Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Warning Points plus some other stuff to note

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antlan
Administrator
Administrator
Antlan

Male Posts : 410
Moderator Points :
Warning Points plus some other stuff to note Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Warning Points plus some other stuff to note Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Warning Points plus some other stuff to note Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Warning Points plus some other stuff to note Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
RPG field: 2147483647

Warning Points plus some other stuff to note Empty
PostSubject: Warning Points plus some other stuff to note   Warning Points plus some other stuff to note Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:22 pm

The new system.

See the bar at the left? The new one. Warning Points.

Get it to 100 (chart below for offenses) and banned.
Once banned, the warning points will subtract by 100 and your ban record will be updated.

Takes place as of the day and time this is posted.

Banning DurationsSpam/Double+ PostingFlaming/Inappropriate LanguageIllegal StuffInappropriate LinkFalse ReportingInsulting a mod/admin
First Time2 points2 points10 points5 points1 point10 points
Second Time5 points8 points20 points10 points5 points25 points
Third Time10 points15 points34 points15 points10 points40 points
Fourth Time20 points25 points60 points25 points15 points55 points
Fifth Time34 points40 points90 points40 points20 points75 points
Sixth+ Times50 points60 points120 points70 points25 points90 points

As you can see, some of them are above 100, or you might wonder something like this.
E.X. User 1 has 59 points currently. He gets infracted for illegal stuff for the 6th time.
59 + 120 = 179.
He gets banned, then has 79 points left.

Even if not, for example User 2 has 90 points and gets infracted for 5th time Double+ Posting.
90 + 34 = 124
Banned, then 24 points left.

1 month = 30 days

BanningDuration
First3 Days
Second1 week
Third2 weeks
Fourth1 month
Fifth+2 months

Stuff to note:

1. Since I removed the other thread, I saved my definition of spam:
"Either flooding (posting in many threads at almost the same time) or posting once and being very off-topic, in such a manner that it's just a waste of space (saying "lol" in a post and NOTHING ELSE!)."
2. It's only fair, so I removed all ban records of all people. Yes, you don't need to get 50 extra Moderator Points.
3. When reporting, the one who is getting reported will NOT be infracted IF the date is before when this post is made. The reporter will still get Moderator points and it will not be a false report.
Back to top Go down
PlanetSpear
PlanetSpear

Male Posts : 461
Moderator Points :
Warning Points plus some other stuff to note Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Warning Points plus some other stuff to note Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Warning Points plus some other stuff to note   Warning Points plus some other stuff to note Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:51 pm

I don't like this. I don't get this either, this just let's forum users get off without facing the music, less responsibility.

Last edited by PlanetSpear on Sun May 04, 2008 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antlan
Administrator
Administrator
Antlan

Male Posts : 410
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Warning Points plus some other stuff to note Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Warning Points plus some other stuff to note Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
RPG field: 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Warning Points plus some other stuff to note   Warning Points plus some other stuff to note Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:01 pm

PlanetSpear wrote:
I don't like this. I don't get this either, this just let's forum users have more users and get off without facing the music, less responsibility.

Lots complain about being banned too fast and easily.

Plus you need 50 extra Moderator Points for just 1 ban.
Back to top Go down
PlanetSpear
PlanetSpear

Male Posts : 461
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Warning Points plus some other stuff to note   Warning Points plus some other stuff to note Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:41 am

Antlan wrote:
PlanetSpear wrote:
I don't like this. I don't get this either, this just let's forum users have more users and get off without facing the music, less responsibility.

Lots complain about being banned too fast and easily.

Plus you need 50 extra Moderator Points for just 1 ban.
Well, it's their fault for breaking the rules and it's easy getting mod points, just be a forum wh0r3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning Points plus some other stuff to note   Warning Points plus some other stuff to note Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning Points plus some other stuff to note
Page 1 of 1