Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Xeru's Scenario Twice?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KitKat
KitKat

Male Posts : 484
Moderator Points :
Xeru's Scenario Twice? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Xeru's Scenario Twice? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Xeru's Scenario Twice? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Xeru's Scenario Twice? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Xeru's Scenario Twice? Empty
PostSubject: Xeru's Scenario Twice?   Xeru's Scenario Twice? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:59 pm

That was very weird. The first time I ended up losing in the Xeru's scenario, stupid me, because I forgot to heal myself. And when I returned to the Save Point, the Kandit guy gave me my stuff back.

And I tried to access to Ant Tunnel, but the mosnters were way too strong. So I went back to train in the Lith Harbor Arena, and now I go back to the Swamp.

Kandit is not there, but somehow he talks to me again, steals my items, and I play Xeru's scenario again.

That's so weird.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
Xeru's Scenario Twice? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Xeru's Scenario Twice? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Xeru's Scenario Twice? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Xeru's Scenario Twice? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Xeru's Scenario Twice?   Xeru's Scenario Twice? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:07 pm

wait, where did you save? o-o
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Male Posts : 484
Moderator Points :
Xeru's Scenario Twice? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Xeru's Scenario Twice? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Xeru's Scenario Twice?   Xeru's Scenario Twice? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:38 pm

I saved before I entered the Swamp. And then I saw the Kandit guy, had my items stolen, and did Xeru's scenario. But I ended up dying because I forgot to heal.

I returned to last save point, where when I went back in, Kandit had already stolen my items and gave it back to me.

And then after that I just traveled into Ant Tunnel, got out because the monsters were strong, and went to Lith Harbor to train. When I got a few levels, I went back to the swamp, and there Kandit was again. And this time I completed Xeru's scenario.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Xeru's Scenario Twice? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Xeru's Scenario Twice? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Xeru's Scenario Twice? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Xeru's Scenario Twice? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Xeru's Scenario Twice?   Xeru's Scenario Twice? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:09 am

KitKat wrote:
I saved before I entered the Swamp. And then I saw the Kandit guy, had my items stolen, and did Xeru's scenario. But I ended up dying because I forgot to heal.

I returned to last save point, where when I went back in, Kandit had already stolen my items and gave it back to me.

And then after that I just traveled into Ant Tunnel, got out because the monsters were strong, and went to Lith Harbor to train. When I got a few levels, I went back to the swamp, and there Kandit was again. And this time I completed Xeru's scenario.
hahahaha nice, I almost played xerus scenario twice but i think it asks if you want to do it or not.
zeru could always like make the event move after you use it :P
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Xeru's Scenario Twice? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Xeru's Scenario Twice? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Xeru's Scenario Twice?   Xeru's Scenario Twice? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:23 am

Just choose skip scenario
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xeru's Scenario Twice?   Xeru's Scenario Twice? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xeru's Scenario Twice?
Page 1 of 1