Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)

Go down 
+11
Sieghart
VastoLorde
KitKat
water233
myfantasy
Zeru
jimmymango92
speedycop
Scott
Administrator
Metawe
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Helpful? =)
yes
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Vote_lcap65%[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Vote_rcap
 65% [ 49 ]
Hell naw
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Vote_lcap17%[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 13 ]
Too much to read ><
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Vote_lcap7%[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Vote_rcap
 7% [ 5 ]
Random option :)
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Vote_lcap11%[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 75

AuthorMessage
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Empty
PostSubject: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:27 pm

IMPORTANT: SINCE THERE ARE 43 SCREENIES IT MIGHT TAKE SOME TIME TO LOAD THEM ALL,
IF NOT REFRESH THE PAGE THE TIMES NEEDED : /
Nexon I am sorry for the inconvenience *D

Ice temple guidzor <3

Monster groups:
3 Cold eyes
1 Ice golem
1 Penguin(pepe) 2 cold eyes 2 white fang
2 penguin(pepe) 1 white fang
2 mimes (chest monsters)
Okay ill put on a spoiler now :P

Spoiler:
So Thanks everyone reading this :D

Last edited by metawe on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:33 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:53 pm

Pssh, I can't believe you made this. You know it was my dream to be "the guy with the Temple walkthroughs" ='(
Back to top Go down
Scott
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Scott

Male Posts : 129
Moderator Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -3
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:55 pm

Stop unincluding brail numbers .-.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:01 pm

Scott wrote:

Dude who cares, that's the easiest thing. Only retards aren't able to get the answer.
Go to google, type in braille numbers and look at the results.

lol, there was one guy I gave him a direct link to a picture that showed all of the dots and what number they represent and he still didn't get it -___-
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:18 pm

psh dude braile is so easy... its just like normal language just instead of letters we/they use dots
Back to top Go down
Scott
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Scott

Male Posts : 129
Moderator Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -3
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:19 pm

O_O well, the guide you made for fire temple was a LITTLE confusing, took me about a few seconds to find the portal to next zone. I went through Ice temple without help, and if i hadn't been so laggy at the time, i would make a guide myself, which would not go in vain, because i feel i need to make things very clear just to make a point. and to your second thing...LOL....
EDIT: this was to the post 2 posts above me o.o
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:22 pm

Scott wrote:
O_O well, the guide you made for fire temple was a LITTLE confusing, took me about a few seconds to find the portal to next zone. I went through Ice temple without help, and if i hadn't been so laggy at the time, i would make a guide myself, which would not go in vain, because i feel i need to make things very clear just to make a point. and to your second thing...LOL....
EDIT: this was to the post 2 posts above me o.o

Ya, I revamped the Fire Temple one to make it a bit clearer, it was my first one I was still learning =D
Anyway I plan to make a series of walkthroughs that will pwn metawe's ones, so far just Ice Temple left and then the future ones, they should be alot clearer. And I'm usually pretty active, so I download new versions fast so that the guides should come out fairly fast.
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:22 pm

Churroz wrote:
Scott wrote:

Dude who cares, that's the easiest thing. Only retards aren't able to get the answer.

lol, there was one guy I gave him a direct link to a picture that showed all of the dots and what number they represent and he still didn't get it -___-
Kinda harsh churroz if you ask me. At first it took me a little while to grasp Braille.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:24 pm

speedycop wrote:
Churroz wrote:

Kinda harsh churroz if you ask me. At first it took me a little while to grasp Braille.

It's not harsh. Maybe the first thing because some people aren't used to googling things.
But the guy I was talking about, I gave him a DIRECT link to a picture. All he had to do was match the pictures and find the number under it. A baby could do it. He still got it wrong xD
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:26 pm

Ohhh well then I understand that lol wouldn't be too hard with a direct link Wink.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:29 pm

huh? i didnt get "the post 2 posts above me?"
because thats your own post ...
uh if your not laggy now make your guide now? i did it when i already made the ice temple...
but didnt fought the boss...

Yeah i did this guide for other people that may want help... idk in everything xD...
and btw everyone went through all the temples without help before we (me and churroz)
posted these guides... so ...
Back to top Go down
jimmymango92

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:48 pm

its the bottom left corner for the item. the rest are monsters.
Back to top Go down
RAGE

PostSubject: IM STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:28 pm

.........................OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i went back from that ice skating thing and now im stuck zeru should REALLY fix that
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:35 pm

RAGE wrote:
.........................OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i went back from that ice skating thing and now im stuck zeru should REALLY fix that

If you are stuck with the 6th picture, he put on there, there is another solution.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:43 pm

RAGE wrote:
Don't be afraid to sign up and join the community :o.
Back to top Go down
RAGE

PostSubject: wow.......   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:19 pm

this is awkward zeru u made it so you can walk out and turn right when u come out of the walkable area........................... >:( F5 >:(
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:20 pm

RAGE wrote:
this is awkward zeru u made it so you can walk out and turn right when u come out of the walkable area........................... >:( F5 >:(
i didnt know guests could post :O
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:48 pm

myfantasy wrote:
RAGE wrote:
i didnt know guests could post :O
Apparently they can now :D
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:59 pm

RAGE wrote:

Does that means you solved it?....
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
water233

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:15 pm

Great guide! It helped me alot, especially with finding every single chest.
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Male Posts : 484
Moderator Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:48 pm

The sliding part got me a bit frustrated. It's like sliding in Pokemon all over again, trying to get a Pokeball that contains a very good item.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:50 pm

water233 wrote:
Great guide! It helped me alot, especially with finding every single chest.
Glad to hear that =)
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:55 pm

KitKat wrote:
The sliding part got me a bit frustrated. It's like sliding in Pokemon all over again, trying to get a Pokeball that contains a very good item.
I love slidey puzzles other then the fact that you can encounter monsters while your still sliding in fs
Back to top Go down
VastoLorde
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VastoLorde

Male Posts : 187
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 264
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:13 am

Thanks God, you rock.. I was suffering in Ice temple, and you solve everything.... I love you.....

PS I'm not gay;;;;
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:58 am

vasto dont necro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)   [metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[metawe] Ice temple walkthrough (The most wanted guide :O) (with ss)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next