Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

More boot type items

Go down 
+5
Sieghart
Metawe
Before
myfantasy
Tacticsrule
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Do the boots seem like a good idea?
Yes
More boot type items Vote_lcap92%More boot type items Vote_rcap
 92% [ 11 ]
No
More boot type items Vote_lcap8%More boot type items Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

More boot type items Empty
PostSubject: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:09 pm

FYI before you read, since we don't have haste yet in FS 2, i'm being lazy and that's the main reason i'm writing this post x.x
Since we have the water boots, y not put in a lil side quest that we can find in like, orbis or somin where we can give them more funcitonality =\ yes, i am asking that you make it so that the boots let us walk on water more. if you played FS 1 back when we had this glitch you'd probably know how awesome that'd be xD
and while we're at it, how bout like... special 1-2 map areas that are like, good training areas or have book pages that we can only get to using the upgraded versionso f the boots. another idea:air boots. yes, this could be a potential idea for the dungeon in orbis xD. but it's like, they let you 'jump' up onto a cliff (think of the cliff drop in the fire dungeon... just in reverse). meh, idk if i'd want to add onto this post eventually once i can think of more, who knows. -back to FS 2-]

List of types that have come up as ideas along with effects:
Better water boots for walking on water... win
Air boots for cliff or cloud puzzles... or what could possibly be an awesome chase/escape scene :O
Running shoes have been confirmed by zeru, basically a haste effect w/o wasting mp.
Fire boots for walking on fire. seems like a pure puzzle element to me.
mind boots sounds like a total gag item or like the player pin from TWEWY. reading minds = lols
mp/hp boots for mp/hp restoration. rates would have to be worked out in a more balanced way tho.
underwater boots sounds like an interesting idea. and as stated by before, using those to get to aquarium and then to mu lung (but wait, aqua's connected to korean folk o.o)
boots that show special npcs. lolwut o.o i'd suggest this as a tack-on for the mind boots to make... the uber awareness boots :O
boots for a mechanical/futery area (gravity, magnetic, grind, something of the sort)
certain attacks that only boots would have... i'd suggest these as maybe gloves (from fantasy and shadowfluxx)
sacrafice boots- seems like an equip that just turns certain items into attacks/buffs
holy boots- same affect as phoenix feathers/res. this'd need an epic recharge time.
'beastmaster' -able to control (or as stated in the original suggestion, transform into) a monster.
item/money drop rate increase boots- yes, yes, please yes. this'd be helpful. i'd recommend actualy putting this specific boot in levels that you can get/upgrade as u progress through the game. like, we get basic level/ level 0 early on to help out, and then when we get like, to orbis or something we can get lvl 1 and so on.
'zantetsuken' boot - 1hko with a normal attack with a proposed 1% chance of win.
stat multiplier boots - ex. 2x dmg. i suggest they'd only work for like, the first 1-2 turns tho. and/or maybe with a 25-30% chance of working =\
assassian boots - antlan exclusive, gives a chance of 2x dmg. lower % rate at higher hp. this'd sound like a lot of coding...
-addition- critical boots - no, not as in a critical hit. when you're say, last 20-10% of hp, you get a 1.25-1.75 (or maybe even 2) dmg and speed multiplier =\
weather boots- since mobs and attacks now have elemental weaknessess and strengths, these boots'd change the weather in battle to positively or negatively affect the strength of elementals. seeing as how there'd be like, 5-8 elements, this'd seem like a task...
-credits to mainly Before and shadowfluxx. also gkwnsgh3-

Last edited by Tacticsrule on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:10 pm

I like it, then we could possibly go back and get awesome items like red potions! :D

I vote yesss!
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:22 pm

Yeah, that be real nice :)
I agree with this idea. Anyway, how did you know there was a dungeon in orbis? It wasn't released yet! :P
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Before wrote:
Yeah, that be real nice :)
I agree with this idea. Anyway, how did you know there was a dungeon in orbis? It wasn't released yet! :P
who ever said i did. just think of it, orbis-clouds, clouds... lots of places to go up. air/wind boots would be usefuls :O
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:27 pm

I don't think that's possible without a script, it sounds pretty cool but most likely it won't happen. -Steals idea-
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:39 pm

metawe wrote:
I don't think that's possible without a script, it sounds pretty cool but most likely it won't happen. -Steals idea-

:O Bad Metawe! Bad! Don't steal the idea unless you give credit! :P

But then, there would be more exploring (which I don't mind). There could be like.. suprise bosses while you use those awesome shoes! ... if Zeru actually makes the air boots, but then there would be more script doing... making the version a lot longer to finish. :P
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

But then, there would be more exploring (which I don't mind). There could be like.. suprise bosses while you use those awesome shoes! ... if Zeru actually makes the air boots, but then there would be more script doing... making the version a lot longer to finish. :P
By script I didn't mean a story script or anything like that. I meant a coding script, which, by experience, know that it can't be added without making everyone restart their save files. *cough*
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:50 pm

metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

By script I didn't mean a story script or anything like that. I meant a coding script, which, by experience, know that it can't be added without making everyone restart their save files. *cough*

I know you mean coding script. You can add it for the next FS III, or make it in A DUNGEON THAT ISN'T OPENED YET BUT CAN BE OPENED AFTER THE A PART OF THE STORYLINE IS FINISHED. *cough*
:P
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:06 am

Before wrote:
metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

I know you mean coding script. You can add it for the next FS III, or make it in A DUNGEON THAT ISN'T OPENED YET BUT CAN BE OPENED AFTER THE A PART OF THE STORYLINE IS FINISHED. *cough*
:P
If FSIII is a save-file transferable it can't be added. I would really like to see something like that though.

I *cough*'d because when I tried to make my own game I continuously added more and more scripts so everyone had to re-start every new release... lol.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Male Posts : 1234
Moderator Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:21 am

Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

YEAh he's bad with his FAKE ninja skills. LOL see he has thief skills how he steals ideas. lol
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:36 am

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

YEAh he's bad with his FAKE ninja skills. LOL see he has thief skills how he steals ideas. lol
cough stealing is a ninja skill too
would be cool if that was put in too F3
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:27 pm

myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

what do you mean F6
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Male Posts : 1815
Moderator Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1966
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:31 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

what do you mean F6

he means having a ninja stealing skill in final story
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:47 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

what do you mean F6

THATS A LIE!
Wait, can't you add more stuff? I mean, you did add a WATER TEMPLE, 3 LITH HARBOR DUNGEON LEVELS, and ... well, it isn't completed so I don't know what else is added. Did you change the mp pot usage? If you did, then you forgot to change how much hp it heals since the healing is different. :P
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:45 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

what do you mean F6

ohhhh ok that would be cool...for antlan
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:27 am

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

what do you mean F6

*you stole 64,346 mesos from random npc*
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
More boot type items Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100More boot type items Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:43 pm

start a poll for it
i for one think its a good idea
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Shadow wrote:
start a poll for it
i for one think its a good idea
omg, you for real ?
that first time someone told me that,...
F4
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:42 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Before wrote:
metawe wrote:

what do you mean F6

*you stole 64,346 mesos from random npc*
ain't that a little bit of too much money? But yeah you should do a poll for it. I liek this idea.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:37 am

Actually you read my mind.
Ever since I created the water boots I was planning to create air boots for the next dungeon and walk in the sky.
Also I am planning to release the running shoes, so you can walk in haste speed without wasting mp.
You can obtain them from a future quest.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:41 am

Zeru wrote:
Ever since I created the water boots I was planning to create air boots for the next dungeon and walk in the sky.
Also I am planning to release the running shoes, so you can walk in haste speed without wasting mp.

wooh that realy awesome, go zeru
maybe make fire boots to so you can walk over fire ?
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:26 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
Zeru wrote:

I think if Perion is released (Fire temple), then the fire boots would be avaliable... but it isn't, yet.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Before wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Zeru wrote:

I think if Perion is released (Fire temple), then the fire boots would be avaliable... but it isn't, yet.
But then it would be like boots for every temple D:
Earth boots = normal boots.
Back to top Go down
Concept
Concept

Male Posts : 40
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 50
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:29 am

You can make it like a key item so they don't have to be equiped and keep on changing them. IN other words once you get that boot it is always equiped.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Zeru wrote:
awesome zeru, you rock!!! O)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More boot type items   More boot type items Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More boot type items
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next