Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.

Go down 
+5
Administrator
Thecrazycow
burninghot
Metawe
speedycop
9 posters

Add cool down's for boss skills?
Yes certain skill's based off % happen often
My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Vote_lcap40%My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
No it is fine the way it is
My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Vote_lcap33%My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
I am fine with it in or not
My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Vote_lcap7%My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
I am not sure
My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Vote_lcap20%My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Empty
PostSubject: My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.   My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:45 am

Ok well knowing how Night and Reigne have strong attacks I just want to recommend a cool down for those attacks because basing them off a % is really unfair especially 30% which is about a 1/4 or 1/5? *guessing not sure o.o*. Strafe=2 turn cool down, Arrow Rain=4 turn cool down. Just add in reg attacks like shooting an arrow during cool down so the fight can be fair. I know people say defend defend but the same strategy doesnt work for every body. Please take it into thought at least =/ F4 . Thanks for reading F2 .
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.   My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:47 am

zeru will weaken them on v 0.11...
ZERU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT D:
Back to top Go down
burninghot

Moderator Points :
My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.   My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:16 pm

I personally think the defense method is pretty useless. Waiting for the mp to drain is only going to end up wasting pots on your end - while not getting anywhere in terms of the fight. It takes twice as long and uses many more pots.

Here's a simple plan:
-Keep attacking, only stop to pot when he uses Arrow Rain
-Have one person use a pot every time he attacks, all other members spam attack
-One pot to each person when he uses Arrow rain.

It takes half the time and half the pots when you're not just sitting there, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Thecrazycow
Thecrazycow

Male Posts : 459
Moderator Points :
My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Left_bar_bleue81 / 10081 / 100My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -10
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.   My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:29 pm

but using pots is so easy so who cares :3
Back to top Go down
burninghot

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.   My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:34 pm

Thecrazycow wrote:
but using pots is so easy so who cares :3

That's exactly my point.

Why are you waiting for the enemy to attack while you sit there wasting pots? Why can't you attack instead?
Back to top Go down
Thecrazycow
Thecrazycow

Male Posts : 459
Moderator Points :
My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Left_bar_bleue81 / 10081 / 100My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -10
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.   My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:35 pm

lol what i did was attk with zeru serene and royke and after they died potted with antlan only
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.   My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:48 pm

dying is not good you know...
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.   My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:37 pm

Thecrazycow wrote:
lol what i did was attk with zeru serene and royke and after they died potted with antlan only

This is exactly what I did. I used about 15 white pots and 10 orange pots. Most of the time Reinge will attack before you have a chance to pot so what I did was start off just attacking and loosely potting, eventually Serene and Royke died. Then I started potting a bit more. Then Zeru died, and since Antlan ALWAYS goes first, I just potted with him for 10-20 rounds; revived everyone and won. It's a foolproof method. The defend method is just ridiculous, and wastes even more pots.
Back to top Go down
burninghot

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.   My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:11 pm

Churroz wrote:
Thecrazycow wrote:

This is exactly what I did. I used about 15 white pots and 10 orange pots. Most of the time Reinge will attack before you have a chance to pot so what I did was start off just attacking and loosely potting, eventually Serene and Royke died. Then I started potting a bit more. Then Zeru died, and since Antlan ALWAYS goes first, I just potted with him for 10-20 rounds; revived everyone and won. It's a foolproof method. The defend method is just ridiculous, and wastes even more pots.

My way is somewhat similar to your method.

Since Antlan and Serene always goes before the enemy, I can use Serene to pot while all other members attack. I used about the same amount of pots as you, except a few less orange pots.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Yoshi

Male Posts : 20
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.   My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:41 am

Yea like Night the %of Slash Blast should be 10-30% Every OTHER turn
or something like that

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.   My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:07 am

what is speed of the characters based on? For me, only serene is faster than reinge.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Scott

Male Posts : 129
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -3
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.   My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:31 am

But the skills make it challenging, i got lucky on all bosses because i usually use less than 3 pots. And it's because they defend more than they attack. lol
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.   My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:01 pm

yeah defend is based on % too so its just luck : /
Back to top Go down
chek

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.   My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:21 am

I know this poll is super old (several months ago) and the versions are much different but i'll post anyways :D

I think the bosses should be at least a bit more powerful than you, so there'd be a challenge to the fight instead of making it seem like a regular monster spawn or something. If you put cool downs on boss skills, then you should put cool downs on your own skills too. transformation, even though it takes 100% sr to do, i often find myself with 100% sr anyways once the transformation goes away. So wouldn't a 2 turn cool down for transformations be just great? :D

My point is, the bosses should be on an equal or slightly higher level, so there's an actual challenge to it, so they can live up to their name as a BOSS. Just yesterday i was killing Zure in his final form and it was EASY. Just about 75% of the time i was transformed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.   My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My suggestions on bosses that use powerful skills.
Page 1 of 1