Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Hope Arc Difficulty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dark32x
dark32x

Male Posts : 32
Moderator Points :
Hope Arc Difficulty Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hope Arc Difficulty Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Hope Arc Difficulty Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hope Arc Difficulty Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 60
Registration date : 2010-10-02

Hope Arc Difficulty Empty
PostSubject: Hope Arc Difficulty   Hope Arc Difficulty Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 11:09 pm

I been having trouble at the last power spot where you fight 2 seraphs with the mirror. I die in the 2nd or 3rd turn and everyone gets 1 shotted. I'm using the Radiatus armor and everyone is around level 43. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
FalconSaviorX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FalconSaviorX

Male Posts : 137
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 142
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Hope Arc Difficulty   Hope Arc Difficulty Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 12:04 pm

Hmm, what classes did you choose for the Hope Arc members? I can help advise a strategy that may help.
The only advice I can say right now is to level up even more (level 50 should do hopefully), because Hope Arc is just that brutal qwq.
Back to top Go down
dark32x
dark32x

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Hope Arc Difficulty   Hope Arc Difficulty Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 1:51 pm

Luzelcia is a Soul Reaver, Zephiel is a Valk, Capelle is a Adept, Terra as a hacker, and Hexia is a Dominator but I don't really use her at all. Thanks for the help, I'll continue grinding back up, any suggestions as to where as it's kinda slow. ><~.
Back to top Go down
FalconSaviorX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FalconSaviorX

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hope Arc Difficulty   Hope Arc Difficulty Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:59 pm

Yush, I was hoping you'd have the same classes for Terra and Hexia as I went for LOL. This makes things easier.
Have you grinded for Hacker!Terra's upgraded Soul Rage? The EX version of Sight Invisibility is useful for giving your team a bit of time to burst down and focus on one person. The same thing can be said for the EX version of Capelle's Stun Shot (which is actually a multi-target despite the description if I recall), and the EX version of Dominator!Hexia's Dominant Soul Bind (which is also multi-target).

Also you should really use Hexia, especially since you made her a Dominator, not only for the above reason but because:
Do you believe in cheese? Do not read if you don't:
You may agree with the cheese or not, the choice is yours. Either way, good luck on the grinds~
Back to top Go down
dark32x
dark32x

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Hope Arc Difficulty   Hope Arc Difficulty Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:12 am

Yea about that cheese, never did find it. I ran all the away back and did laps around the forest still can't locate it 0-0. Thanks for the help before btw~.
Back to top Go down
FalconSaviorX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FalconSaviorX

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hope Arc Difficulty   Hope Arc Difficulty Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:33 am

No problems. Did you mean finding the secret boss?
Right here:
Back to top Go down
dark32x
dark32x

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Hope Arc Difficulty   Hope Arc Difficulty Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 11:06 am

OH,OH that what it meant XD, I thought it meant map wise like those old ones with the +. Thank you for the help~ bk to playing ><~.
Back to top Go down
FalconSaviorX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FalconSaviorX

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hope Arc Difficulty   Hope Arc Difficulty Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:52 pm

Glad I can help~ :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope Arc Difficulty   Hope Arc Difficulty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope Arc Difficulty
Page 1 of 1