Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Chatbox on the bottom of the page?

Go down 
5 posters

Where does the chatbox look best?
Top of page
Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Vote_lcap48%Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Vote_rcap
 48% [ 27 ]
Bottom of page
Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Vote_lcap20%Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 11 ]
Don't care
Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Vote_lcap32%Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Vote_rcap
 32% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 56

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox on the bottom of the page?   Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:00 pm

Vote on it!

MY REASONING: I wanted to move it to the bottom, because it's barely used at all; and this way when people go to the home page they can immediately access the forums, since usually they don't need to get onto the chatbox.

Last edited by Hydroxide on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox on the bottom of the page?   Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:28 pm

Actually, i think it would be better at top of page, that way we can find out what goes on once we navigate to the page =)
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox on the bottom of the page?   Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:30 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
Actually, i think it would be better at top of page, that way we can find out what goes on once we navigate to the page =)

I know, but I wanted to move it to the bottom, because it's barely used at all; and this way when people go to the home page they can immediately access the forums.
Back to top Go down
dragnstar95
dragnstar95

Male Posts : 59
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox on the bottom of the page?   Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:41 am

I liked it at the top.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox on the bottom of the page?   Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:52 pm

Well it's no a big deal anyways, but yeah no one use it more anyways, so yeah I think it's place should be at the bottom of hell... err I mean page
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox on the bottom of the page?   Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:09 pm

metawe wrote:
Well it's no a big deal anyways, but yeah no one use it more anyways, so yeah I think it's place should be at the bottom of hell... err I mean page

Then vote for it, cause if more ppl vote for it on the top I'll move it back up
Back to top Go down
Ramenandme

Male Posts : 5
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox on the bottom of the page?   Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:12 pm

i dont reallly care it could be any way and ill still like it F2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox on the bottom of the page?   Chatbox on the bottom of the page? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatbox on the bottom of the page?
Page 1 of 1