Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Sleepywood door code help

Go down 
+5
myfantasy
Zeru
Metawe
Tacticsrule
Cheesyfryz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheesyfryz

Male Posts : 11
Moderator Points :
Sleepywood door code help Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sleepywood door code help Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Sleepywood door code help Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sleepywood door code help Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Sleepywood door code help Empty
PostSubject: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

Ive been trying all day but i only see 2 numbers on the wall 3, and 5 for some reason it wont open. Im so annoyed to the point i just might quit cus i wasted 4hours on this already.
Any help is appreciated, if you could give me the code i would really appreciate it.
Thank You,
Cheesyfryz~~ F4
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
Sleepywood door code help Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Sleepywood door code help Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Check all along the walls that you are able to check, if you get tired of looking for points of interest just walk along the wall while looking towards it and spam space o.o
(There's a number on the island to the south)
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Sleepywood door code help Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Sleepywood door code help Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:44 pm

I hated that part, it was very frustrating for me too.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Sleepywood door code help Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Sleepywood door code help Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Just don't post the code here, but I really won't mind if ppl pm's the codes...
anyway the point is to look for the numbers around the wall, and write it on a paper, notepad or something and follow the hints and you will eventually get it.
I also won't mind if people points out the location of the number or what the hint means, as long as you don't put in a complete code in the guide like
5650564846518421 or say whats the number then its okay.
and I think theres a sleepywood temple guide showing the locations in here I THINK.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Sleepywood door code help Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Sleepywood door code help Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Sleepywood door code help Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Sleepywood door code help Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:43 pm

I'm glad I only had trouble with the first try on this dungeon, the first time I did this it took me 2 hours then I posted a topic xD
Back to top Go down
Cheesyfryz

Male Posts : 11
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:08 pm

i just went around spamming the walls i couldnt find some numbers besides getting killed many times (lol) no luck if someone could pm me the code ide appreciate it, i gotta sleep now but ill really like to try my luck against the bosses after that door tomarrow.
Thanks in advance
CheesyFryz~~
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:28 pm

Cheesyfryz wrote:
i just went around spamming the walls i couldnt find some numbers besides getting killed many times (lol) no luck if someone could pm me the code ide appreciate it, i gotta sleep now but ill really like to try my luck against the bosses after that door tomarrow.
Thanks in advance
CheesyFryz~~

All the numbers are in the same room were the door is, except for the island one, and you will always need to face the north to get them.
Just start from were the dooraskingnumbers is and go to the right and start using space on the wall, like talking to it, the numbers are ussualy on suspicious places, like walls that have a wood on it, or between 2 rocks etc, and they just write those numbers down, theres also a number on the island south.
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Male Posts : 484
Moderator Points :
Sleepywood door code help Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Sleepywood door code help Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:45 pm

That part is annoying, not to mention there are really strong monsters that appear in large groups. I almost ran out of potions and barely made it out alive.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Sleepywood door code help Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Sleepywood door code help Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:07 am

KitKat wrote:
That part is annoying, not to mention there are really strong monsters that appear in large groups. I almost ran out of potions and barely made it out alive.
lol really? I thought it was an ok dungeon other then when the monster used confuse and stuff
I grinded alot so yea
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:20 am

Do you guys think I should make a toned down ver?
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Zeru wrote:
toned down? NO WAIIIIIII
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
Sleepywood door code help Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Sleepywood door code help Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Sleepywood door code help Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Sleepywood door code help Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Zeru wrote:
What do you mean by toned down?
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:52 pm

A easier version with more hints and weaker monsters but I think the game is fine as it is go buy armors
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Zeru wrote:
In my opinion, that would just make people lazier and they won't be stuck and come to the forums for help. Even though as a player, getting stuck is no fun. It actually helps us (as a community) to get bigger since they get to see the actual people and how the forum is.

Also a toned down version would just be boring and make people quit the game. People tend to get the easier things available so that would mean most people would choose the easy and get bored, quit, and won't even download the "normal" version.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:46 pm

metawe wrote:
Zeru wrote:
In my opinion, that would just make people lazier and they won't be stuck and come to the forums for help. Even though as a player, getting stuck is no fun. It actually helps us (as a community) to get bigger since they get to see the actual people and how the forum is.

Also a toned down version would just be boring and make people quit the game. People tend to get the easier things available so that would mean most people would choose the easy and get bored, quit, and won't even download the "normal" version.

Oh I see, then I guess I will just leave it as it is then, thanks for the opinion.
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Male Posts : 484
Moderator Points :
Sleepywood door code help Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Sleepywood door code help Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:34 pm

I finally found all the numbers and beat Xeru.

I will give you a hint, but not the numbers itself. You have to work for that. Check the walls that contain rocks in between them. There is one on the island. Also, remember to check unusual things on the wall, those out of the ordinary. You'll see what I mean. The last number is kind of hidden, you have to check really hard to find it.

I will just let you know it is on a wall that has a only one rock by it. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Blaze

Male Posts : 158
Moderator Points :
Sleepywood door code help Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Sleepywood door code help Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 226
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:02 pm

wow i got ALL the numbers but now i don't know the order. Also can someone tell me what B is
?
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:07 pm

Blaze wrote:
wow i got ALL the numbers but now i don't know the order. Also can someone tell me what B is
?
What number looks similar to B?
And I'll help you out with the order since It was confusing for me too. It starts at the cross and then goes on a clock-wise direction.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Blaze

Male Posts : 158
Moderator Points :
Sleepywood door code help Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Sleepywood door code help Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 226
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:15 pm

THANK YOU it worked F2
Back to top Go down
mahad1995

Male Posts : 16
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 30
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:51 pm

Can someone PM me the code if they can? I got the numbers but I tried the order and guess wat... no success
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:04 pm

mahad1995 wrote:
Can someone PM me the code if they can? I got the numbers but I tried the order and guess wat... no success
Click here for a similar thread with the actual answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood door code help   Sleepywood door code help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleepywood door code help
Page 1 of 1