole game.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~   The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:05 am

Durian op pls nerf
Back to top Go down
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aria

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~   The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:10 pm

FinalDueler wrote:
Durian op pls nerf

Can't stop the durian! Even though Evelyn is blind! Aria ;A;
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~   The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm

the fanfic just keeps getting better 11/10
Back to top Go down
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aria

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~   The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:59 pm

myfantasy wrote:
the fanfic just keeps getting better 11/10

God bless editing modo on phone
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~   The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:08 pm

ethan x zeto LETS GO
Back to top Go down
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aria

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~   The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:10 pm

FinalDueler wrote:
ethan x zeto LETS GO
Wuh... What? I-I don't even... Ultra Fig~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~   The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aria x Everyone Fan-fic~ Wireless Router~
Page 1 of 1