Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?

Go down 
+3
Zeru
Administrator
BlazinKnight
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlazinKnight
BlazinKnight

Male Posts : 13
Moderator Points :
does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-11

does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Empty
PostSubject: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:07 am

F3
well im already in orbis nd apperently i dont kno where to go anyone got any help?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/warofazngods
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:17 pm

Bottom right corner orbis tower. Not much to do but you can make some armour and fight papa pixie.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:23 am

and after that is done the ending of the first game soon ends, or is it just a start?
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:53 am

Zeru wrote:
and after that is done the ending of the first game soon ends, or is it just a start?
-Jaw Drop- F5

First Game!!!???
Dang, this game is gonna be really elaborate at the end. *D
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:53 pm

wait, this is only the first game?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? Wow this game might take forever
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:41 pm

kinda it will take a long while, but its fun. XD
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Zeru wrote:
kinda it will take a long while, but its fun. XD

Don't make more than one game. Just have different stories in the same game. So after you finish the whole first part you just go to the next story. Or if you don't want it to be related at the main menu you could just have a selection like "Game 1" "Game 2" etc.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :
does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:51 pm

or you caould make like, flashbacks and stuff
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:26 am

noo no I will make the possibility of file transfer, its like the other part of the story, its to change the main characters/protagonist/heroes whatever... and to save space, and umm hydroxide stop saying to change the game the way you want, I understand to make constructive critics but it might be too much..
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:57 pm

File transfer?
and at the second part: lol
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:58 pm

Zeru wrote:
noo no I will make the possibility of file transfer, its like the other part of the story, its to change the main characters/protagonist/heroes whatever... and to save space, and umm hydroxide stop saying to change the game the way you want, I understand to make constructive critics but it might be too much..

lol I'm just voicing my opinion, not forcing you to do what I say. All I think is that, well look at Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy for example. They each have like 50 different games and it's impossible to know the order and what's going on and stuff. I just think it would be easier if everything is organized into one game and just divided into sections. Just my 2 cents.

@shadow: I think he means so you can use old save files.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:07 pm

Actually Final Fantasy games' stories have nothing to do with each other
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:41 pm

metawe wrote:
Actually Final Fantasy games' stories have nothing to do with each other
That. Also there are only two kh games o,o. (Or 2.5 if you count final mix)
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:38 pm

as they said ^^
you will see how I plan to make it, amd the ability to use old save files on the second game. take the fact that can only be used of the game is beaten,using file transfer you can transfer your items, equipment and money, and character levels, even if you are going to use them later... if you dont use file transfer then no items money and stuff are transfered and the character lvls will be set in a certain lvl. besides the party will be very big..
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :
does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Zeru wrote:
as they said ^^
you will see how I plan to make it, amd the ability to use old save files on the second game. take the fact that can only be used of the game is beaten,using file transfer you can transfer your items, equipment and money, and character levels, even if you are going to use them later... if you dont use file transfer then no items money and stuff are transfered and the character lvls will be set in a certain lvl. besides the party will be very big..
I may play game 2 xD. Also does this mean new chars Wink?
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :
does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:37 pm

So Zeru, using the file transfer, you mean that it will sorta be like a starter kit, so we don't just start out with the generic stuff?

BTW speedy, there are 3 games in the main KH series Wink (U fugot KH: CoM)
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:54 pm

Hydroxide wrote:
Zeru wrote:

lol I'm just voicing my opinion, not forcing you to do what I say. All I think is that, well look at Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy for example. They each have like 50 different games and it's impossible to know the order and what's going on and stuff. I just think it would be easier if everything is organized into one game and just divided into sections. Just my 2 cents.

@shadow: I think he means so you can use old save files.
ooo ok i get it now
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:50 am

yea this means 4 new chars and in the progress you can use the current chars.. yea like some sort of starter kit..
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:19 am

Tacticsrule wrote:
So Zeru, using the file transfer, you mean that it will sorta be like a starter kit, so we don't just start out with the generic stuff?

Lol tactics you got me! Yeah I forgot about those. Off topic:You know if Kh 3 will be on the ps3 or ps 2 ? o,o. On topic: Soooo will we be at a diadvantage if we decide to start playing game 2 from scratch?
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:20 pm

speedycop wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:

Lol tactics you got me! Yeah I forgot about those. Off topic:You know if Kh 3 will be on the ps3 or ps 2 ? o,o. On topic: Soooo will we be at a diadvantage if we decide to start playing game 2 from scratch?
Off topic: KH 3 hasn't been announced yet O.O There's Coded (Out for Japanese phones) 358/2 days (Confirmed for a spring US release date i believe) and Birth By Sleep (Not yet confirmed date)
It'll probably be for the ps3 tho.
On topic: Based on how he described it, it seems as though since we will be having an entirely new set of characters, it'll only really be a disadvantage when the current ppl come along. The items and stuff may be lost, but we can always get those back.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:29 pm

off topic no 358days\2 is for nintendo ds birth by sleep for psp,
on topic if you dont use file transfer you dont get the items nor the current character levels you got, but instead it will set the levels like to 38 or something once you see the current chars again.So it means that the new chars will meet the old chars, and join the party.
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:04 am

So it'll be one big party? or there will be a party manager?
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:20 am

Maybe there will be 2 different parties because it's impossible to add a new script without having to restart (believe me I know this very well xD)
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:30 am

???
What r u guys talking about.
wasnt this about Xeru?
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:44 am

meta believe me I got my ways planned already XD I wonder where the other 780 users went though >.> or the old 1k donloads oh well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?   does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

does anyone kno where to go after you kill xeru?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next