HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:31 pm
Statistics
We have 3132 registered users
The newest registered user is akryix

Our users have posted a total of 48305 messages in 2616 subjects

Post new topic   Reply to topic
Share | 
 

 Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serene
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Posts : 25
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.   Sat May 10, 2008 5:54 am

Alright, this is the official thread. This is for :
1. Discussing the game. Leave other discussion to other threads, or PMs.
2. Sharing friend codes.
3. Asking for rescues.
4. Trading wondermail codes.
5. Asking for hints.
6. Giving out hints.

So yeah. The reason I made this is so there won't be 50 million threads asking "how do i defeet diz pokemonzorz? it kep kilin mi!"

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PlanetSpear
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Posts : 463
Age : 63
Location : Online, avoiding reality.
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.   Sat May 10, 2008 8:15 am

Wrong section; moved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KitKat
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Male Posts : 484
Age : 24
Location : Hawaii, Oahu
Moderator Points :
15 / 10015 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.   Sat May 10, 2008 6:54 pm

I don't even know how I didn't have problems beating the bosses when I was 10 Lvs lower than what my friends beat them at.

I owned Diagla at Lv 33, while my friend at school beat him at Lv 41, a whole 8 Lvs difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antlan
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 410
Age : 21
Location : Far, far away.
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 3
Activity Points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
RPG field: 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.   Sat May 10, 2008 7:41 pm

Just because it is an "Official" thread doesn't mean it needs a Sticky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thecrazycow
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Male Posts : 459
Age : 24
Location : san an, tx
Moderator Points :
81 / 10081 / 100

Warning Points :
5 / 1005 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : -10
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.   Sat May 10, 2008 7:44 pm

why did u bother making this thread when that other one was good.....you shouldve atleast copied the links to this
Question: Any1 wanna rescue me at 20th floor blizard island?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antlan
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 410
Age : 21
Location : Far, far away.
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 3
Activity Points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
RPG field: 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.   Sat May 10, 2008 7:47 pm

Thecrazycow wrote:
why did u bother making this thread when that other one was good.....you shouldve atleast copied the links to this
Question: Any1 wanna rescue me at 20th floor blizard island?


Sure I can (beat that long time ago) or you can use this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FateTestarossa
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
avatar

Male Posts : 175
Age : 24
Location : Look up
Moderator Points :
5 / 1005 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.   Sun May 11, 2008 11:26 am

Antlan wrote:
Thecrazycow wrote:
why did u bother making this thread when that other one was good.....you shouldve atleast copied the links to this
Question: Any1 wanna rescue me at 20th floor blizard island?


Sure I can (beat that long time ago) or you can use this.

Wow dude that's hecka pro right there. Cow if you want a regular rescue I can do it faster then Antlan xD LV100 Charizard in ice dungeon FTW lol. Oh does anyone know how to own the Kecleon when you rob him? I keep on doing like 1 dmg to him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KitKat
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Male Posts : 484
Age : 24
Location : Hawaii, Oahu
Moderator Points :
15 / 10015 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.   Sun May 11, 2008 2:13 pm

deathisme4 wrote:
Antlan wrote:
Thecrazycow wrote:
why did u bother making this thread when that other one was good.....you shouldve atleast copied the links to this
Question: Any1 wanna rescue me at 20th floor blizard island?


Sure I can (beat that long time ago) or you can use this.

Wow dude that's hecka pro right there. Cow if you want a regular rescue I can do it faster then Antlan xD LV100 Charizard in ice dungeon FTW lol. Oh does anyone know how to own the Kecleon when you rob him? I keep on doing like 1 dmg to him...

Use a Vile Seed or, don't be a fool and go robbing him, knowing you'll die. (Even though I did it like 4 times, and they all successed.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thecrazycow
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Male Posts : 459
Age : 24
Location : san an, tx
Moderator Points :
81 / 10081 / 100

Warning Points :
5 / 1005 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : -10
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.   Sun May 11, 2008 3:06 pm

Thecrazycow wrote:
why did u bother making this thread when that other one was good.....you shouldve atleast copied the links to this
Question: Any1 wanna rescue me at 20th floor blizard island?
dont need anymore ty for offers though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FateTestarossa
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
avatar

Male Posts : 175
Age : 24
Location : Look up
Moderator Points :
5 / 1005 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.   Mon May 12, 2008 4:33 pm

KitKat wrote:
deathisme4 wrote:
Antlan wrote:
Thecrazycow wrote:
why did u bother making this thread when that other one was good.....you shouldve atleast copied the links to this
Question: Any1 wanna rescue me at 20th floor blizard island?


Sure I can (beat that long time ago) or you can use this.

Wow dude that's hecka pro right there. Cow if you want a regular rescue I can do it faster then Antlan xD LV100 Charizard in ice dungeon FTW lol. Oh does anyone know how to own the Kecleon when you rob him? I keep on doing like 1 dmg to him...

Use a Vile Seed or, don't be a fool and go robbing him, knowing you'll die. (Even though I did it like 4 times, and they all successed.)
Hmm.. Ya know what... Just because he pissed me off... I'm going to get a team of legendaries that are lv 100 that have been pumped with many many many MANY bottle of calcium, zinc, iron, and protein and just gonna go beast right through him. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KitKat
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Male Posts : 484
Age : 24
Location : Hawaii, Oahu
Moderator Points :
15 / 10015 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.   Mon May 26, 2008 8:46 pm

I finally beat Final Maze at Marowak Dojo.

Here are some Tips for you people.

Upon entering, you get to bring no items, but no limit to your Pokemon.

Suggestion to take in: Starter, Partner, Recruited Legendaries.

After that, you must find the Stairs quickly to prevent your Belly from running dry. If you do run dry, save the Gummis you find for yourself, as there are plenty of Gummis found in the beginning floors that can help you survive for a few more Bellies. Another simple way is that if you find a Reviver Seed, remember to equip it to your Leader, so that if your partners faint they do not take it's benefit. Once your HP runs dry after 'X' amount of steps, 'X' being your Leader's HP, he will automatically revive and have 100 Belly as well as full PP to save Max Elixirs. However, this is not recommended as it is a waste of a Reviver Seed. Try to eat whatever you can, Heal Seeds, Pecha Berries, whatever you can lay your hand on that's edible.

On the 23rd Floor, you will notice the scenery will be a forest-like area, here you can find some Apples to help yourselves and also a Legendary: Jirachi. Search hard to recruit it before going on.

On the 40th Floor, you will notice the scenery will be a fiery-like area, a Legendary will appear: Moltres. Search really hard as this one can fly across the lava spaces in which you can reach, and because of vision, you may not be able to see it in the dark, shady areas.

Tips: If any of your partners faint in the expedition, remember to recruit a few more inside the dungeon as they do good to serve you till they faint. It will make the stage easier as you have more Pokemon against one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FateTestarossa
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
avatar

Male Posts : 175
Age : 24
Location : Look up
Moderator Points :
5 / 1005 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.   Tue May 27, 2008 3:09 pm

KitKat wrote:
I finally beat Final Maze at Marowak Dojo.

Here are some Tips for you people.

Upon entering, you get to bring no items, but no limit to your Pokemon.

Suggestion to take in: Starter, Partner, Recruited Legendaries.

After that, you must find the Stairs quickly to prevent your Belly from running dry. If you do run dry, save the Gummis you find for yourself, as there are plenty of Gummis found in the beginning floors that can help you survive for a few more Bellies. Another simple way is that if you find a Reviver Seed, remember to equip it to your Leader, so that if your partners faint they do not take it's benefit. Once your HP runs dry after 'X' amount of steps, 'X' being your Leader's HP, he will automatically revive and have 100 Belly as well as full PP to save Max Elixirs. However, this is not recommended as it is a waste of a Reviver Seed. Try to eat whatever you can, Heal Seeds, Pecha Berries, whatever you can lay your hand on that's edible.

On the 23rd Floor, you will notice the scenery will be a forest-like area, here you can find some Apples to help yourselves and also a Legendary: Jirachi. Search hard to recruit it before going on.

On the 40th Floor, you will notice the scenery will be a fiery-like area, a Legendary will appear: Moltres. Search really hard as this one can fly across the lava spaces in which you can reach, and because of vision, you may not be able to see it in the dark, shady areas.

Tips: If any of your partners faint in the expedition, remember to recruit a few more inside the dungeon as they do good to serve you till they faint. It will make the stage easier as you have more Pokemon against one.

Thats a nice explanation of how I did it minus the revival seed thing. And you forgot to mention tha fact that you can find Suicune on floor 29 and you need the mystery part or the secret slab to be able to encounter these legendaries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KitKat
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Male Posts : 484
Age : 24
Location : Hawaii, Oahu
Moderator Points :
15 / 10015 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.   Tue May 27, 2008 9:14 pm

There didn't seem to be a change of scenery on 29th Floor, and this is the first time I've completed Final Maze, but I thought they don't let you take in items, but many after you beat it once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FateTestarossa
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
avatar

Male Posts : 175
Age : 24
Location : Look up
Moderator Points :
5 / 1005 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.   Wed May 28, 2008 9:58 am

Well I'm not sure anymore because I stopped playing it lol. I'm playing The World Ends With You now. That game destroys your DS's touch screen but its so addicting. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.   

Back to top Go down
 
Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness thread.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2) Discussion: "The sun never rises.
» Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
» Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)
» Pokemon mystery dungeon: Nelly Misc and Spark radically change the story
» Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Playthrough

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: Other Games-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: