Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

What came first: the chicken or the egg?

Go down 
+4
Before
myfantasy
NeoFrost
Metawe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

The chicken
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Vote_lcap53%What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 29 ]
The Egg
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Vote_lcap47%What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 55

AuthorMessage
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:36 pm

speedycop wrote:
Well if the egg came first how would it have reproduced? Had to have been chicken.

Yess! :O This is correct! I support this idea! :P

Vote for the chickens! :D
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:58 am

Before wrote:
speedycop wrote:
Well if the egg came first how would it have reproduced? Had to have been chicken.

But for there to be a chicken, there must have been an egg. The ancestor of the chicken must have laid that egg and it became a "chicken".
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Male Posts : 1815
Moderator Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1966
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 am

Metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
speedycop wrote:

But for there to be a chicken, there must have been an egg. The ancestor of the chicken must have laid that egg and it became a "chicken".
this, practicly as metawe and i decided before that at some point a "thing" comes out of an egg and is deffinined as the first chicken
yes it came out of an egg, that egg came from 2 "chicken" like birds that arent deffined as a chicken and there for the egg came first.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:07 pm

uhm, *stares at the votes* :D
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:19 pm

Before wrote:
Foolish people. :(
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Metawe wrote:
Before wrote:

Yay! Meta, YOU ARE WRONG! :D Smart people, Smart people indeed.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Before wrote:
Metawe wrote:
Before wrote:

Yay! Meta, YOU ARE WRONG! :D Smart people, Smart people indeed.
I've told you before(or ",Before")... Chickens don't come out of nowhere, the Jungleflow laid an egg at some point in time and that was the first chicken.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:11 pm

So it was a chicken?
Cool
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:45 pm

myfantasy wrote:
So it was a chicken?
Cool
the chicken that would be deffined as first checken came out of an egg,
so the egg was first
when will you get that ?
i wasnt expecting you to be the dumb,....and i never expected to say that either,...
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:52 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:

so the egg was first
when will you get that ?
i wasnt expecting you to be the dumb,....and i never expected to say that either,...

That was a mean statement. >.>
I was only stating the fact on the poll votes. :P

.... tie. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Before wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:

so the egg was first
when will you get that ?

50/50!
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Before wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:

so the egg was first
when will you get that ?

.... tie. Lol.
well sorry it you took it personal, and besides it wasnt meant for you
F2
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:40 pm

it was meant for ... him? o.o''
Metawe is happy it's 50/50. :P
I see, so you KNEW THE CHICKEN WAS CORRECT, but you sided with the egg! :O!
Who forced you to join the egg side?! :P
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Before wrote:
it was meant for ... him? o.o''
Metawe is happy it's 50/50. :P
I see, so you KNEW THE CHICKEN WAS CORRECT, but you sided with the egg! :O!
Who forced you to join the egg side?! :P
I would be happier if it was 0/100. :)
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:51 pm

TOO BAD! :D
DID THEY OFFER YOU COOKIES?! D:
IS THAT WHY YOU JOIN?! D:
We have soft cookies! :P
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Before wrote:
Nope, I just realized that I was wrong and the egg came first... and I don't like soft cookies.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
Nope, I just realized that I was wrong and the egg came first... and I don't like soft cookies.

.... darn. I give you chocolate chip cookies? :D

The egg came 2nd, the chicken came first. o.o''
Logic is confusing your mind! :O! It's trying to confuse you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: