HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

Zeru

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Share | 
 

 [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TraceLegacy
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Posts : 369
Location : *confidental*
Moderator Points :
8 / 1008 / 100

Warning Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Shadow wrote:
i know, isnt it.
Its gotten less addicting tho, cause i finished the game

How long did it take you to get to where you are now?
Like how long did you play?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7581
Age : 22
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:29 pm

TraceLegacy wrote:
Shadow wrote:
i know, isnt it.
Its gotten less addicting tho, cause i finished the game

How long did it take you to get to where you are now?
Like how long did you play?
lol the guy in your picture has blood on him xD
edit:whats a verternaran
edit2:veteran** Took me 5 minutes to figure out how to spell it ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TraceLegacy
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Posts : 369
Location : *confidental*
Moderator Points :
8 / 1008 / 100

Warning Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:49 pm

myfantasy wrote:
TraceLegacy wrote:
Shadow wrote:
i know, isnt it.
Its gotten less addicting tho, cause i finished the game

How long did it take you to get to where you are now?
Like how long did you play?
lol the guy in your picture has blood on him xD
edit:whats a verternaran
edit2:veteran** Took me 5 minutes to figure out how to spell it ._.

Yeah I know
Veteran:a person who has had long service or experience in an occupation, office, or the like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 7581
Age : 22
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
6 / 1006 / 100

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Lol trace. are you a veteran for final story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1430
Age : 23
Location : Planet Of Spears..c wat i did thar?
Moderator Points :
21 / 10021 / 100

Warning Points :
16 / 10016 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:30 pm

myfantasy wrote:
Lol trace. are you a veteran for final story
So am I :O.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
avatar

Male Posts : 988
Age : 23
Location : Where u think I am.
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 23
Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:50 pm

myfantasy wrote:
Lol trace. are you a veteran for final story
*raises hand* OOH, OOH, ME! XD

BTW, any chance you would mind changing your siggy? just the star trek part of it at least, it makes me (and maybe some other ppl) lag :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TraceLegacy
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Posts : 369
Location : *confidental*
Moderator Points :
8 / 1008 / 100

Warning Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:10 pm

myfantasy wrote:
Lol trace. are you a veteran for final story

Not really. I'm a veteran for the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Female Posts : 2082
Age : 21
Location : Las Vegas, Nevada
Moderator Points :
27 / 10027 / 100

Warning Points :
4 / 1004 / 100

Reputation : 17
Activity Points : 2004
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:42 pm

do i count as one?
and how do you get to el nath?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Akuhano
TraceLegacy
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Posts : 369
Location : *confidental*
Moderator Points :
8 / 1008 / 100

Warning Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Shadow wrote:
do i count as one?
and how do you get to el nath?

Well your name is green, so you are a veteran.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antlan
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 410
Age : 22
Location : Far, far away.
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 3
Activity Points : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
RPG field: 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:06 pm

Nice job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TraceLegacy
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Posts : 369
Location : *confidental*
Moderator Points :
8 / 1008 / 100

Warning Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:53 pm

The moderator and warning points disappeared...
The post counts too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1430
Age : 23
Location : Planet Of Spears..c wat i did thar?
Moderator Points :
21 / 10021 / 100

Warning Points :
16 / 10016 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:03 pm

TraceLegacy wrote:
The moderator and warning points disappeared...
The post counts too...
Yeah the numbers out of 100 dissapeared o,o. Eh I don't get points for mod or warning alot anymore so it doesn't bug me much :O.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TraceLegacy
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Posts : 369
Location : *confidental*
Moderator Points :
8 / 1008 / 100

Warning Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:22 pm

speedycop wrote:
TraceLegacy wrote:
The moderator and warning points disappeared...
The post counts too...
Yeah the numbers out of 100 dissapeared o,o. Eh I don't get points for mod or warning alot anymore so it doesn't bug me much :O.

Your post is green! What. Where's the +/- button?
And the post counts are back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 2228
Age : 107
Location : forums watching you
Moderator Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 17
Activity Points : 3042
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Planning to release 0.26 soon
Includes
-more support skills for Serene, including hp increase and stuff..(not following ms hyperbody)
-bug fix
-maybe more maps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://finalstory.activoforo.com Online
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1430
Age : 23
Location : Planet Of Spears..c wat i did thar?
Moderator Points :
21 / 10021 / 100

Warning Points :
16 / 10016 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Zeru wrote:
Planning to release 0.26 soon
Includes
-more support skills for Serene, including hp increase and stuff..(not following ms hyperbody)
-bug fix
-maybe more maps.
Will summons be a possible idea? :P. Also at trace my post isn't green o,o.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TraceLegacy
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Posts : 369
Location : *confidental*
Moderator Points :
8 / 1008 / 100

Warning Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:28 pm

speedycop wrote:
Zeru wrote:
Planning to release 0.26 soon
Includes
-more support skills for Serene, including hp increase and stuff..(not following ms hyperbody)
-bug fix
-maybe more maps.
Will summons be a possible idea? :P. Also at trace my post isn't green o,o.

There is a green bar at the right...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Female Posts : 2082
Age : 21
Location : Las Vegas, Nevada
Moderator Points :
27 / 10027 / 100

Warning Points :
4 / 1004 / 100

Reputation : 17
Activity Points : 2004
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:22 pm

will someone answer my question?

how do you get to el nath?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Akuhano
Final story
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
avatar

Male Posts : 162
Age : 25
Moderator Points :
2 / 1002 / 100

Warning Points :
5 / 1005 / 100

Reputation : -6
Activity Points : 143
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:20 pm

Like in Ms, go down Orbis Tower, duh! :P

And also when are you gonna continue the story plot? the plot hasn't continue since .23, and now it doesn't look like there's gonna be more in the next one, when is it coming?

If you need halp w/ the plot I have a great idea for it.

Omg y ain't I a veteran? D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.basilmarket.com/user/metaghost4
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
avatar

Male Posts : 988
Age : 23
Location : Where u think I am.
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 23
Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Final story wrote:
Like in Ms, go down Orbis Tower, duh! :P

And also when are you gonna continue the story plot? the plot hasn't continue since .23, and now it doesn't look like there's gonna be more in the next one, when is it coming?

If you need halp w/ the plot I have a great idea for it.

Omg y ain't I a veteran? D:

I think right now Zeru is putting in other stuff (skills, redo dark order battles, new quests) but either way, as long as the game gets better, i'm pretty happy.

You're only a vetrean if you come onto the site often and you've been a member for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 49
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
100 / 100100 / 100

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:24 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
Final story wrote:
Like in Ms, go down Orbis Tower, duh! :P

And also when are you gonna continue the story plot? the plot hasn't continue since .23, and now it doesn't look like there's gonna be more in the next one, when is it coming?

If you need halp w/ the plot I have a great idea for it.

Omg y ain't I a veteran? D:

I think right now Zeru is putting in other stuff (skills, redo dark order battles, new quests) but either way, as long as the game gets better, i'm pretty happy.

You're only a vetrean if you come onto the site often and you've been a member for a while.
More like when speedy decides so o:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
avatar

Male Posts : 988
Age : 23
Location : Where u think I am.
Moderator Points :
50 / 10050 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 23
Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:23 pm

But those are the requirements, so either way it needs to be speedy approved and he'll follow those requirements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TraceLegacy
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Posts : 369
Location : *confidental*
Moderator Points :
8 / 1008 / 100

Warning Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Well he's been a member for a while...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinistrouS
Member
Member


Male Posts : 26
Moderator Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Warning Points :
0 / 1000 / 100

Reputation : 2
Activity Points : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:58 am

I haven't been on this site for almost half a year, then I suddenly get bored and come back. Kinda surprised this site still exists. Good job zeru!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TraceLegacy
Super Member
Super Member
avatar

Posts : 369
Location : *confidental*
Moderator Points :
8 / 1008 / 100

Warning Points :
1 / 1001 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:54 pm

SinistrouS wrote:
I haven't been on this site for almost half a year, then I suddenly get bored and come back. Kinda surprised this site still exists. Good job zeru!

It's getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Male Posts : 1430
Age : 23
Location : Planet Of Spears..c wat i did thar?
Moderator Points :
21 / 10021 / 100

Warning Points :
16 / 10016 / 100

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:58 pm

TraceLegacy wrote:
SinistrouS wrote:
I haven't been on this site for almost half a year, then I suddenly get bored and come back. Kinda surprised this site still exists. Good job zeru!

It's getting better and better.
The community is slowly getting active o,o.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)   

Back to top Go down
 
[DOWNLOAD] Final Story v0.38 (Complete game+Extras+)
Back to top 
Page 16 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Active Projects :: News-
Jump to: