Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Where would you like to go, where did you go?

Go down 
+3
myfantasy
Metawe
Before
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Where would you like to go, where did you go? Empty
PostSubject: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:58 pm

Like title says:
I went to several places. :D
I would like to go to other places. :)
Be specific. :D
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:30 pm

To your house just to kill you for making a weird topic. :)
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Metawe wrote:
To your house just to kill you for making a weird topic. :)

Lol? o.o''
I made that at night, so I couldn't be specific. Here I go:
I would like to go to Darkside again and explore more. I would also like to go to Canada and well... go back to China's mountains (during summer). :D

I went to China, Darkside, my house, my friend's house, in U.S. east coastal area. I also went to heaven (I'm not entirely sure if I went to the opposite of heaven, I forgot).
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:44 pm

weirddddd. I'd like to go to china or maybe paris??
i've been to oregon and disneyland.. And a few other places
like edmonton and calgary. which arent that special :)
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Male Posts : 1298
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1414
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:33 pm

I went to taiwan... I want to go to taiwan
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:19 am

Well... I've gone been in El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, US (California, Florida and Georgia), Canada (Vancouver and Winnipeg) and Cuba... I need to go to other continents. First place I want to go next is Kazakhstan or Mongolia. Although I won't probably ever go.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Male Posts : 1815
Moderator Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1966
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:07 am

meta you dont wanna go to kazakhstan, theres war there
i wanna go to china or japan and some places in amerika
if been in paris norway germany belgium greek and italy.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:05 pm

mongolia sounds interesting. bring me with you so i can
buy some souveneirs
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:58 pm

Hmm... Mongolia sounds interesting too. YOU WENT TO GREECE ARJAN?! !!!!!! No fair. :(
Well, at least I've been to Darkside. :D
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Greece and Belgium also sound interesting.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:00 pm

Guess what?! I've been to....... my house today! :DDDD (That wasn't funny...) o.o''
I would like to meet someone specifically in this world, and not in the contracting world. If you don't understand what that meant, well don't try to understand it because it gets complicated. NOTE: IT'S A HE, NOT A SHE, SO DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA. F6

Contracting world -> A way to speak to someone without the use of seeing them in person... but not like using the internet. :D Also, very challenging to do......
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:31 am

before your getting weird now,...
so please stop, just stop.
F6
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:18 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
before your getting weird now,...
so please stop, just stop.
F6
I can't. Something just happened... cough stalker cough

ANYWAY, can you bring us to Greece? :DDDDD
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:55 pm

sure, if your coming over to me this summer vacation i might drive you there,..
im getting my drivers licence for my b day
O)
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:05 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
sure, if your coming over to me this summer vacation i might drive you there,..
im getting my drivers licence for my b day
O)
I thought you lived in Europe.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Before wrote:
Guess what?! I've been to....... my house today! :DDDD (That wasn't funny...) o.o''
I would like to meet someone specifically in this world, and not in the contracting world. If you don't understand what that meant, well don't try to understand it because it gets complicated. NOTE: IT'S A HE, NOT A SHE, SO DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA. F6

Contracting world -> A way to speak to someone without the use of seeing them in person... but not like using the internet. :D Also, very challenging to do......
contracting world = normal letters.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:28 am

i do live in europe,...
greece is in europe to before,... i dont know how your world looks ?
F6
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:27 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
i do live in europe,...
greece is in europe to before,... i dont know how your world looks ?
F6
o.o''
My bad. I thought you live near the TOP PART OF EUROPE. Not the bottom part. o.o'' Greece is located more south.

@myfantasy: what? o.o''
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:45 pm

contracting world is pretty much sending normal letters
to someone o-o
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Contracting world = Normal speech with blindfolds, or simply eyes closed, or to blind people just speech...
Phone
Text Messages
Encrypted satellite signals pointed at that person's receiver or similar means
Letters (Postal mail)

There are more ways of communication that seeing someone and Internet. Also, you've been acting very... strangely lately, Before.
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where would you like to go, where did you go? Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Where would you like to go, where did you go? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Chuck Norris' mansion. He could teach me how to roundhouse kick :).
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:49 pm

speedycop wrote:
Chuck Norris' mansion. He could teach me how to roundhouse kick :).
his roundhouse kick would be so strong the pressure would
kill you once you saw it. D:
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:16 am

and his head would explode because hes brains cant
take the awesomeness level
F6
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:48 am

Wow. I need to visit somewhere. Maybe I should go to Japan? The temperature is getting higher everyday in NY. O.O''
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:37 pm

noo go hong kong. I like it there i guess :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to go, where did you go?   Where would you like to go, where did you go? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where would you like to go, where did you go?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: