HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Share | 

peaceful music in fs3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
detergeant2

Male Posts : 433
Moderator Points :
4 / 1004 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Activity Points : 511
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: peaceful music in fs3   Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:20 pm

i played through most of fs3 with sound off, and what i noticed was that battle music was rarely happy or peaceful for bosses (the ones i actually listened to). in fs2, the boss battles were generally dark or intense too, but a few bosses had sound tracks that stood out to me. im thinking like xannel, even though she has a sad past she has nice peaceful music. are there any bosses in fs3 with like happy or peaceful music?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FalconSaviorX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Male Posts : 136
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Activity Points : 141
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: peaceful music in fs3   Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:32 pm

I doubt happy music was used during any FSIII boss fights (I could be wrong). the themes seem to be more focused on "epic, important, facing against legends and powerful foes, for pros only".

Although there was this one FSIII version a very long time ago where the Recur Arc final boss had a different music from what it is currently. It had a very energetic vibe in the sense of a machine-like factory or somethin. I dunno the name of the music sadly...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

peaceful music in fs3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Questions & Help-
Jump to: