Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Im still using my beginner weapons.........................

Go down 
+3
shadowfluxx
Tacticsrule
omgnowrky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
omgnowrky
omgnowrky

Male Posts : 12
Moderator Points :
Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 29
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Empty
PostSubject: Im still using my beginner weapons.........................   Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:08 pm

I can never find any shops with weapons in them.Only pots or clothes. Wink One of my friends on maple story told me to kill papapixie to get this really cool item.So I killed Pixie with a breeze~ *D.After that he gave me an really cool and strong skill but it wasnt wat I was hoping for.Since u fight papa pixie by picking up an item.......I thought the weapon was on the floor so when i picked it up i fought papa pixie again.....i forgot to save for a long time since the Earth Temple boss.So I died and had to goto the Earth temple and kill my stupid replicas. F6 I kinda forgot the main reason why i wanted to write this topic let me get back to the point *D Any place where to get a better item i got up to the part i was on again anyways.So im bassicaly lvls 38~40 with all my part members.
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Im still using my beginner weapons.........................   Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:25 pm

nightshops
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Male Posts : 1815
Moderator Points :
Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1966
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Im still using my beginner weapons.........................   Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
nightshops
or you can go to orbis adn make armor of those monster shells,..
or get thefinel weapons,.....dont know where you are,..
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Im still using my beginner weapons.........................   Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:58 pm

no sent weapons, the angel makes sent armors. on vic, mr.blacksmith in perion makes armor. lol at how you're still trying to help yet you said you're too drunk o.o
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Im still using my beginner weapons.........................   Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
no sent weapons, the angel makes sent armors. on vic, mr.blacksmith in perion makes armor. lol at how you're still trying to help yet you said you're too drunk o.o

Well, he can't spell right now so maybe that means that he is drunk? I don't know. :P

You can MAKE THE MYTHRIL CLAW for Antlan from Perion. Get a few ores and the manual is near the Ellina house but on the right of it.

If you have strong skills, go fight Eragoth. He will give you a sherinan (forgot how it's spelled) shield that is better than a wooden shield. :P Eragoth is located in *points at guides for killing*
Back to top Go down
omgnowrky
omgnowrky

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Im still using my beginner weapons.........................   Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:00 am

Im only lvl 40 as of now do you really think im tough enough to beat Eragoth?? I cant go back to perion cause right now im in the elnath part using Xeru.Im going off topic but i cant seem to get the elnath seal to goto the portal i checked my monster book it said 8% chance of dropping and since Xeru has like a whopping 5k hp and since im broke im stuck because i have 50white pots.But they go down QUICKLY with Xeru so im forced to buy noobier pots which i dont have the mesos for so now im stuck fighting monsters but i cant do that cause i need pots im stuck in a triangle.OR am i able to leave a place with Xeru.its not really a triangle more of a line NO POTS------------->MONSTERS------------->X.X--------------->NO POTS------------->MONSTERS--------------->X.X---------------u know what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Im still using my beginner weapons.........................   Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:09 am

omgnowrky wrote:
Im only lvl 40 as of now do you really think im tough enough to beat Eragoth?? I cant go back to perion cause right now im in the elnath part using Xeru.Im going off topic but i cant seem to get the elnath seal to goto the portal i checked my monster book it said 8% chance of dropping and since Xeru has like a whopping 5k hp and since im broke im stuck because i have 50white pots.But they go down QUICKLY with Xeru so im forced to buy noobier pots which i dont have the mesos for so now im stuck fighting monsters but i cant do that cause i need pots im stuck in a triangle.OR am i able to leave a place with Xeru.its not really a triangle more of a line NO POTS------------->MONSTERS------------->X.X--------------->NO POTS------------->MONSTERS--------------->X.X---------------u know what happens next.
i think ur stroung enough to kill ergoth
i did at lv 35
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :
Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Im still using my beginner weapons.........................   Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:39 am

Shadow wrote:
omgnowrky wrote:
i think ur stroung enough to kill ergoth
i did at lv 35
yea he might be able to kill eragoth but i woudlnt suggest it
since ur saying you dont have alot mesos for pots, youd probably get killed
i suggest mining ores rifine them to plate,s and seel them for 2k each,
its an easy 100k,.....
Back to top Go down
omgnowrky
omgnowrky

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: ??   Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:07 pm

wheres eragoth? Im still using my beginner weapons......................... 53739
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Im still using my beginner weapons.........................   Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:56 pm

omgnowrky wrote:
wheres eragoth? Im still using my beginner weapons......................... 53739

Like I said, go to the guide for killing.
omgnowrky wrote:

There should be a wandering merchant around you. BUY BLUE POTS. They are CHEAP and since Xeru already have the HEAL skill, you can heal lots of hp. Blue pot. in FS I heals 500 mp. 500/25 = 20 uses. For me, Xeru heals like 200-300 hp per use, so that really helps. You can get enough money from fighting 1 battle anyway.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Im still using my beginner weapons.........................   Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Before wrote:
omgnowrky wrote:

Like I said, go to the guide for killing.
omgnowrky wrote:

There should be a wandering merchant around you. BUY BLUE POTS. They are CHEAP and since Xeru already have the HEAL skill, you can heal lots of hp. Blue pot. in FS I heals 500 mp. 500/25 = 20 uses. For me, Xeru heals like 200-300 hp per use, so that really helps. You can get enough money from fighting 1 battle anyway.

hell die in one battle
load old save file and prepare big time,...
F6
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Im still using my beginner weapons.........................   Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:51 am

Necro much?? Its been a month.
well w/e
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Im still using my beginner weapons.........................   Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:37 am

myfantasy wrote:
Necro much?? Its been a month.
well w/e
Indeed, and he already said that he had beat FSI so the thread is pretty much resolved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im still using my beginner weapons.........................   Im still using my beginner weapons......................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im still using my beginner weapons.........................
Page 1 of 1