Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp

Go down 
+8
Final story
brandonhung1
Metawe
Shiro
Zeru
myfantasy
Tacticsrule
NeoFrost
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Male Posts : 1815
Moderator Points :
I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1966
Registration date : 2009-04-19

I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:51 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:
I never made one, and I am not going to now. :P
I mean, I can offer helpful advice/hints, but NOT THE REAL THING. :D
Right... so who's going to make a guide with the bunch of monsters we thought up of in the suggestion, IF IT IS USED. :P

i vote for metawe,...
he makes nice guides

I vote for meta too.... except... he gotta get started with the FS II guide. :D
So... unless he can work multi-taskingly, or something... D:
OR! He can include it in his guide! :D

new guide, complete fs II guide ^^
go meta
O)
that's right! But anyway off-topic this is fs 1 guide guys. DD5000 or w/e his name, did a great job. Although it wasn't much in details. Maybe a tip for the final boss? The ??? one. Seriously. Besides what the others wrote, like an actual guide.

the last boss inst easy no matter hwo you prepare,..
i had to do useless attacks untill the spirti ran out of mana before i could accualy begin to
do something usefull, else he would just hell 20k+
so,....realy no guide can be made for him,....
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Male Posts : 1234
Moderator Points :
I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:00 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:
Right... so who's going to make a guide with the bunch of monsters we thought up of in the suggestion, IF IT IS USED. :P

i vote for metawe,...
he makes nice guides

go meta
O)
that's right! But anyway off-topic this is fs 1 guide guys. DD5000 or w/e his name, did a great job. Although it wasn't much in details. Maybe a tip for the final boss? The ??? one. Seriously. Besides what the others wrote, like an actual guide.

i had to do useless attacks untill the spirti ran out of mana before i could accualy begin to
well yeah it can, if your characters are like lvl 99 it would be diffrent. I think.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :
I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:03 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:

i vote for metawe,...
he makes nice guides

go meta
O)

well yeah it can, if your characters are like lvl 99 it would be diffrent. I think.
only if you can do more than 20k dmg each turn and still heal the damege that the mage does,...
wich is questionable, but possible,...
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :
I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:08 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:

i vote for metawe,...
he makes nice guides

go meta
O)

only if you can do more than 20k dmg each turn and still heal the damege that the mage does,...
you know, I bet if fate ever tried he can make the guide because he has that 999 stats for his characters. And his antlan's SR does like 32k.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:11 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:

i vote for metawe,...
he makes nice guides

go meta
O)

you know, I bet if fate ever tried he can make the guide because he has that 999 stats for his characters. And his antlan's SR does like 32k.

SR doesnt work since that boss does calm wind : SR decrease
you need to doe 20+ dmg in each turn, non stop with out SR
but with 999 stat you should atleast do 16k triple trow on antlan
and only 32k with SR, mine with 180 luk does 23k+
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:17 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:

i vote for metawe,...
he makes nice guides

go meta
O)

well fate has that 999stats, so I bet he can make a guide. Well only for people who achived to get 999 stats.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:19 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:

i vote for metawe,...
he makes nice guides

go meta
O)

well fate has that 999stats, so I bet he can make a guide. Well only for people who achived to get 999 stats.

he probably glitched to get that, i heard of that glitch in version 0,04 or something
anyway its imposible to get 999 stats now, so that still wont work
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:26 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:

i vote for metawe,...
he makes nice guides

go meta
O)

he probably glitched to get that, i heard of that glitch in version 0,04 or something
unless you hack. But nobody hacks,(I tried though, but I'm messing up a step, but I will show the hack in meta's face when I get it, I'll show the screenie when zeru does a normal attack and it does 99999999999damage.)
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:27 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:

i vote for metawe,...
he makes nice guides

go meta
O)

unless you hack. But nobody hacks,(I tried though, but I'm messing up a step, but I will show the hack in meta's face when I get it, I'll show the screenie when zeru does a normal attack and it does 99999999999damage.)

lol, what program would you be using to try and hack ?
i tried to edit the save files, so i would have 999 stats but didnt work out as i had planned
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:33 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:

i vote for metawe,...
he makes nice guides

go meta
O)

i tried to edit the save files, so i would have 999 stats but didnt work out as i had planned
I have this program where you find a certain data as while I'm playing the game. I try finding which one is about the attack damamge, and then change that value to 99999999 making it 99999999 damage on the attack.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:36 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:

i vote for metawe,...
he makes nice guides

go meta
O)

I have this program where you find a certain data as while I'm playing the game. I try finding which one is about the attack damamge, and then change that value to 99999999 making it 99999999 damage on the attack.

we should continue this conversation in private ^^
anyway YAY for quote chain
i hope metawe doesnt come bargin in here now xD
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:51 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Before wrote:

i vote for metawe,...
he makes nice guides

go meta
O)

we should continue this conversation in private ^^
anyway YAY for quote chain
i hope metawe doesnt come bargin in here now xD
we were kind of on topic besides talking about the hack, but anyway. let's make a final comment here, seriously we don't need to comment here no more. I wish meta could lock this, but this si a guide section >.<
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:35 am

o.o
Hacks aren't good. They're evil!

And no, I'm not going to make a killing guide, if you want, you can see in my guide where the bosses are, how to get there and a little strategy to kill them.

I'm waiting for FSII V0.09 to start the guide, I don't want that messy bug to ruin my savefile and/or guide.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:24 am

Metawe wrote:
o.o

And no, I'm not going to make a killing guide, if you want, you can see in my guide where the bosses are, how to get there and a little strategy to kill them.

I'm waiting for FSII V0.09 to start the guide, I don't want that messy bug to ruin my savefile and/or guide.

messy bug ?
what are you talking about i can play normal without anything happening
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :
I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:31 am

shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
o.o

messy bug ?
Isn't there a bug with the passes in some kind of Lith Dungeon?
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:30 pm

Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
o.o

messy bug ?

well so far only 3 people gotten it
and i havent so i dont realy care about it that much,...
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:47 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
o.o

messy bug ?

I'd rather wait than have the possibility to get a bugged file.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
o.o

messy bug ?

its not a bug, if it was a bug than everyone would have it.
its a glitch,..
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:46 pm

ANyway... it can be fixed after you got into the adv. dungeon 1 time. :P
DID YOU INCLUDE ME IN THOSE 3 PEOPLE WHO GOT THAT?! :D
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Before wrote:
ANyway... it can be fixed after you got into the adv. dungeon 1 time. :P
DID YOU INCLUDE ME IN THOSE 3 PEOPLE WHO GOT THAT?! :D
is it that important to you?
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:19 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
o.o

messy bug ?

its a glitch,..
Bugs and glitches are the same thing. The only difference I can find is that often people refer them as glitches when they're abusable...
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:58 pm

o.o'' Is it really that abusable? :P
o.o'' I really can't find glitches except the checkpoint save that is a glitch if it is made.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
o.o

messy bug ?

its a glitch,..
Bugs and glitches are the same thing. The only difference I can find is that often people refer them as glitches when they're abusable...

buggs and glitches can both be abuseable but a bugg has effect on every player not one
and a glitch needs to be activated or can be avoided somehow.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:39 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
o.o

messy bug ?

its a glitch,..

buggs and glitches can both be abuseable but a bugg has effect on every player not one
and a glitch needs to be activated or can be avoided somehow.
Wink
That makes sense. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:57 pm

OMG! HELPFUL INFO! :D *+ rep* :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp   I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like guides to killing, Sorry. :( (ETC. Bosses + Some temp
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next