HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:31 pm
Statistics
We have 3132 registered users
The newest registered user is akryix

Our users have posted a total of 48302 messages in 2615 subjects

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Share | 
 

 Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member


Posts : 541
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 2
Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:35 pm

WizMystery wrote:
Zeru wrote:
and also if you change the battle system to a heavy one we won't be able to use our previus save file...
I guess I'll put it in now... just don't know which battle system to use :X Any suggestions?

I like the one that was suggested above; where you have to be quick. If I were you I wouldn't worry about being able to transfer save files for now, just because you've just started out so you still have to make touch-ups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WizMystery
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 19
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:10 pm

Churroz wrote:
WizMystery wrote:
Zeru wrote:
and also if you change the battle system to a heavy one we won't be able to use our previus save file...
I guess I'll put it in now... just don't know which battle system to use :X Any suggestions?

I like the one that was suggested above; where you have to be quick. If I were you I wouldn't worry about being able to transfer save files for now, just because you've just started out so you still have to make touch-ups.
Well I'll try it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member


Posts : 541
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 2
Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:08 pm

BTW, I don't know if you know this but your game is still unplayable for regular people-- they'll have to download extra stuff to play it. You need to include the RTP standard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WizMystery
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 19
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:30 pm

Churroz wrote:
BTW, I don't know if you know this but your game is still unplayable for regular people-- they'll have to download extra stuff to play it. You need to include the RTP standard.
Ya, I'm still working on it (but for now I want developers to play it and tell me what they think, because they have a bit more experience in making games, know what I mean?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 2217
Age : 106
Location : forums watching you
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 16
Activity Points : 3030
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:58 pm

WizMystery wrote:
Churroz wrote:
BTW, I don't know if you know this but your game is still unplayable for regular people-- they'll have to download extra stuff to play it. You need to include the RTP standard.
Ya, I'm still working on it (but for now I want developers to play it and tell me what they think, because they have a bit more experience in making games, know what I mean?)

yes I do... maybe a new battle system and some mapping and eventing and animations and battles. and other stuff....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalstory.activoforo.com
Antlan
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 410
Age : 21
Location : Far, far away.
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 3
Activity Points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
RPG field: 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:13 pm

Is this project still active?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TraceLegacy
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Posts : 369
Location : *confidental*
Moderator Points :
8 / 1008 / 100

Warning Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:05 am

From the description, it seems suspiciously the same as Final story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom221
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
avatar

Posts : 104
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
11 / 10011 / 100

Reputation : -6
Activity Points : 144
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:18 am

I CANT DOWNLOAD IS SAY EROOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 48
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:02 am

This was a long time ago so it was discontinued.
Do not revive old topics, please.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Female Posts : 2082
Age : 21
Location : Las Vegas, Nevada
Moderator Points :
27 / 10027 / 100

Warning Points :
4 / 1004 / 100

Reputation : 17
Activity Points : 2004
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:53 am

tom221 wrote:
I CANT DOWNLOAD IS SAY EROOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
could you please look at the dates of all the topics you are reviving?
dont revive topics older that 2 mnths old plz.
i am backing you up metawe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Akuhano
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1234
Age : 21
Location : Kingdom Of Lucis
Moderator Points :
10 / 10010 / 100

Warning Points :
5 / 1005 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:54 am

Shadow wrote:
tom221 wrote:
I CANT DOWNLOAD IS SAY EROOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
could you please look at the dates of all the topics you are reviving?
dont revive topics older that 2 mnths old plz.
i am backing you up metawe
how long is supposed to be necro or old revinig posts. at the least a month old?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 48
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:01 am

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Shadow wrote:
tom221 wrote:
I CANT DOWNLOAD IS SAY EROOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
could you please look at the dates of all the topics you are reviving?
dont revive topics older that 2 mnths old plz.
i am backing you up metawe
how long is supposed to be necro or old revinig posts. at the least a month old?
What you just did WAS necro posting. I would say 3 weeks.
Topic locked since this was discontinued more than a year ago.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)   

Back to top Go down
 
Maple Hearts (Mix of maplestory and KH)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» MapleStory M
» Pocket maplestory FAQ (11/25/15 update!)
» Kingdom Hearts Fans, prepare to murder me!!!
» TFD Round 5 - Maple Valley Short Circuit - Results
» Some funny maplestory videos... (:

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: Other Games-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: