Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Might not be on in the next few weeks...

Go down 
+2
Metawe
Tacticsrule
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
Might not be on in the next few weeks... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Might not be on in the next few weeks... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Might not be on in the next few weeks... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Might not be on in the next few weeks... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Might not be on in the next few weeks... Empty
PostSubject: Might not be on in the next few weeks...   Might not be on in the next few weeks... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:05 pm

-Read title-
Why? Well the part's for my new cpu just came in and my dad and his coworker are gonna assemble it =) He said he's gonna take the wireless card from this cpu and put it into the new cpu so... i'm probably not gonna be on for maybe, a week or so once he starts the assembly. Once it's done, i'll probably be busy rearranging files, setting stuff up, that kinda stuff. Anyways, well cya... maybe XD
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
Might not be on in the next few weeks... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Might not be on in the next few weeks... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Might not be on in the next few weeks... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Might not be on in the next few weeks... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on in the next few weeks...   Might not be on in the next few weeks... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:11 pm

o: gimmie new comp
but seriously, hope you come back or else @#$%^&*!!!
Back to top Go down
kankie

Female Posts : 410
Moderator Points :
Might not be on in the next few weeks... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Might not be on in the next few weeks... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Might not be on in the next few weeks... Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Might not be on in the next few weeks... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 168
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on in the next few weeks...   Might not be on in the next few weeks... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:39 pm

What's the CPU? And you can assemble it by yourself. My brother built a computer in 1 day.
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
Might not be on in the next few weeks... Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Might not be on in the next few weeks... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Might not be on in the next few weeks... Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Might not be on in the next few weeks... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on in the next few weeks...   Might not be on in the next few weeks... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:45 pm

So you get a custom built comp? Sweet :P.
Back to top Go down
strach
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Male Posts : 121
Moderator Points :
Might not be on in the next few weeks... Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Might not be on in the next few weeks... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on in the next few weeks...   Might not be on in the next few weeks... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:39 pm

you will get a big welcome
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :
Might not be on in the next few weeks... Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Might not be on in the next few weeks... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Might not be on in the next few weeks... Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Might not be on in the next few weeks... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on in the next few weeks...   Might not be on in the next few weeks... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:56 pm

It doesn't take that long...
And can you use a different computer?
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :
Might not be on in the next few weeks... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Might not be on in the next few weeks... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on in the next few weeks...   Might not be on in the next few weeks... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:22 pm

@ Kankie-The stats for my cpu areee...
Apevia S-Type case (lights up blue in the back while on), intel P45 motherboard, EVGA GeForce 9800 Graphics Card, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 4 GB RAM (2 of the 2 GB) a DVD Burner, and finally, 500 GB OF SPACE. I want to watch my dad assemble it, but he's bringing it to work because his co-worker already owns a cpu building business.

@ Trace-I can use my dad's cpu since he uses his laptop a lot but i choose not to =P

RAWR EDIT: Lol, my dad got home and i asked him how long it would take to assemble the thing. Told me only about an hour XD. Lol, so that brings my wait time to maybe a day or 2 fixing stuffs.
When he'll assemble it however... that's currently unknown.
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :
Might not be on in the next few weeks... Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Might not be on in the next few weeks... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Might not be on in the next few weeks... Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Might not be on in the next few weeks... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on in the next few weeks...   Might not be on in the next few weeks... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
@ Kankie-The stats for my cpu areee...
Apevia S-Type case (lights up blue in the back while on), intel P45 motherboard, EVGA GeForce 9800 Graphics Card, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 4 GB RAM (2 of the 2 GB) a DVD Burner, and finally, 500 GB OF SPACE. I want to watch my dad assemble it, but he's bringing it to work because his co-worker already owns a cpu building business.

@ Trace-I can use my dad's cpu since he uses his laptop a lot but i choose not to =P

RAWR EDIT: Lol, my dad got home and i asked him how long it would take to assemble the thing. Told me only about an hour XD. Lol, so that brings my wait time to maybe a day or 2 fixing stuffs.
When he'll assemble it however... that's currently unknown.

I thought it wouldn't take that long.
Constantly bug your dad about it and see how fast he'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on in the next few weeks...   Might not be on in the next few weeks... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Lol, asked my dad earlier today and he told me that he'll take the parts to his work on saturday, so by next week or so i'll have a new compooper Wink
Back to top Go down
kankie

Female Posts : 410
Moderator Points :
Might not be on in the next few weeks... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Might not be on in the next few weeks... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Might not be on in the next few weeks... Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Might not be on in the next few weeks... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 168
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on in the next few weeks...   Might not be on in the next few weeks... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:20 pm

What kind of Processor do you have?
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on in the next few weeks...   Might not be on in the next few weeks... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
Lol, asked my dad earlier today and he told me that he'll take the parts to his work on saturday, so by next week or so i'll have a new compooper Wink

A Soopercompooper?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might not be on in the next few weeks...   Might not be on in the next few weeks... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might not be on in the next few weeks...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to: