Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo

Go down 
+7
Sieghart
shadowfluxx
Metawe
myfantasy
brandonhung1
Shiro
DragonWeirdo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo   Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Fine, if Wikipedia isn't reliable its sources are: http://www.nytimes.com/1997/08/05/world/jeanne-calment-world-s-elder-dies-at-122.html

@ gkwnsgh3: Thanks I guess? This is all off-topic though, I think DragonWeirdo doesn't come on anymore...
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo   Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Metawe wrote:
Fine, if Wikipedia isn't reliable its sources are: http://www.nytimes.com/1997/08/05/world/jeanne-calment-world-s-elder-dies-at-122.html

@ gkwnsgh3: Thanks I guess? This is all off-topic though, I think DragonWeirdo doesn't come on anymore...
lolz
he doesnt
and he is smart
wats his IQ like 1999999?:)
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Male Posts : 1234
Moderator Points :
Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo   Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Metawe wrote:

it's ok you didn't need to dig up all that stuff. And yes you are smart in some ways. Mostly you talk smart? And didn't you like used to update final story versions or something.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo   Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:11 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Metawe wrote:

it's ok you didn't need to dig up all that stuff. And yes you are smart in some ways. Mostly you talk smart? And didn't you like used to update final story versions or something.
I've never updated FS, I have suggested things and planned out how to do it, but have never actually directly applied things into the engine.

As for the rest, thanks. I'm closing this thread since it no longer has a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo   Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Active and Non Active by DragonWeirdo
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3