Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

CC Corp - The World Classic

Go down 
+2
Metawe
joey7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joey7
joey7

Male Posts : 277
Moderator Points :
CC Corp - The World Classic Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CC Corp - The World Classic Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
CC Corp - The World Classic Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100CC Corp - The World Classic Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-21

CC Corp - The World Classic Empty
PostSubject: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:50 am

A company called CyberConnect LLC (based off to do all the games made by the fictional company CyberConnect Corporation.) is doing a game called The World Classic. Based out of the fictional MMORPG, from the .hack//series. It'll have the same experience, but that's not all! Wanna feel the real .hack experience? Buy a PS2 Joystick PC controller, and a 3-D PC Eyeglasses, and you'll have the excellent experience. (All sold seperately, and are not made by CC Corp).

The game is awaited to be released at the end of this winter, or in the very start of January.

Comment about the game, and register!
:)

(If you don't wish to register there, comment here. Even though it isn't out yet, there are screenshots. The game's closed beta, finished like a year ago, which was in 2-D. You can see screenshots of it. The gameplay will be same as the 2-D beta, but with 3-D graphics. So if you want comment here)
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
CC Corp - The World Classic Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CC Corp - The World Classic Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
CC Corp - The World Classic Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100CC Corp - The World Classic Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:26 pm

I've never seen, read .hack, but I want to :O, also it seems pretty cool, I've never seen a 3 D PC Game, I might play when it's released

also this seems more like a TV ad xD, those ones where a person reads a lot of stuff really fast, specially on "sold separately"
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
CC Corp - The World Classic Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100CC Corp - The World Classic Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:31 pm

A friend of mine, who's friend of a worker on CC Corp, asked me to do this..

------------------

Btw, my PC's (Player Character) on The World will be HaseoRencarnation
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
CC Corp - The World Classic Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100CC Corp - The World Classic Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:23 am

Ooh, ima try this out. Hopefully my dad will help me get my new harddrive built soon.
Ima make ma PC's name AznP4J3 ( What, it's what i used for maple, plus its easy for me to remember and it basically defines me in a way =P)
BTW, mind giving me a link to like one of the posts that talks about the classes and their descriptions? I've been seeing wavemaster, blademaster, heavy axe, etc... and i wants explanations.
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:35 am

oh ok.
They currently expect you know them, so Imma give you links..

http://dothack.wikia.com

Search for Classes and Races, etc. on The World

Don't search races ande classes on The World R:2, since they're storyline is not based off so.
Back to top Go down
kankie

Female Posts : 410
Moderator Points :
CC Corp - The World Classic Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100CC Corp - The World Classic Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
CC Corp - The World Classic Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100CC Corp - The World Classic Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 168

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:06 pm

I just finished watching some anime series and now I wanna watch this one. Which .hack// is the first one?
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:27 pm

well.
To be exact, and know where it all started you gotta go buy the .hack//games from the first series, which are only available through Japan.

So if you want, read some bit about .hack// on the series on the wiki (dothack.wikia.com)

After that, go watch .hack//SIGN which is the first anime after the games (and the first media after the games).
After you finish it, keep reading on wiki. Then go watch .hack//Legend Of The Twilight.
After that MORE wiki..
And then we step on .hack//Roots.
Keep reading.
And we finally end off in .hack//Link which is the lastest.

I know this is annoying but if you want only read the anime's/manga's. I only warn you it'll be hard to understand. And all of this I've done it myself.

So If you read/watch the anime's/manga's. Don't blame me it's not understandable enough..
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :
CC Corp - The World Classic Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100CC Corp - The World Classic Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:26 pm

joey7 wrote:
oh ok.
They currently expect you know them, so Imma give you links..

http://dothack.wikia.com

Search for Classes and Races, etc. on The World

Don't search races ande classes on The World R:2, since they're storyline is not based off so.
I C. So will the game include all classes that are shown on the page (meaning including the expansion pack classes), or just the original six? (blademaster, heavy axe, heavy blade, long arm, twin blade, wave master)

NVM, i was searching through the forum, and it said that the confirmed classes are those from the original expansion. ( The original 6) One more thing, ima be a twinblade, and ima change the name to AznSlasher.

EDIT: According to the site's founder, he says that the game will be released tomorrow, sometime during the day, his time. He didn't say it exactly, he just said "a certain EXE"
Link-Here
Back to top Go down
kankie

Moderator Points :
CC Corp - The World Classic Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100CC Corp - The World Classic Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
CC Corp - The World Classic Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100CC Corp - The World Classic Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:14 am

I just saw some screenshots, and I'll have to say WTF?!?! I thought it was some kind of game like MapleStory, but it turns out that it would be a game like FinalStory (I just like 3D games). The beta I mean. I hope it would look better than these:
CC Corp - The World Classic AurasBed
CC Corp - The World Classic AuraStatue
CC Corp - The World Classic Innia
CC Corp - The World Classic Gorre
CC Corp - The World Classic Fidchdell
CC Corp - The World Classic Magus
Thanks for http://cyberconnects.com/forum/index.php?topic=21083.0 for secretly giving me these screenshots.
I'll be a poor guy named kankie :D
Question: Are there any .hack games for the PC? I wanna play since Fallout 3 keeps crashing!
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:31 pm

It might be out tommorow. But desgracefully, CC Corp said they decided for The World Classic be 2-D, and the full version will be 3-D. Still Classic is gonna kick ass!
Back to top Go down
kankie

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:22 pm

So when will the full version come out?
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:34 pm

kankie wrote:
So when will the full version come out?
Well, the site's down right now and the bar at the top says maintenance mode, so presumably today.
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:00 pm

no today's classic coming out, (read the .hack//news blog for more info.)
Full version probz on like 3 months or less

---

IT'S OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
CHECK THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
I'M USING MY PS2 CONTROLLER TO PLAY
PLEASE VISIT ME MY USERNAME IS
SHUGO-KUNISAKI
:))))

---

my username is Shugo
that simple :)
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
CC Corp - The World Classic Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100CC Corp - The World Classic Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:14 pm

joey7 wrote:
no today's classic coming out, (read the .hack//news blog for more info.)
Full version probz on like 3 months or less

---

IT'S OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
CHECK THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
I'M USING MY PS2 CONTROLLER TO PLAY
PLEASE VISIT ME MY USERNAME IS
SHUGO-KUNISAKI
:))))

---

my username is Shugo
that simple :)

Please don't double/triple post. This isn't the first time. If you have some new info and you want to bump the thread up, then you can always make a new post and delete the older one.
Back to top Go down
kankie

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:00 am

I won't be playing this one! I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY busy.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:18 pm

.hack I got the manga I think >.>
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CC Corp - The World Classic   CC Corp - The World Classic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CC Corp - The World Classic
Page 1 of 1