Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

5 is too many

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
omgnowrky
omgnowrky

Male Posts : 12
Moderator Points :
5 is too many Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1005 is too many Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 29
Registration date : 2010-02-04

5 is too many Empty
PostSubject: 5 is too many   5 is too many Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:05 pm

Im in The Other Dimension II and im having trouble facing 5 members at once 2 was enough already.4 of them have MOBBING ATTACKS so thiers only one that doesnt but that doesnt make him weak with his power strike he can get Zeru down too 600 hp easily and other guys die when they all use thier mobbing attack at once so i dont know what to do.Right now all my characters are lvl 43 are they a high enough lvl?They have all of thier skills for the build that i chose them for Zeru-Str/Antlan-Dex/Serene-int(bad choice for me)/Royke-dex.I do have pots its just that everything falls apart when i start to battle.This is what i do when i go into battle with them.First I use cut down beacause it has a awsome stun effect so they dont go all out on me.Then for antlan I use Haste.Then for Serene I use magic wall so i dont take that much damage.Then for Royke I use Quicken IT actuall works very good.When they start to attack im down to low hp I use my stars so I could get more hp.After that they start attacking now im down in the hundreds with my transformation wich is bad but Ive wud of died without it.Now i start to heal because another blow will kill me.When its thier turn they do it again now Royke/Serene dies now only Antlan and Zeru are left I use Phenex feathers (I cant spell xD) to revive em but it doesnt fully revive them so they die again this time they aim for antlan after Royke/Serene dies again he dies im forced to revive him now werre both down to like 300 hp then one of the mobbers kills us.Now I dont know what to do?!?
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
5 is too many Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 1005 is too many Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

5 is too many Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 is too many   5 is too many Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:00 pm

You have to train more, I was level 55-58 and still had a fairly difficult battle.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
5 is too many Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 1005 is too many Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

5 is too many Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 is too many   5 is too many Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Ok, do you have hp increase? First, use mystic wall/magic wall since they use magic as well. Then use hp increase so your characters won't die. NOW if you have any HIGH HEALTH POTIONS, USE THEM. :D
I beat then at level 50 with a dif. build though. I don't use tuna soups since I got a healer. You may need the tuna soups though. The best place for furious fish and what not is in the advanced island but watch out for the Pianus. :D Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Male Posts : 1815
Moderator Points :
5 is too many Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 1005 is too many Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
5 is too many Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 1005 is too many Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1966
Registration date : 2009-04-19

5 is too many Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 is too many   5 is too many Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:53 pm

hmm,.. i didnt had a verry hard time though i had str zeru, luk antlan
luk serene and dex royke,...take out the night and ehmm the other non mage mobber first,..
than saxor and than the mages, the mages are praticly rubish and of your at the right lv they barely hitt you,...
also try unsing antlan,s transformation right away and freeze a target,
or maybe get the final weapons for each character if you dont have them yet.
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
5 is too many Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 1005 is too many Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet

5 is too many Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 is too many   5 is too many Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:32 pm

doesn't quite help when your party is mainly soloers is it... anyways, since u have dex antlan, use his dagger mob skills. for royke, strafe still rapes even despite the fact that it's only against 1 enemy. for zeru, i'd actually recommend over slash (or D over slash if u have it) since i'm not aware of the % of stun on cut down. for serene, use that... 1 mobbing skill she has whose name i can't recall atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5 is too many Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 is too many   5 is too many Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 is too many
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Final Story General-
Jump to: