HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one?

Go down 

Forum themes!
Green theme
Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Vote_lcap67%Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Current theme :D
Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Vote_lcap33%Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1430
Moderator Points :
Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one?   Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:54 pm

I just thought about the green theme the forums used to have :). Which one do you guys prefer?
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3661
Moderator Points :
Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one?   Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:01 pm

I like this one better but the background image makes it look weird
Spoiler:

since it repeats itself in a non-fancy way.

Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one?   Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:27 pm

I like the green one :D
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one?   Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:42 pm

I don't member the green theme o.o If i knew what that one was like, i'd have a better opinion, but i prefer the pages with this theme cuz it's clean and not too laggy o.o
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one?   Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:58 am

Tacticsrule wrote:
I don't member the green theme o.o If i knew what that one was like, i'd have a better opinion, but i prefer the pages with this theme cuz it's clean and not too laggy o.o
green was like way back then. and then zeru changed it to this one sometime :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one?   Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you guys like the current forum theme or the old one?
Page 1 of 1